TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE
- Cook pasta in pot of boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 1 minute. Add mushrooms; sauté until brown, about 7 minutes. Add vermouth and cream. Boil until sauce thickens and coats spoon, about 5 minutes. Stir in sage. Season with salt and pepper. Add pasta; toss until heated through and serve.
TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook tortellini according to package instructions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water; season with salt and pepper. Cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add tortellini, Parmesan, butter, and parsley. Toss to coat; serve.
TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOM CARBONARA SAUCE
- Cook tortellini in pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- Sauté bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp and brown. Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons drippings from skillet. Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sage to skillet. Sauté over medium-high heat until mushrooms are tender, about 8 minutes. Add 1/2 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid to skillet. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Whisk egg yolks and cream in small bowl to blend. Add cream mixture, tortellini, and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese to mushroom mixture. Toss until sauce thickens and coats tortellini, adding more cooking liquid by tablespoonfuls to thin sauce, if desired, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer pasta to serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
TORTELLINI WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE
You can use any kind of tortellini, and mushrooms for this recipe. You can make this a vegetarian dish, or not.
Provided by Katanashrp
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and return to the pan to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil, add the mushrooms, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the wine, and cook for another 5 minutes, or untill the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add cream, nutmeg and parsley and stir to combine.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place tortellini on serving plates, spoon the sauce over and sprinkle with Parmesan
Nutrition Facts : Calories 753.7, Fat 49.3, SaturatedFat 23.1, Cholesterol 149.7, Sodium 422.6, Carbohydrate 57, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 1.6, Protein 17.2
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM-SPINACH CREAM SAUCE
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat; add tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, basil, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer, stirring as needed.
- Combine cream, milk, cheese, and flour in a bowl. Add to the tomato mixture and return to a simmer. Stir occasionally until reduced, about 15 minutes.
- While the sauce is reducing, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and boil gently until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain the tortellini. Mix with the tomato sauce and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 467.8 calories, Carbohydrate 37.8 g, Cholesterol 78.5 mg, Fat 27.7 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 884.7 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
More about "tortelloni with mushroom sage sauce recipes"
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH BUTTER, MUSHROOMS, AND CRISPY SAGE
4.9/5 (23)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- When the tortellini is about 6-7 minutes from being ready (so a bit before you add it to the boiling water), add 1 tbsp of the butter and the olive oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the sage. Cook it for about a minute until it crisps up. Take it out of the pan and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and another tablespoon of the butter to the pan. Sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are nicely browned.
TORTELLINI WITH GARLIC SAGE BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
RECIPE TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE | DEPORECIPE.CO
CREAMY MUSHROOM TORTELLINI - SUM OF YUM
HOMEMADE MUSHROOM TORTELLINI RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
EPICURIOUS TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE RECIPE
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH BUTTER, MUSHROOMS, AND SAGE | TORTELLINI …
TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE-VERMOUTH SAUCE
TORTELLINI WITH SAGE AND BUTTER SAUCE - COMPASS & FORK
TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE - PLAIN.RECIPES
TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE | MUSHROOM RECIPES …
HERBY TORTELLINI WITH ROASTED MUSHROOMS - EASY BUT ELEGANT PASTA …
MUSHROOM TORTELLINI IN A BROWN BUTTER & SAGE SAUCE
TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE - LUNCH RECIPES
TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE | PBS FOOD
TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOMS, BUTTER, AND PARMESAN - NOURISH AND FETE
TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE ON BAKESPACE.COM
CHEESE TORTELLINI, MUSHROOMS AND BUTTER SAGE SAUCE BY …
TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE - MASTERCOOK
CREAMY SAGE, SAUSAGE & MUSHROOM BAKED TORTELLINI - THE NOSHERY
TORTELLINI WITH GARLIC SAGE BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD AND WINE
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH BUTTER, MUSHROOMS, AND CRISPY SAGE
MUSHROOM AND SAGE TORTELLINI - WILD ATLANTIC TASTE
TORTELLONI WITH MUSHROOM-SAGE SAUCE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
TORTELLINI WITH GARLIC SAGE BUTTER SAUCE - PASTA RECIPES - ITALIAN …
TORTELLINI WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CREAMY SPINACH MUSHROOM TORTELLINI RECIPE - THE SALTY …
FRESH MUSHROOM TORTELLINI RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
TORTELLONI WITH CREAMY TOMATO SAUCE AND SPINACH - VIKALINKA
TORTELLINI WITH BROWN BUTTER AND SAGE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
VEAL TORTELLINI WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CRISPY TORTELLINI WITH ASPARAGUS AND MUSHROOMS IN BROWN BUTTER …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can I use sage instead of cheese in tortellini sauce?Cheese Tortellini with Garlic Sage Butter Sauce If you prefer another stuffing, such as cheese or mushroom, by all means try it. Tortellini with Garlic and Fresh-Sage Butter Sauce Substitute 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh sage for the dried. Sauté until crisp but not brown, about 1 minute.
How to cook tortellini pasta with mushrooms?When the butter is melted, add the mushrooms. Sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are nicely browned. Add garlic and cook for another 30-60 seconds, just until fragrant. Add the drained tortellini, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, Parmesan, and parsley to the skillet.
How long do you cook tortellini sauce for?Add cream, nutmeg and parsley and stir to combine. Cook for another 3-5 minutes, until the sauce has thickened slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy! “You can use any kind of tortellini, and mushrooms for this recipe.
Can I use any kind of tortellini for this recipe?You can use any kind of tortellini, and mushrooms for this recipe. You can make this a vegetarian dish, or not. Join the conversation! AMT. PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and return to the pan to keep warm. Meanwhile, heat the oil, add the mushrooms, and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.