TUNA-TOMATO NOODLE CASSEROLE
- Cook noodles in a pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil. Add undiluted soup, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer 5 minutes. Mix in noodles, 1 cup cheese, and tuna. Spoon into a greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. While still hot, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.1 g, Cholesterol 66.7 mg, Fat 19.9 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 22.2 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 1020.4 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
TANGY TOMATO TUNA CASSEROLE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix macaroni, tomato sauce, tuna, cottage cheese, onion, cream cheese, sour cream, and salt together in the prepared casserole dish. Stir bread crumbs and butter together in a bowl; spread over tuna mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is cooked through and bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433.7 calories, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 60.3 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 1119.6 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
TUNA TOMATO CASSEROLE
Here's a delicious twist on good old tuna casserole. The tomatoes freshen up this favorite and lighten it while the cheese adds its own goodness. It's easy to put this together which makes it a good weeknight meal choice. Additional tuna may be added, if desired.
Provided by Lorraine of AZ
Categories Kid Friendly
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine in a bowl, the tuna, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper.
- After draining cooked noodles, return them to their pan. Add the tuna mixture and mix to blend well.
- Layer 1/2 of the noodle mixture in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with 1/2 of tomatoes and 1/2 of cheese. Press down lightly; repeat layers.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes or until bubbly.
TUNA TOMATO CASSEROLE
Make and share this Tuna Tomato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
Provided by 4-H Mom
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, cooking just until tender. Drain noodles and return to pot.
- Add tuna mixture to noodles, stir until well combined.
- Layer half of noodle mixture, half of tomatoes and half of cheese in 13 x 9 baking dish. Press down slightly. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 549.1, Fat 24.8, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 99.4, Sodium 530.9, Carbohydrate 54.7, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 6.3, Protein 27.2
A jar of Alfredo sauce makes this easy dinner come together fast. Give it a burst of color and flavor with chopped fresh parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
Provided by EatAndRun
Categories Seafood Pasta
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce, lemon juice, capers, lemon zest, and pepper in a small saucepan. Stir in tuna; cook over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve over fettuccine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411.9 calories, Carbohydrate 45.5 g, Cholesterol 28.6 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 11.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 732.7 mg
TUNA TOMATO PASTA
Keep a few staples in your pantry to make dinner on nights when you're not going to get to the grocery store.From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Seafood Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Heat a medium saucepan and add the olive oil, swirling to coat the pan. Saute the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the red pepper flakes. Add the tuna and stir, being careful not to break up the chunks too much.
- Stir in the tomatoes, season with salt and black pepper, bring to a boil, and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes. Add the chopped herbs a few minutes before serving.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta, drain, and toss with the sauce. Top with a drizzle of olive oil and an extra sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
SPICY TOMATO-TUNA NOODLE SKILLET CASSEROLE WITH AIOLI
Inspired by a dish at Brooklyn's Saint Julivert Fisherie, this updated tuna noodle casserole is homey, bright, and pantry-forward. Chef and owner Alex Raij modeled the menu item after fideuà, a paella-style pasta dish from northern Spain. We followed her lead by toasting dry pasta like ditali or rigatoni in oil until golden brown before cooking it into the tomato sauce, giving the pasta nutty flavor and plenty of al dente texture.
Provided by Kendra Vaculin
Categories Egg Garlic Olive Oil Onion Pasta Tuna Anchovy Pepper Parsley
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Whisk egg yolk, garlic, ¼ tsp. salt, and 2 tsp. water in a small bowl to combine. Place bowl on a kitchen towel so it won't slide around as you whisk and gradually stream in oil, whisking constantly until thick and emulsified. Aioli should be thick but pourable; gradually whisk in more oil if needed. Taste and season with more salt if desired.
- Place rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 375°F. Pulse onion, garlic, and roasted red peppers in a food processor until finely chopped; set aside.
- Heat 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a 10" ovenproof skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium-low. Add pasta and cook, stirring often, until evenly coated in oil and lightly browned, about 5 minutes (depending on the size and shape of your pasta, you may need to work in batches). Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a large bowl. Reserve pan.
- Drain tuna, reserving 2 Tbsp. tuna oil. place oil in reserved pan and increase heat to medium. Add anchovy, ½ tsp. salt, and reserved chopped vegetable mixture and season with pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften, 5-7 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook, stirring, until slightly darkened in color, about 3 minutes. Mix in toasted pasta, tomatoes, turmeric, red pepper flakes, remaining ½ tsp. salt, and 2½ cups water and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is slightly softened, 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in drained tuna and ¼ cup water.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake casserole until pasta is tender and juices at the edges are bubbling, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler. Drizzle casserole with a little olive oil and broil until browned and crisped in spots, about 4 minutes.
- Spoon some aioli over casserole and top with parsley if desired. Serve remaining aioli alongside.
TASTY TUNA CASSEROLE
Reduced-fat cream cheese adds a delightful creaminess to this easy, tomato-y twist on classic tuna casserole. Elsie Epp - Newton, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain macaroni; stir into tuna mixture. , Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 851mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "tuna tomato casserole recipes"
TANGY TOMATO TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPE
MOM’S CLASSIC TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE | 12 TOMATOES
TUNA TOMATO CASSEROLE - RECIPES - PAGE 5 | COOKS.COM
EASY ONE-POT TUNA CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
TUNA, CHEESE, AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TOMATO TUNA PASTA BAKE - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
TUNA PASTA BAKE | RECIPETIN EATS
TUNA TOMATO CASSEROLE | SYMPLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TUNA TOMATO CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TANGY TOMATO TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MOM'S TUNA RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
TUNA TOMATO NOODLE CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
TUNA CASSEROLE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
TUNA TOMATO CASSEROLE IS EASY AND ECONOMICAL - BEAUTY ...
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE “TOTS” WITH TOMATO DIPPING SAUCE ...
TUNA MORNAY (TUNA CASSEROLE PASTA BAKE) | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST TUNA RICE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUNA CASSEROLE WITH TOMATO SOUP RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
10 BEST TUNA POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
TUNA MELT CASSEROLE | 12 TOMATOES
TUNA-TOMATO NOODLE CASSEROLE - TUNA
TUSCAN TUNA MAC CASSEROLE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
OLIVE AND TOMATO HEALTHY TUNA CASSEROLE - WHOLE FOOD BELLIES
THIS RIFF ON TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE MADE ME A BELIEVER ...
PIONEER WOMAN TUNA CASSEROLE - CHEFS & RECIPES
TUNA CASSEROLE - CANNED TOMATOES, SAUCES & RECIPES
TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPE | DELIGHTFUL MOM FOOD
TUNA CASSEROLE TOMATO SOUP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
TUNA PASTA CASSEROLE WITH PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE
TANGY TOMATO TUNA CASSEROLE - TUNA
TUNA TOMATOES RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TUNA CASSEROLE WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND SPINACH
QUINOA TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPE| HOMEMADE & YUMMY
BEST TUNA CASSEROLE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #seafood #american #oven #kid-friendly #fish #stove-top #dietary #comfort-food #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love