GRILLED VEGETABLE PANINI
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the oil over the eggplant, zucchini, and onion slices, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Working in batches, grill the eggplant, zucchini, and onions until they are tender and grill marks appear, about 4 minutes per side. Cool completely.
- Cut each baguette into 6 pieces. Working with one baguette piece at a time, slice in half and spread both sides with the pesto. Working with the bottom slice of the baguette, stack 2 slices of eggplant, 2 slices zucchini, 1 slice onion, 1 slice tomato, 1 slice mozzarella, and 1 slice of roasted pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place top half of baguette on top and continue with remaining baguette. (The sandwiches can be made 4 hours ahead. Wrap well with plastic wrap and refrigerate.)
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (about) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- In a blender, pulse the basil, pine nuts, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper until finely chopped. With the blender still running, gradually add enough oil to form a smooth and thick consistency. Transfer the pesto to a medium bowl and stir in 1/2 cup of cheese. Season the pesto with more salt and pepper, to taste. (The pesto can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Yield: 1 cup
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by Lady Butterfly
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto, stirring well. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 bread slices; top each slice with 2 ounces turkey, 1/2 ounce cheese, and 2 tomato slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Preheat grill pan or large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add sandwiches to pan; top with another heavy skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Note: In Italian, "panini" means small bread and refers to a pressed sandwich. Using a grill skillet gives the sandwich appetizing grill marks, but the recipe works just as well in a regular nonstick skillet. If you don't have provolone cheese, you can use mozzarella. Nutritional Information Amount per serving Calories: 257 Calories from fat: 29% Fat: 8.2g Saturated fat: 2.9g Monounsaturated fat: 0.2g Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g Protein: 18.4g Carbohydrate: 30.4g Fiber: 4.1g Cholesterol: 30mg Iron: 2.4mg Sodium: 1208mg Calcium: 204mg
HATCH CHILE TURKEY PANINI
- Layer your ingredients as follows: bread, spinach, Dietz & Watson Hatch Chile Cheese, Dietz & Watson Hatch Turkey, red onion, and bread.
- Place the panini on a panini press for 5 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill the shishito peppers until blistered, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Plate the panini with the peppers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 743 calories, Carbohydrate 41.1 g, Cholesterol 206.6 mg, Fat 28.4 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 75.6 g, SaturatedFat 15.6 g, Sodium 3054.1 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
Use your turkey leftovers in the most delicious way possible, with our Turkey-Cheddar Panini recipe. Served up warm and melty, our Turkey-Cheddar Panini is the perfect way to enjoy the day after Thanksgiving. You may even want to enjoy our Turkey-Cheddar Panini year-round!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat panini grill.
- Spread 1 bread slice with MIRACLE WHIP. Fill bread slices with remaining ingredients except butter.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Grill 4 min. or until sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420, Fat 23 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 560 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 25 g
GRILLED TURKEY PANINI SANDWICHES
Make crusty turkey-and-cheese panini with an Italian edge thanks to artichoke hearts and a schmear of pesto mayo. Try it as a surprising new use for those turkey leftovers!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and pesto.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter. Turn bread slices butter sides down; spread other sides with 1 tablespoon pesto mixture each. Top 8 bread slices with turkey, artichokes, tomatoes and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, butter sides up.
- In sandwich grill or 12-inch skillet, cook sandwiches over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 860 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1 g
TURKEY 2-CHEESE PANINI WITH SAUTEED VEGETABLES
This is a lunch that I came up with what was on hand. A very tasty sandwich. You can get creative with the filling. I enjoyed this with a steamy mug of chicken noodle soup. I've been seeing family in NY state, so this hit the spot on a cold day.
Provided by VickyJ
Yield 2 sandwiches, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in skillet to med-hi heat.
- Sautee mushrooms and green pepper strips until tender -- drain on paper towels. set aside.
- Heat up panini or George Foreman grill (what I used)to high.
- Butter the four slices of bread on one side.
- Divide and layer turkey, cheeses, sauteed vegetables, and grated pepper between both sandwiches.
- Put on grill so that the butter sides are out.
- Close grill and cook until golden brown or how you like it.
- Cut in half, and enjoy!
- (the cooking time includes the vegetable saute and grilling time).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 437.7, Fat 26.1, SaturatedFat 12.3, Cholesterol 55.2, Sodium 667.7, Carbohydrate 28.5, Fiber 5.5, Sugar 4.3, Protein 23.8
More about "turkey 2 cheese panini with sauteed vegetables recipes"
TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (18)Calories 257 per serving
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto, stirring well. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 bread slices; top each slice with 2 ounces turkey, 1/2 ounce cheese, and 2 tomato slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Preheat grill pan or large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add sandwiches to pan; top with another heavy skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
10 BEST TURKEY PANINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
TURKEY CRANBERRY PANINI RECIPE - HAPPY FOODS TUBE
TURKEY CAPRESE PANINI - I WASH YOU DRY
TURKEY, CRANBERRY AND FONTINA PANINI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED VEGETABLE AND CHEESE PANINI | WILLIAMS SONOMA
SAUTéED GREENS AND TURKEY PANINI - RECIPE ARCHIVE
TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI - LUNCH RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
TURKEY CHEESE PANINI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI SANDWICH RECIPE - MELANIE COOKS
CHEESY ROAST TURKEY AND VEGGIE PANINI - COUNTRY CLEAVER
HOW TO COOK TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI - MYRECIPES
TURKEY 2-CHEESE PANINI WITH SAUTEED VEGETABLES RECIPE
TURKEY & CRANBERRY PANINI WITH GOAT CHEESE AIOLI - ONE SWEET MESS
TURKEY PESTO PANINI: STARBUCKS RECIPE RECIPES
TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI RECIPE
TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
TURKEY AND VEGETABLE SKILLET - RECIPE RUNNER
10 BEST TURKEY BACON PANINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
TURKEY PANINI - FEELGOODFOODIE
TURKEY, EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR, TOMATO, AND AVOCADO PANINI WITH …
TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RECIPE: SMOKED TURKEY AND CHEESE PANINI | THE SEATTLE TIMES
25 BEST "GOOEY PANINI RECIPES" - COMFORTABLE FOOD
TURKEY PANINI WITH CRANBERRY AND PEARS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
AN EASY TURKEY PANINI RECIPE | THIS GRILLED PANINI IS AMAZING
TURKEY PANINI WITH ONION-CRANBERRY MARMALADE - RECIPES
CHEESY VEGGIE PANINI RECIPE [KALE & CARAMELIZED ONIONS]
THANKSGIVING VEGETABLES TO SERVE WITH TURKEY - THE SPRUCE EATS
TURKEY AND TOMATO PANINI RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED VEGETABLE PANINI RECIPE - HOME CHEF
TURKEY BACON AVOCADO PANINI SANDWICH - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
TURKEY CHEESE PANINI RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ROASTED TURKEY BREAST WITH SAUTEED VEGETABLES - PLAIN.RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #lunch #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #sandwiches #comfort-food #brown-bag #meat #brunch #taste-mood #savory #to-go #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love