MINI TURKEY-CRANBERRY MELTS
Made with cranberry sauce, turkey and fresh spinach, these melts taste like Thanksgiving between two slices of French bread.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Spread cranberry sauce onto 4 bread slices; cover with turkey, spinach, Singles and remaining bread slices. Spread outsides of sandwiches with dressing.
- Cook 4 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 12 g
We make these tiny tarts to stand in for the turkey and its trimmings at our casual holiday gatherings. - Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Add the turkey, celery, cranberries, cheese and pecans; toss to coat., Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with turkey mixture. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 38mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
TURKEY CRANBERRY WRAP RECIPE
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt on each tortilla.
- Evenly top each with spinach, Craisins, apple, turkey, and feta cheese.
- Roll them up tightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333 kcal, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 15 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 24 mg, Sodium 606 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 15 g, ServingSize 1 serving
MINI TURKEY & CRANBERRY PIES
- Roll out the pastry on a floured surface so that it's just thinner than a £1 coin. Cut out 8 x 10cm circles using a pastry cutter or small saucer, then cut 8 x 9cm circles for the lids - you may need to re-roll the trimmings. Push the larger circles into 8 holes of a muffin tin, then divide the turkey, cream and cranberry sauce between them. Season well and brush the edges with a little egg. Place a lid on top of each and pinch the sides together to seal. Chill for 15-20 mins.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Brush the tops with more egg, then bake for 25 mins until the pastry is crisp and golden. Serve warm, or leave to cool and enjoy cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430 calories, Fat 28 grams fat, SaturatedFat 12 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 33 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 15 grams protein, Sodium 0.74 milligram of sodium
- Combine cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a bowl. Spread 1/4 of the mixture across the surface of each tortilla, spreading all the way to the edges. Top each evenly with 1/4 of the sliced turkey, chopped Swiss cheese, and sliced apples.
- Roll tortillas up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate rolled tortillas for at least 1 hour. Slice each chilled tortilla roll into 8 pieces before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 11.5 mg, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 199.1 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
CRANBERRY TURKEY SLIDERS (MINI BURGERS)
Sliders are all the rage right now and these cute home versions are great for an appetizer or a few for a meal. If you can't find premade turkey meatballs, you can make your own. Enjoy!
Provided by Nif_H
Yield 30 meatballs, 10-30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375°F Open and separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces as directed. PINCH each piece of dough in thirds (don't roll out). Very gently roll into a smoother ball, to make 3 mini buns from each piece. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Lightly brush each one with water and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds. Bake until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- At the same time in oven, cook 30 meatballs according to package directions, 12 to 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. While still hot, toss meatballs with 1/2 cup cranberry sauce adn salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut each bun in half. Spoon a little cranberry sauce on each bun bottom, top with 3 spinach leaves folded in half and a small slice of brie cheese. Top each with a meatball, cap with bun top and secure with a small bamboo or wooden skewer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143.4, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 1.2, Sodium 385.3, Carbohydrate 23.9, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 11.4, Protein 2.2
More about "turkey cranberry minis recipes"
LEFTOVER TURKEY CRANBERRY MINI PIES - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 40 minsCategory DinnerCalories 596 per serving
MINI TURKEY & CRANBERRY PIES RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
MINI TURKEY CROISSANT SLIDERS WITH CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
MINI TURKEY CRANBERRY QUICHE | HEATHER DERANJA
TURKEY-CRANBERRY MINIS | RECIPE | RECIPES APPETIZERS AND SNACKS ...
MINI TURKEY & CRANBERRY PIES - FOODDIEZ.COM
TURKEY-CRANBERRY MINIS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
TURKEY CRANBERRY PINWHEELS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
TURKEY ROAST WITH CRANBERRIES - RICARDO CUISINE
BEST TURKEY CRANBERRY SLIDERS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
TURKEY CRANBERRY PINWHEELS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
10 BEST TURKEY CRANBERRY CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MINI TURKEY PIES WITH CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | CANADIAN TURKEY
MINI TURKEY CRANBERRY SANDWICHES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
MINI TURKEY-CRANBERRY MELTS - SOUTHERN RECIPES
MINI TURKEY MEATBALLS IN FOUR-FLAVOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE
MINI TURKEY MEATBALL RECIPE WITH EASY CRANBERRY DIP
TURKEY-CRANBERRY MINIS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME - MASTERCOOK
TURKEY & CRANBERRY MINI PIES | ASDA GOOD LIVING
CRANBERRY MINIS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
TURKEY CRANBERRY SLIDERS - RECIPE BY BLACKBERRY BABE
EASY TURKEY CRANBERRY SLIDERS • KIM SCHOB
TURKEY-CRANBERRY MINIS | RECIPE | CRANBERRY, MINI FOODS, RECIPES
TURKEY CRANBERRY PINWHEELS - THIS FARM GIRL COOKS
MINI TURKEY SANDWICH APPETIZERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
MINI TURKEY AND CRANBERRY MEATLOAVES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
MINI TURKEY CRANBERRY SANDWICHES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
MINI TURKEY AND CRANBERRY MEATLOAVES RECIPE
TURKEY & CRANBERRY MEATBALLS (PALEO - EVERY LAST BITE
TURKEY AND CRANBERRY MINI WRAPS - ACELINE
TURKEY AND CRANBERRY FILO TARTS - SOMETHING SWEET SOMETHING …
TURKEY-CRANBERRY MINIS | RECIPE | FINGER FOOD APPETIZERS, RECIPES ...
MINI TURKEY MEATBALL RECIPE WITH EASY CRANBERRY DIP
EASY TURKEY CRANBERRY SLIDERS ON HAWAIIAN ROLLS - EASY FAMILY …
MINI TURKEY & CRANBERRY MEATBALLS RECIPE
MINI LEFTOVER TURKEY SANDWICHES - WHAT MOLLY MADE
TURKEY CRANBERRY MINI MEATLOAVES #RECIPES – MUFFINS THAT MAKE …
MINI TURKEY, CRANBERRY AND BACON RISSOLES | RECIPE | CHRISTMAS …
MINI TURKEY AND CRANBERRY MEAT LOAVES RECIPE RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a Turkey with cream and cranberry sauce?Push the larger circles into 8 holes of a muffin tin, then divide the turkey, cream and cranberry sauce between them. Season well and brush the edges with a little egg. Place a lid on top of each and pinch the sides together to seal. Chill for 15-20 mins. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
What is in a mini turkey cranberry pie?These mini turkey cranberry pies are perfect for just that. They're packed with rich and creamy gravy, sliced potatoes, and tangy orange-flavored cranberry sauce.
How do you make crescent rings for Thanksgiving dinner?Bring new life to Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy crescent ring meal! Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix turkey, spinach, cheese and 1/2 cup cranberry sauce. Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in center.
How do you make a Turkey and cream muffin recipe?Push the larger circles into 8 holes of a muffin tin, then divide the turkey, cream and cranberry sauce between them. Season well and brush the edges with a little egg.