VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Warm, creamy and flavorful this lovely spinach artichoke dip is perfect for just about any occasion and is super easy to make! No sour cream or processed cheeses, just simple whole food plant based ingredients.
Provided by Julie | The Simple Veganista
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Soak, covered with 1 inch of very hot water for 5 - 10 minutes to help soften them up so they blend ultra creamy. If you have nut sensitivities, soak the cashews in cool water for 2 - 3 hours to aid in digestion.
- Dice the artichoke hearts and prep the spinach.
- Using your favorite blender, add the soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and liquids to the bowl and process until nice and smooth, about 3 minutes or so. Taste for flavor, adding more of anything as needed.
- In a small or medium sized baking dish, add the spinach and artichoke hearts, pour the cashew cheese overtop and mix to combine. Wipe along the rim of the baking dish before baking for clean finish if you like.
- Place in the oven, covered for 10 minutes, remove cover and bake another 10 minutes. Feel free to adjust the cover at any time to your preference (for me, sometimes I leave it covered the entire time).
- Serve as is or give a good stir before serving. This dip is great warm or at room temperature, and is delicious scooped up with a sliced baguette or homemade crusty bread, pita chips, crackers or fresh vegetable sticks.
- Would be great with a light dusting of Almond Parmesan too!
- Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, in a covered container. Reheat in preheated oven set to 375 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes, or until warmed through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 calories, Sugar 1.6 g, Sodium 269.7 mg, Fat 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 5.4 g, Cholesterol 0 mg
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix artichoke hearts, cream cheese spread, spinach, flour, garlic salt, thyme, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl.
- Coat a large nonstick baking pan with cooking spray; fill pan with the artichoke mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is hot and dip is bubbling, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip with Parmesan-style cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176.8 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 5.7 g, Protein 8.2 g, Sodium 576 mg
YUMMY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onion, spinach and artichoke hearts in olive oil until onion is soft, about 6 minutes.
- Blend together tofu, nutritional yeast, garlic, vinegar and spices in blender until mixed and smooth.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Taste and add extra seasonings and nutritional yeast, as needed.
- Smooth into non-stick baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve warm with bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.9, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 0.8, Sodium 482.5, Carbohydrate 16.6, Fiber 9.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 13.8
VEGAN SPINACH DIP WITH ARTICHOKES
Now even your vegan friends may enjoy this delicious dip! Made with vegan alternatives, it is a great party dip. Serve warm with crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine vegan cream cheese and coconut yogurt in a bowl and stir to combine. Mix in spinach, vegan Parmesan, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Fold in artichoke hearts and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 8x8-inch oven-safe baking dish with olive oil. Pour in spinach mixture and spread out evenly. Top with vegan mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is beginning to brown, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.6 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Fat 10 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 323.3 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
More about "vegan spinach artichoke dip recipes"
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - EASY VEGAN RECIPE - TWO …
Ratings 8Calories 176 per servingCategory Appetizer, Snack
- Pre-heat oven to 375F/190C. Add the raw cashews to a small bowl and pour boiling water over top. Let soak.
- In a medium-sized skillet melt the coconut oil, add the garlic and onion. Bring to medium heat and cook until softened (about 10 minutes). Then add the baby spinach and cook until wilted (about 3 minutes). Add the artichoke hearts and simmer to remove any access water (about 5 minutes).
- Strain the cashews and add to a high-speed blender with the almond milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, miso, and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Add the cooked spinach and artichoke and pulse a few times for a chunky texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish (I used an 8 x 2 inch round dish). Cook for 20 minutes, or until the dip becomes fragrant and starts to lightly brown around the edges. Let cool slightly. Gently mix with a spoon to expose the soft interior. Serve with toasted baguette, nachos chips or gluten-free crackers.
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - MY DARLING VEGAN
5/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory Appetizer, Side Dish, SnackCalories 124 per serving
- Drain all the excess water out of the thawed spinach and place in a large bowl with the vegan sour cream, artichoke hearts, and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Add vegan cream cheese, 3/4 cup vegan parmesan, and pepper. Stir again until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the dip into an 8" cast iron skillet or similar sized baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes until light brown and bubbling slightly underneath.
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - VEGAN HEAVEN
5/5 (14)Total Time 15 minsCategory Dip, Side DishCalories 189 per serving
- Rinse an drain the canned white beans and put them in a blender together with the cashews, the lemon juice, and the nutritional yeast. If you want to make it a bit easier for your blender, you can soak them in water for 4-6 hours before using them. Put aside.
- Heat some oil in a large pan and sauté the onion for about 3 minutes until they become translucent. After 2 minutes, add the garlic. Then add the spinach and cook for 3 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the artichokes and stir in the white bean cashew mixture.
- Again season with salt, pepper, and if using red pepper flakes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve with whole wheat sesame crackers.
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - YUP, IT'S VEGAN
VEGAN BAKED SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - THIS SAVORY VEGAN
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - JESSICA IN THE KITCHEN
SIX INGREDIENT VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP | THE MOSTLY VEGAN
EASY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP (CASHEW + NUT FREE!) | I ...
SUPER CHEESY VEGAN HOT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - THE ...
THE BEST VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - LOVING IT VEGAN
VEGAN SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP - EASY VEGAN RECIPES
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE 30 MINS! - VEGAN RICHA
EASY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - ELAVEGAN | RECIPES
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - EAT FIGS, NOT PIGS
VEGAN SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CHEESY VEGAN SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP | MINIMALIST BAKER ...
BAKED VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP WITH CASHEWS
EASY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - SIMPLY QUINOA
VEGAN SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - SARAH SCOOP
THE BEST VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - SHANE & SIMPLE
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP [OIL FREE] THIS HEALTHY KITCHEN
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - VEGOUTMAG.COM
EASY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP (2022) FULL GUIDE
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - STACEY HOMEMAKER
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP (NO-BAKE, 30 MINUTES) - VEGGIE ...
VEGAN SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - DETOXINISTA
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
THE BEST VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP • THE CURIOUS CHICKPEA
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP | WHITE BEANS + CASHEWS
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - KEEPING THE PEAS
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - EATPLANT-BASED
VEGAN SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE + VIDEO • VEGGIE SOCIETY
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - QUICK, EASY & SUPER CREAMY!
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - FEELGOODFOODIE
VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE (NUT-FREE!) | SHANE ...
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP HEALTHY - THERESCIPES.INFO
HEALTHY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - VEGGIES DON'T ...
VEGAN ARTICHOKE DIP - THE STINGY VEGAN | CHEAP VEGAN RECIPES
CREAMY VEGAN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP - KARISSA'S VEGAN KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make spinach and artichoke dip?Place the spinach and artichokes in a baking dish and pour the mixture from the blender over top. Mix everything together until well combined in the baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Uncover, bake for another 10 minutes or until the edges and top start to turn golden brown and the dip looks bubbly.
How do you cook artichoke hearts and spinach?In a medium-sized skillet melt the coconut oil, add the garlic and onion. Bring to medium heat and cook until softened (about 10 minutes). Then add the baby spinach and cook until wilted (about 3 minutes). Add the artichoke hearts and simmer to remove any access water (about 5 minutes).
Can you freeze spinach artichoke dip?Freezer: Spinach artichoke dip is freezer friendly and can be stored in freezer safe containers (affiliate link) for up to 2 – 3 months. Let it thaw before reheating. Reheat: Warm in the oven at 375 for 10 – 15 minutes, until warmed through. Or microwave using 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until warm.
How to make the best artichoke Parmesan?Heat some oil in a large pan and sauté the onion for about 3 minutes until they become translucent. After 2 minutes, add the garlic. Then add the spinach and cook for 3 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the artichokes and stir in the white bean cashew mixture.