VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES
Our absolute favorite fast meal!! I purposely "forget" to take something out of the freezer for dinner some nights so that we can have these!!
Provided by Victoria Scott Coh
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place all ingredients except potatoes and cheese in a pan in which you first put about 2 tblsp of olive oil.
- Simmer for 10 or 15 minutes, until totally blended and onion cooks a bit.
- Place potatoes, individually wrapped in paper towels, in microwave and nuke until mushy (soft when you squeeze the paper towels).
- Remove and place one potato on each plate, slit and mash a bit.
- Spoon hot chili mix over each, topping each with grated cheese.
- You can add a spoonful of sour cream and some guacomole to make these really special and good, or be creative with your own ideas!
EASY VEGETARIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS
These vegetarian stuffed mushrooms are quick and easy to make. You only need a handful of ingredients and your guests will love them.
Provided by LaDonna Langwell
Categories Stuffed Mushrooms
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushroom caps and saute until soft and browned, about 2 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Add diced mushroom stems to the same skillet, adding more butter if needed. Saute until mushrooms have softened, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl along with any pan juices. Add cream cheese, green onions, and chives and mix while still hot. Stuff mixture into the mushroom caps until they are full.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in a skillet. Add bread crumbs and toss until well coated. Top each mushroom cap with a layer of the buttered crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are browned and crispy, about 9 minutes. Remove and let cool for about 3 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.1 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 28.5 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 135.1 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
Marinated artichoke hearts are an unusual addition to these impressive packed potatoes from Jennifer Andrzejewski of Grizzly Flats, California. Bacon, cheese, sour cream and broccoli round out the savory flavor.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; pierce several times with a fork. Microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp of each, leaving a thin shell., In a bowl, mash the pulp with sour cream. Stir in the cheese, broccoli, artichoke, bacon, garlic salt and lemon-pepper. Spoon into potato shells. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts :
ELEGANT VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES
There are plenty of Stuffed Potato recipes here at Zaar, but here is one that is a bit different. This vegetarian main combines pureed navy beans with potato and garlic to create a smooth filling. Toasted pine nuts, golden raisins and vibrant rapini add an unusual twist. An excellent lunch or light supper choice. Serve with a fresh green salad and a glass of sparkling wine at your next luncheon.
Provided by Chef Regina V. Smith
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375°F Pierce each potato several times with a fork. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, blanch the rapini in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process and spread on paper towels to dry.
- Combine beans, milk, salt, pepper and garlic in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop the flesh into the food processor (keeping the skins intact). Add the butter; pulse just until smooth and well combined. (Take care not to over process at this point or your potatoes will get gummy.)
- Remove the bowl from the processor and gently stir in the rapini, toasted pine nuts and raisins by hand.
- Divide potato mixture evenly between potato shells and top each filled potato with an equal amount of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510.9, Fat 10.8, SaturatedFat 4.1, Cholesterol 17.4, Sodium 719, Carbohydrate 90.4, Fiber 12.3, Sugar 10.5, Protein 17.2
More about "vegetarian stuffed potatoes recipes"
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES - SOBEYS INC.
3.3/5 (3)Total Time 45 minsEstimated Reading Time 40 secsCalories 520 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Pierce each potato several times with a fork. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 min. or until fork tender. Meanwhile, blanch rapini in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 min. Drain, rinse under cold water and spread on paper towel to dry.
- Combine beans, milk, salt, pepper and garlic in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until mixture is smooth. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop the flesh into the food processor (keeping the skins intact) and add butter; pulse just until smooth and well combined. Gently stir in rapini, pine nuts and raisins.
- Divide potato mixture evenly between potato shells and top each filled potato with an equal amount of Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 min. or until heated through.
10 BEST STUFFED POTATO VEGETARIAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES | RECIPE | POTATOES, RECIPES, VEGGIE …
VEGETARIAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES | KITCHN
15 TASTY VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATO RECIPES | AGLOW LIFESTYLE
VEGAN TWICE BAKED POTATOES - SCHOOL NIGHT VEGAN
VEGETARIAN SPINACH & FETA STUFFED SWEET POTATOES - EVERYDAY …
STUFFED POTATO SKINS | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, HEALTHY RECIPE
15+ VEGETARIAN STUFFED VEGETABLE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
31 VEGETARIAN POTATO RECIPES - HAPPY VEGGIE KITCHEN
10 STUFFED POTATO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 CREATIVE STUFFED POTATO RECIPES YOU'VE GOT TO TRY
10 BEST STUFFED BAKED POTATOES VEGETARIAN RECIPES
10 BEST VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATO SKINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
14 SENSATIONAL STUFFED VEGETABLE DINNERS | ALLRECIPES
VEGAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES - COOK NOURISH BLISS
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES - SAFEWAY
VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE STUFFED POTATOES - MAY I HAVE THAT RECIPE?
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES | FOODLAND
VEGAN STUFFED BAKED POTATOES WITH TAHINI CHICKPEAS
STUFFED BAKED POTATOES WITH HERB DIP - VEGAN - BIANCA ZAPATKA
13 VEGETARIAN STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST BAKED STUFFED POTATO RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
15 VEGETARIAN SWEET POTATO DINNERS | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST VEGAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST VEGETARIAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
10 BEST VEGAN STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
VEGETARIAN CHEESY STUFFED POTATO SKINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
VEGETABLE RECIPES - PAGE 5 OF 5 - CULINARY HILL
THE BEST VEGAN STUFFED BAKED POTATO (SAUCY - VEGAN RECIPES
LOADED VEGETARIAN BAKED SWEET POTATOES RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
CHEESY VEGETARIAN LOADED BAKED POTATOES WITH SPINACH AND …
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATOES | RECIPE | VEGETARIAN RECIPES EASY ...
VEGAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES RECIPE - HEALTHY + GLUTEN-FREE
VEGETARIAN STUFFED POTATO SKINS - SIMPLY ORGANIC
VEGETARIAN STUFFED SWEET POTATO - ABRA'S KITCHEN
VEGETARIAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
VEGETARIAN SOUTHWEST STUFFED POTATO SKINS - DELISH KNOWLEDGE
20-MINUTE LOADED VEGETARIAN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES - A SASSY …
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #beans #american #southwestern-united-states #tex-mex #vegetarian #stove-top #dietary #comfort-food #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love