CHICKEN VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
"This recipe works wonders with leftover turkey or chicken," says Genia McClinchey of Lakeview, Michigan. "It's a great quick-and-easy entree to make when company pops in unexpectedly. I always get compliments when I serve it!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sour cream until smooth. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sage; add to creamed mixture. Spread into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. , In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and onion. Pour over crust; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515 calories, Fat 32g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 157mg cholesterol, Sodium 1125mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Heat a medium size non stick skillet over low heat; spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Add chicken and cook quickly until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a medium size shallow casserole.
- Add vegetables to casserole.
- In a small bowl combine broth, soup milk, thyme, sage and bay leaf; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake, covered 1 hour or until vegetables and chicken are tender.
FAMILY MEALS: CHICKEN & VEG CASSEROLE
A Spanish-style one-pot stew flavoured with paprika and cumin that'll be a hit with children and adults alike
Provided by Caroline Hire - Food writer
Categories Dinner, Main course
Yield Serves a family of 3-4
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat the butter in a large heavy-based pan. Add the onion, carrot and celery and cook gently until softened.
- Add the chicken thighs, garlic, spices and thyme. Cook stirring until the chicken is opaque.
- Pour in the tomatoes, plus one extra can of water or enough to cover the chicken and vegetables. Add the stock and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for 50 mins.
- If using, add the chickpeas and cook for a further five mins. Serve with rice. For young children, break the chicken into smaller pieces and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320 calories, Fat 17.3 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 17 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 14.8 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 24 grams protein, Sodium 1.2 milligram of sodium
VEGETABLE CHICKEN CASSEROLE
In Goshen, Indiana, Bonnie Smith assembles this comforting one-dish meal that's economically priced at 98 cents per serving. "To save time, you can substitute a package of frozen vegetables," Bonnie suggests.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place chicken in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with the carrots, potatoes and celery. Combine the soup, water, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables. , Cover and bake at 350° for 60-75 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 812mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
VEGGIES AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the onion, celery and green pepper in butter or margarine. Add the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup and water and simmer all together until hot.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Put croutons on top of chicken, then pour soup mixture over croutons. Cover baking dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165 calories, Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Cholesterol 32.5 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 821.1 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
CREAMY CHICKEN-VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In an extra-large skillet cook and stir mushrooms, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot butter over medium heat until tender. Stir in flour, salt, thyme, and black pepper. Slowly stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in spinach, rice, Grilled & Ready® Diced Chicken, and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.4 calories, Carbohydrate 28.9 g, Cholesterol 69.1 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 27.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 544.3 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
More about "veggies and chicken casserole recipes"
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - STAY AT HOME MUM
3.8/5 (109)Category MainServings 6Total Time 45 mins
CHICKEN-VEGETABLE CASSEROLE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
3.5/5 (6)Calories 297 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a large microwave-safe bowl combine vegetables, gravy, and the 1 teaspoon sage. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 5 minutes. Add chicken; cover and microwave for 4 to 6 minutes more or until stew is heated through and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon stew into four 14- to 16-ounce casseroles. Top with apple and, if desired, fresh sage. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with nutmeg mixture.
CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH ROASTED VEGGIES RECIPE
Category DinnerTotal Time 1 hrEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCalories 411 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, toss diced chicken, red bell pepper, zucchini, artichokes, mushrooms and onions with olive oil.
- Evenly distribute chicken and vegetables on baking sheet spaced as far apart as possible. Use 2 baking sheets if necessary to ensure distance between ingredients. Sprinkle chicken and veggies with salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
- Roast for about 15 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven then reduce heat to 350 degrees. Cool chicken and veggies slightly, then transfer to a large bowl. Add marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and 1½ cups grated smoked cheese, reserving ½ cup for topping. Gently mix until ingredients are coated with sauce and the cheese is evenly distributed.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt casserole dish then top with the remaining ½ cup of grated cheese. Bake until bubbly and cheese is completely melted—about 25–30 minutes. Remove from oven, let rest 5–10 minutes then serve and enjoy!
10 BEST HEALTHY CHICKEN VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPES | …
10 BEST CHICKEN MIXED VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPES | …
HEALTHY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & …
CHICKEN VEGETABLE CASSEROLE (LOW CARB, GLUTEN FREE) - LOW ...
Ratings 4Calories 550 per servingCategory Main Course
- In a plate on small bowl, mix Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ground Oregano and Ground Sage.
- In a skillet, melt butter and brown chicken. Add seasoned vegetables and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour heavy cream, chunks of cream cheese, ground mustard seed and a part of Parmesan cheese. Stir until cream cheese has melted. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
VEGGIE LOADED ROTISSERIE CHICKEN CASSEROLE - PROJECT MEAL PLAN
4.8/5 (24)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory MainsCalories 335 per serving
- Begin by steaming your broccoli and cauliflower together in a deep pan (I used a Dutch Oven). Place all florets in about 1 inch of water and a pinch of salt. Cover and set to medium heat. Steam until all florets are just tender, which took 16-18 minutes for me. When the broccoli and cauliflower are nearly done, preheat the oven to 375F. Remove broccoli and cauliflower from heat and strain to remove all liquid from the pan. Set the veggies aside to cool.
- Return the same pan to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add spinach and garlic. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until spinach is wilted and onions are beginning to turn translucent. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, greek yogurt, and milk. Stir until completely mixed. Add rotisserie chicken, 1 cup cheese (save the other 1/2 cup), red chili pepper flakes, basil, parsley, black pepper, and salt. Stir until almost completely mixed.
- Finally, add all cooked vegetables and stir until everything is completely mixed. Add to 9×13 greased baking dish.
HEALTHY CHICKEN AND BROWN RICE CASSEROLE WITH VEGETABLES
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 578 per serving
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot. Add the rice, cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer. When the rice has about 5 minutes left to cook, add broccoli on top. Cover and let cook for the remaining 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Saute until chicken is no longer pink outside, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes, until tender. Add the onion and bell pepper, and saute for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and continue to saute for another minute. Reduce heat to medium. In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch with 1/2 cup of milk, making sure it dissolves completely.
- Pour this mixture into the skillet, then stir in the remaining milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until starts to thicken, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, Parmesan cheese and 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
HEALTHIER CHICKEN VEGETABLE CASSEROLE- AMEE'S SAVORY DISH
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hrCategory Main CourseCalories 316 per serving
CREAMY CHICKEN AND VEGGIE CASSEROLE RECIPES
4.7/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Dinner, Entree, Main CourseCalories 591 per serving
EASY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - DIABETES FOOD HUB
5/5 (391)Servings 8Cuisine Comfort FoodCalories 260 per serving
CHICKEN AND VEGGIE CASSEROLE FROMMAGE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (1)Author Jim WhiteServings 12Category Main-Dish
CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE WITH VEGETABLES · EASY ...
5/5 (4)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanCalories 420 per serving
CHICKEN CHOW MEIN CASSEROLE - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - CASSEROLES
BAKE CHICKEN CASSEROLE IN OVEN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SLIMMING WORLD RECIPE - MOROCCAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE - MY BLOG
VEGETABLES CASSEROLE CHICKEN - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN, RICE, AND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE | FOODTALK
VEGGIES AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES
VEGETABLE AND STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST ...
CHICKEN & VEGGIES BROWN RICE RECIPES
CREAMY CHICKEN AND VEGGIE CASSEROLE - OHSNAPMACROS
You'll also love