ROSEMARY GARLIC WHITE BEANS (ZOE'S KITCHEN COPYCAT RECIPE)
This braised white bean recipe is inspired by my favorite rosemary beans at Zoe's Kitchen.
Provided by Kate
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Coat the bottom of a saucepan in a thin layer of olive oil. Add shallots and cook for several minutes, until soft.
- Add garlic, rosemary, and oregano. Stir and cook for about 2-3 more minutes.
- Add beans and broth. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 15 minutes or until the liquid begins to thicken.
- Add salt to taste. (I typically use about a half tsp of kosher salt.)
- Serve alone or over rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159 kcal, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 9 g, Fat 2 g, Sodium 845 mg, Fiber 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ROASTED GARLIC AND WHITE BEAN DIP WITH ROSEMARY
The idea of adding a whole head of garlic to a dip might scare you, but compared to its bracing raw counterpart, roasted garlic is sweet and mellow. This dip is garnished with a sprig of sizzled rosemary that's for more than just looks: Frying the herb infuses the olive oil with its fragrance. Spoon the remainder over your finished bowl for a hit of rosemary you wouldn't get with just the minced leaves, then scoop it up with warm pita, cucumber spears, and carrot sticks.
Provided by Sarah Jampel
Categories snack, dips and spreads, appetizer
Yield 8 to 10 servings (2 1/2 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Roast the garlic: Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Peel off most of the garlic's outermost skin but leave the whole head intact. Trim about 1/4 inch off the top of the garlic to expose the cloves. Place the garlic on a large piece of aluminum foil, then drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over the exposed cloves and close the foil into a pouch. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until you can pierce the center of the head with a knife. Let cool slightly.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic cloves into the bowl of a food processor. Add the white beans, 4 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary leaves, black pepper, cayenne (if using), hot water and salt. Purée until smooth, then taste for salt, pepper, rosemary and lemon juice. Adjust as necessary. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small heavy skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the remaining rosemary sprig - it should sizzle. Cook until brown and crisp, flipping once, about 1 minute per side, then transfer to the top of the dip as a garnish. Pour or spoon the remaining olive oil, now infused with rosemary, over the top of the dip. Sprinkle with cayenne for a little additional heat.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 117, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 7 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 382 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams
WHITE BEAN SPREAD WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY
This spread has a long shelf life - it can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks - and can be pulled out for impromptu entertaining.
Provided by USA WEEKEND columnist Pam Anderson
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Dips and Spreads Recipes Bean Dip Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a 10-inch skillet. Heat pan until ingredients start to sizzle. Add beans and their liquid to the pan. As beans cook, mash them with a wooden spoon or potato masher. Cook until mixture is a loose spread consistency (it will thicken as it cools). Transfer to a serving bowl or storage container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 48.2 calories, Carbohydrate 6.2 g, Fat 1.8 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 1.5 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
- Soak overnight in 4 cups water: 1 cup dried white beans (cannellini, white runner, Great Northern, navy, and so on).
- Drain and transfer to a heavy pot. Add water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and skim off any foam. Simmer gently for 2 hours or so, until the beans are tender. Add more water if necessary during the cooking. Season to taste with: Salt.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan or skillet, warm over low heat: 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add: 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped, 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped rosemary leaves.
- Cook just until the garlic is soft, about 2 minutes. Stir into the beans, taste for salt, and adjust as needed. Let the dish sit for a few minutes before serving to allow the flavors to marry.
- Leaves of either sage or winter or summer savory are delicious substitutes for rosemary.
WHITE BEANS AND ROSEMARY CROSTINI
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat a fireplace to medium heat. Adjust the grill racks over the flame and heat a heavy Dutch oven over the rack. Alternatively, heat a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the oil to the saucepan. Add the pancetta and render some of its fat. Add the rosemary and garlic, and saute until fragrant. Stir in the beans, lemon juice and some salt and pepper. Mash the beans with the back of a wooden spoon. Don't mash them all smooth, you want some texture.
- Toast the baguette slices. Serve the beans on top of the toasted baguette. Drizzle with olive oil if desired.
ROSEMARY WHITE BEANS
Make and share this Rosemary White Beans recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Gay Gilmore
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cover the beans with cold water and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- They will double in size so use a lot of water.
- Heat the bacon in a large pot over medium heat, until the fat is rendered and the bacon is crisp, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the onions and cook 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Then add the chicken stock and water til simmering.
- Drain beans of their water and add to pot.
- Cook on medium heat until soft, about 1 1/2 hours.
- There will be just enough liquid in the pot so it is frothy-- if necessary turn up the heat to reduce the liquid.
- Stir in the rosemary and butter, and season to taste before serving.
WHITE BEANS WITH CARROTS AND ROASTED GARLIC
Provided by Molly O'Neill
Categories one pot, side dish
Yield Four servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Stir in the beans and water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat so the liquid simmers. Add the rosemary and thyme. Simmer for 40 minutes.
- Stir the carrots and roasted garlic cloves into the beans and continue cooking until the beans and the carrots are soft, about 30 minutes longer. Drain the beans and remove the herb stems. Season with the salt and pepper to taste. Divide among 4 plates and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 130, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 6 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 875 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams
WHITE BEANS WITH LEMON, GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
This is my favorite recipe for 2007. Use it as a side dish first and then blend it up and use it as a dip. It keeps well for a week in the fridge. This recipe is an adaption of a Fine Cooking offering.
Provided by Karens Krazy Kitchen
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small pan, combine the rosemary sprigs, olive oil and garlic.
- Heat to a sizzle and turn off. (about 4 minutes).
- Let sit for at least one hour.
- Discard the rosemary.
- Process the oil, cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice.
- Combine the marinade with the beans and chopped parsley in a medium bowl.
- Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- Bring to room temp before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.9, Fat 17.5, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 23.6, Sodium 282.8, Carbohydrate 42.5, Fiber 9.3, Sugar 1.1, Protein 19.8
More about "white beans with rosemary and garlic recipes"
WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY - RECIPE30
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
GREAT NORTHERN BEANS WITH ROSEMARY AND ROASTED GARLIC
CANNELLINI BEANS WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC | TESCO REAL …
EASY ROSEMARY GARLIC WHITE BEAN SOUP - BUDGET BYTES
ROSEMARY AND ROASTED GARLIC WHITE BEAN SOUP
WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY & GARLIC - ZOUP! GOOD, …
WHITE BEANS RECIPE WITH ROSEMARY AND THYME | THE COZY …
WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
CRISPY WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC AND HERBS - BHG.COM
WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC, LEMON & PARMESAN - RECIPE
WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY AND CARAMELIZED ONIONS …
COPYCAT ZOE'S BRAISED WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY - HE …
WHITE BEANS WITH LEMON AND ROSEMARY | WILLIAMS …
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY WHITE BEAN DIP | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN RECIPE
EASY CANNELLINI BEAN SOUP WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
GARLIC ROASTED VEGETABLES & WHITE BEANS - COOKING FOR PEANUTS
ROASTED GARLIC, ROSEMARY & WHITE BEAN HUMMUS | GIMME SOME …
PASTA AND WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC-ROSEMARY OIL – SMITTEN KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE RUSTIC WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY
INSTANT POT WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY & GARLIC
HUNGRY COUPLE: WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
WARM WHITE BEAN SALAD WITH FRAGRANT GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC WHITE BEANS – MY ROI LIST
CREAMY WHITE BEAN PASTA WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - THERE'S ALWAYS PIZZA
HEARTY WHITE BEAN AND SPINACH SOUP WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC …
WHITE BEAN BRUSCHETTA - INQUIRING CHEF
VEGAN WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - SKINNY SPATULA
WHITE BEAN STEW WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - THE FOOD POET
STEWY WHITE BEANS WITH ESCAROLE, GARLIC, AND SIZZLED ROSEMARY
ROASTED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY WHITE BEAN DIP - SIMPLY SCRATCH
SLOW COOKER ROSEMARY WHITE BEANS - MY MODERN COOKERY
CREAMY WHITE BEAN PASTA WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY - ONTARIO …
WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC AND HERBS - SERIOUS EATS
BEST WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY AND THYME RECIPE - HOW TO …
ROSEMARY AND ROASTED GARLIC WHITE BEAN SOUP
WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY - OUR BEST BITES
RECIPE OF THE DAY: ROSEMARY-LEMON WHITE BEAN DIP
WHITE BEAN MASH WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON - INSIDE THE RUSTIC …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love