BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Provided by Karen..
Yield 6 dozen cookies, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (BY DORIE GREENSPAN)
This recipe makes a perfect chocolate chip cookie that is both chewy and crispy. It is from Dorie Greenspan's excellent cookbook, "BAKING: From My Home to Yours". Including nuts is highly recommended. Some variations: for chocolate chocolate chip cookies, substitute 3/4 cup of flour for 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder; for espresso chocolate chip cookies, add 1 1/2 tablespoons espresso powder after the vanilla extract; for a coconut version, add 1 1/2 cups sweetened (toasted or untoasted) shredded coconut when adding the chocolate chips; and for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, substitute 1/2 cup of peanut butter for 1/2 a stick of butter and beat them together before adding sugar (and use peanuts). Enjoy! Note: The dough can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days, or frozen. If you'd like, rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, ready for baking. Freeze the mounds on a lined baking sheet, then bag them when they're solid. There's no need to defrost the dough before baking-just add another minute or two to the baking time.
Provided by blucoat
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 45 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Working with a stand mixer, preferably fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat the butter at medium speed for about 1 minute, until smooth. Add the sugars and beat for another 2 minutes or so, until well-blended. Beat in the vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute after each egg goes inches Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients in 3 portions, mixing only until each addition is incorporated. On low speed, or by hand with a rubber spatula, mix in the chocolate and nuts.
- Spoon the dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between spoonfuls.
- Bake the cookies- one sheet at a time and rotating the sheet at the midway point- for 10-12 minutes, or until they are brown at the edges and golden in the center; they may still be a little soft in the middle, and that's just fine. Pull the sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to rest for 1 minute, then carefully, using a wide metal spatula, transfer them to racks to cool to room temperature.
- Repeat with the remainder of the dough, cooling the baking sheets between batches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89.7, Fat 4.4, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 20.2, Sodium 77.7, Carbohydrate 11.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 7.6, Protein 0.9
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. (Use the paddle attachment for a stand mixer.) Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop half the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Chill the remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheets completely, then line with parchment paper and repeat the scooping and baking process with the remaining dough.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a medium bowl, and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars together in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Beat for an additional 3 minutes. Add vanilla and beat for 10 seconds.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add in the flour mixture, blending just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 1/2-inch balls of dough 3 inches apart onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (225 degrees C).
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven, rotating halfway through, until golden around the edges and slightly gooey inside, about 8 minutes. Let stand on the baking sheet for 4 to 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.2 g, Cholesterol 27.3 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 151 mg, Sugar 16 g
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
More about "worlds best chocolate chip cookies recipes"
WORLDS BEST CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! | GIMME SOME OVEN
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER - BAKING THIS SIMPLE
BEST EVER SAMOA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES YOU'LL EVER NEED
WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ROGERS FOODS
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE EVER - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THICK, CHEWY, HUGE!
THE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - DELISHABLY
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE, EVER
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - JO COOKS
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BUTTERNUT BAKERY
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES I’VE EVER MADE
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE COOKIES YOU'LL EVER EAT - LEHI …
THE WORST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
GEMMA’S BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – MODERN HONEY
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (EVER) - LIVE SLOW RUN FAR
RECIPES - BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | GOODCOOK
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SOMETHING SWANKY
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - I HEART NAPTIME
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE WITH LESS SUGAR - THERESCIPES.INFO
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
THE BEST HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, …
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - LIVING SWEET MOMENTS
WORLD’S GREATEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CHEF OF ALL TRADES
HOW TO MAKE WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES DESSERT RECIPE ...
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | QUIERO POSTRE
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE WORLD - COOKS WITH …
THE WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TASTY KITCHEN
THE GREATEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE WORLD
THE BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TWO SISTERS
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN THE WORLD
THE BEST EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE WHOLESOME DISH
THE BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TARA TEASPOON
11 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE WORLD - CHEFJAR
You'll also love