ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN
- Preheat oven to 450. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add zucchini, yellow squash, shallots, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini and squash are crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add cream, and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; stir in 1/2 cup panko and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Spoon mixture into a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining panko and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Bake until top is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328 g, Fat 20 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 11 g
GRATIN OF ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH
- Preheat the broiler.
- Rinse the zucchini and squash and pat them dry. Trim off the ends but do not peel them. Slice them in thin slices crosswise.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick skillet and when hot add the zucchini, squash, onion, garlic and thyme. Saute over high heat, shaking the pan and tossing the vegetables gently. Add salt and pepper and cook for a total of 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into a casserole or baking dish. Smooth the top and arrange the sliced tomatoes in a circular pattern to cover the top. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with the strips of basil leaves and the cheese. Drizzle the remaining oil over all.
- Place under the broiler for 3 to 4 minutes or until light brown.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 158, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams, Carbohydrate 16 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 5 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 701 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN
Tender pieces of zucchini and yellow squash in a mouthwatering creamy cheese sauce. This delectable easy skillet vegetable will quickly become one of your family favorites.
Provided by Beth Pierce
Categories Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Melt butter in oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until the edges start to brown approximately 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for additional 1 minute. Add cream and simmer until bubbly and starting to thicken. Slowly stir in parmesan. Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with smoked gouda and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247 calories, Sugar 2.4 g, Sodium 215.2 mg, Fat 20.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, TransFat 0.4 g, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 6.5 g, Cholesterol 52.5 mg
YELLOW SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN
This gratin is the perfect way to use up an abundance of summer squash. It's easy to prepare, takes just 10 minutes in the oven and serves up bubbly and delicious. -Jonathan Lawler, Greenfield, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add zucchini, yellow squash and shallots. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute more., Add the cream; cook until thickened, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 cup cheese. Spoon mixture into a greased 11x7-in. or 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs and cheese. Bake until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203 calories, Fat 14g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 357mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
SAUTéED YELLOW SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Add the zucchini, squash, Italian seasoning and a generous pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini and squash are tender and beginning to brown in some spots, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Get Ina Garten's cheesy Zucchini Gratin recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Nutty Gruyï¿½re cheese pairs well with the soft flavors of the squash.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a very large (12-inch) saute pan and cook the onions over low heat for 20 minutes, or until tender but not browned. Add the zucchini and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until tender. Add the salt, pepper, and nutmeg and cook uncovered for 5 more minutes. Stir in the flour. Add the hot milk and cook over low heat for a few minutes, until it makes a sauce. Pour the mixture into an 8 by 10-inch baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs and Gruyere and sprinkle on top of the zucchini mixture. Dot with 1 tablespoon of butter cut into small bits and bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and browned.
ZUCCHINI, YELLOW SQUASH & POTATO GRATIN
A new recipe.. I had a craving for Zucchini & Summer squash, it's healthy & tasty.. So I decided to go through my collection of family & friends' recipes & I came across many but this particular one caught my attention because it included potatoes. I tried it as a side dish for lunch, next to grilled chicken and a crisp green salad. It turned out lovely and delish!!
Provided by Chef 3abeer
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Prepare the oven by reheating at 400 degrees. Set aside until needed.
- On the stove, medium heat, in a large skillet, melt the butter.
- Add all the vegetables to the butter, saute & stir.
- Add the salt & Pepper according to taste.
- Cook the veggies until tender while stirring slowly and carefully.
- Add the cream and cook for 5-7 minutes until it thickens.
- Once cooked, remove from the stove and place in a Pyrex or a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top of the mixture and the Parmesan & Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake this dish for 25 minutes to cook, then turn on the broiler for 5 minutes until it gets golden on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 534.9, Fat 37.3, SaturatedFat 22.6, Cholesterol 120.9, Sodium 455.7, Carbohydrate 39, Fiber 5.3, Sugar 7.7, Protein 14.3
SUMMER SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN
Easy to make and delicious squash and zucchini gratin side dish.
Provided by becky
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Slice onion into thin rounds. Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Melt butter in an oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add onion slices and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cream and ricotta cheese; stir and simmer until bubbly and starting to thicken, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slowly stir in Parmesan cheese. Add zucchini and summer squash and gently stir to combine. Cook for just a few minutes then sprinkle with bacon. Spread Gouda cheese evenly over the bacon and top with salt and pepper.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven and bake until cheese is deep golden brown on top and squash is tender, about 20 minutes. If squash needs more cooking time, cover the skillet with foil so the top crust doesn't get too dark.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 475.1 calories, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 130.7 mg, Fat 38.5 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 22.9 g, SaturatedFat 22.2 g, Sodium 1087.3 mg, Sugar 3 g
More about "zucchini and yellow squash gratin recipes"
EASY SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Side DishCalories 89 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray a medium-sized baking dish with cooking spray and set aside (I used a deep 5-inch by 9-inch dish, but a 7x11-inch dish or anything similar in size will work well).
- Slice zucchini and squash into thin rounds (I like to use a mandolin to make it fast and uniform, but it’s not necessary).
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook (stirring constantly) for about 1 minute. Add zucchini and squash to the skillet. Stir and cook until vegetables are tender (about 5-6 minutes). Remove from heat.
- In a small saucepan, add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and diced onion. Cook onion over medium heat until translucent (about 2 minutes), and then add the tomatoes (with their juice) and the basil. Simmer tomatoes about 5 minutes. Stir in parsley, salt, and pepper to taste.
RECIPE: DELICIOUS ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN
RECIPE: DELICIOUS ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN
INA GARTEN ZUCCHINI AU GRATIN BEST RECIPES
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN RECIPE
TOMATO, ZUCCHINI, AND YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN - HAPPILY FROM SCRATCH
CREAMY GRUYERE BAKED ZUCCHINI SQUASH GRATIN - OH SWEET BASIL
ZUCCHINI GRATIN WITH YELLOW SQUASH RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
RECIPE: YUMMY ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN
RECIPE: KETO SUMMER SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN – KETO-MOJO
YELLOW SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN RECIPE
ZUCCHINI & YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
9 ZUCCHINI GRATIN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SIMPLE CHEESY ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH - COOK THIS AGAIN MOM
YELLOW SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN | PUNCHFORK
ZUCCHINI & YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN | KETO, LOW-CARB
YELLOW SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN | RECIPE | VEGGIE DISHES, …
YELLOW SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI GRATIN RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CHEESY ZUCCHINI GRATIN RECIPE – BAKED ZUCCHINI GRATIN RECIPE — …
16 FAVORITE ZUCCHINI RECIPES: BREAD, BROWNIES, NOODLES & MORE
ZUCCHINI AND SQUASH AU GRATIN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH SKILLET GRATIN RECIPE
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH SKILLET GRATIN - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH HERB GRATIN | TANGLED WITH …
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN | FOODTALK
RECIPE OF ULTIMATE ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH AU GRATIN
HEALTHY ZUCCHINI, TOMATO & YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN RECIPE
GRATIN OF ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH - PLAIN.RECIPES
SUMMER SQUASH GRATIN | SOUTHERN LIVING
BAKED ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH CASSEROLE RECIPES
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SUMMER SQUASH GRATIN RECIPE - LAURA REGE | FOOD & WINE
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN - PLAIN.RECIPES
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN - MARTHA STEWART RECIPES
ZUCCHINI AND YELLOW SQUASH CASSEROLE RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
COUNTRY CLUB SQUASH RECIPES
ZUCCHINI & YELLOW SQUASH GRATIN - LEAH CLAIRE
You'll also love