ZUCCHINI "HASH BROWNS" AND EGGS WITH BERRY-NANA SMOOTHIE
- For the smoothies: Combine the berries, yogurt, orange juice, honey and bananas together in a blender, and puree until smooth. Divide evenly among four glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the "hash browns": Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft and lightly browned, about 6 minutes. Add the sage, garlic and jalapenos and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the vinegar, squash, 3/4 teaspoon salt and some pepper, and stir to combine. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the squash begins to soften, 6 to 8 minutes. Uncover and add the red pepper and half of the parsley. Cook until the squash is completely soft and lightly brown, 6 to 8 minutes more. Remove from the heat.
- Make 8 small indentations in the squash with a measuring cup or the back of a ladle. Crack the eggs into the indentations and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Return the pan to medium heat, cover and cook until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still runny, about 4 minutes.
- Divide the "hash browns" and eggs evenly among four plates. Serve each with a smoothie and 1 slice of toast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480 calorie, Fat 18 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Cholesterol 375 milligrams, Sodium 720 milligrams, Carbohydrate 60 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 24 grams
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: zucchinis, salt, parmesan cheese, fresh chives, dried oregano, garlic powder, black pepper, egg
Provided by Joey Firoben
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Using a box grater, grate the zucchini on the coarse side.
- Transfer the grated zucchini to a large bowl and sprinkle with salt. Mix the zucchini and set aside for 20 minutes while the salt draws moisture from the zucchini.
- Transfer the zucchini to a large kitchen towel and strain the excess liquid into a bowl.
- Place the zucchini back to the large bowl and toss in the chives, parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, black pepper, and egg, and mix until well combined.
- Portion the zucchini mixture into 6 even hash brown patties on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool the hash browns for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60 calories, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 1 gram
HASH BROWNS ZUCCHINI
Are you on a low carb diet? Miss those hash browned potatoes with your eggs in the morning? Here's a great substitute!
Provided by yooper
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Coarsely shred zucchini (you should have about 4 cups) and combine with the salt in a medium size bowl.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze with your hands to press out moisture.
- Stir in eggs, cheese, and garlic.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Mound about 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture in pan, flatten slightly to make a patty.
- Repeat until pan is filled, but don't crowd patties in the pan.
- Cook patties, turning once, until golden on both sides (about 6 minutes.) Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini mixture and add more butter as needed.
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS
These easy hash browns are perfect for breakfast or served as a side dish for dinner. This is a basic recipe, but feel free to include such add-ins as different cheeses, eggs, bell pepper, chives, or a variety of herbs and spices to change up the flavor. And as a bonus, you can cook your bacon in the oven at the same time, just not as long.
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and onion to a large bowl and stir well. Drizzle oil over the potatoes and stir until the potatoes are coated. Gradually sprinkle garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper over the potatoes, tossing to combine. Distribute potatoes evenly on the prepared baking sheet, but don't pack down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hash browns are golden brown and crispy, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16 g, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 27.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS
This is for those of us how love hash browns but hash browns can't be in the diet. Great for diabetic and low cholesterol diets. Also this is a great use of the George Forman Grill.
Provided by nightfall20252
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Shredd the zucchini as you would potatoes for hash browns.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place on a George Foreman Grill in 1/2 cup portions. Cook for about 7 minutes or until golden brown. Note: If you do not have a George Foreman, you can pan fry each side until golden brown. Frying them is still tasty but less healthy (because of the oil), and they fall apart more easily.
More about "zucchini hash browns and eggs recipes"
BEST ZUCCHINI "HASH BROWNS" AND EGGS RECIPES | FOOD …
2.7/5 (39)Total Time 50 minsServings 4
10 BEST VEGETARIAN EGG CASSEROLE WITH HASH BROWNS RECIPES
ZUCCHINI QUICHE WITH HASHBROWN CRUST - SWEET SAVORY AND STEPH
ZUCCHINI QUICHE WITH BACON AND HASH BROWN CRUST - MOM ON …
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS | RECIPE CART
ZUCCHINI HASH-BROWNS WITH EGGS AND BACON | LUKE HINES 10 | LUKE …
WHOLE30 BREAKFAST HASH BROWNS (NO EGGS) - I HEART UMAMI®
4 INGREDIENT ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS (KETO, LOW CARB)
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS (KETO HASH BROWNS RECIPE) - KETO …
ZUCCHINI HASH-BROWNS WITH EGGS AND BACON - LUKE HINES 10
ZUCCHINI “HASH BROWNS” AND EGGS – RECIPES NETWORK
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS AND EGGS RECIPE
HEALTHY RECIPES: ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS RECIPE
RECIPE OF HOMEMADE ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS | CHICKEN RECIPES
FOOD NETWORK ZUCCHINI "HASH BROWNS" AND EGGS RECIPE
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS RECIPE | EASY ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS WITHOUT …
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS (LOW-CARB BREAKFAST RECIPE) - FOOD NEWS
VEGETABLE AND HASHBROWN EGG CASSEROLE - SLENDER KITCHEN
ZUCCHINI HASH RECIPE
BREAKFAST ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ZUCCHINI "HASH BROWNS" AND EGGS WITH BERRYNANA SMOOTHIE …
ZUCCHINI “HASH BROWNS” AND EGGS WITH BERRY-NANA SMOOTHIE
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWN RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ZUCCHINI HASHBROWN PATTIES - SKINNY SOUTHERN RECIPES
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RESEPI RECIPE ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS | WWW.RESEPIKU.BUZZ
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS FOR A TASTY VEGETARIAN BREAKFAST ADDITION
ZUCCHINI + ONION HASH WITH FARM FRESH EGGIES
KETO ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS - ALMOND TO ZEST
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS BAKED - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
COURGETTE HASH BROWNS AND EGGS - FOOD NETWORK
ZUCCHINI "HASH BROWNS" AND EGGS WITH BERRY-NANA SMOOTHIE …
ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS • A TABLE FULL OF JOY
HEALTHY ZUCCHINI FRITTERS RECIPE - WELLNESS MAMA®
RECIPE: ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS - RECIPELINK.COM
You'll also love