AMAZING BREAKFAST BAKE
This is a great dish to make for Christmas, Easter or any special morning. It is easy and can be prepared ahead of time and then just pop it in the oven and enjoy. I like to prepare mine the same morning. The first time I made this everyone raved about it and asked if I would make it very year. I would suggest spliting it up into two smaller dishes if you have children that do not like peppers and onions. Make one for adults and the other one a little bit more kid-friendly with just ham and cheese.
Provided by BakingGuru
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Lightly grease a 3-quart (9 by 13-inch) baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter and set aside.
- In a medium skillet, melt 2 teaspoons of the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions, green and red bell peppers, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and cook, stirring, until soft, 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the parsley, stir, and remove from the heat. Let cool.
- In a medium skillet, melt the remaining 1 teaspoon butter over medium-high heat. Add the Canadian bacon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Add the sausage to the skillet and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain on paper towels and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk, cream, 1 teaspoon of the Essence, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper and whisk to combine. Add the bread cubes and let sit for 5 minutes. Add the cooked Canadian bacon and sausage, the onion mixture, and the Gouda cheese and stir to incorporate the ingredients. Pour into the prepared dish, cover with aluminum foil, and bake until almost completely set, 50 to 55 minutes.
- (Alternatively, the bread pudding can be assembled up to this point, covered, and refrigerated 8 hours or overnight, and then baked. Let sit at room temperature while preheating the oven, before baking. ).
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, melted butter, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Essence. Uncover the pudding and sprinkle the bread crumb mixture evenly over the top. Return to the oven, increase the heat to 375 degrees F and bake until the pudding is completely set in the center, puffed, and golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 850, Fat 40, SaturatedFat 19.8, Cholesterol 317.1, Sodium 2067.3, Carbohydrate 80.7, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 7.8, Protein 40.1
IMPOSSIBLY EASY BREAKFAST BAKE (CROWD SIZE)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir together sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese in baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.3 calories, Carbohydrate 17.1 g, Cholesterol 117.1 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 795.3 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
BREAKFAST BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: oil, bacon, tomato, broccoli floret, potato hash brown, shredded cheddar cheese, pancake mix, eggs, milk, pepper, salt, scallion
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the bacon, tomato, and broccoli in greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle hash browns and cheese on top.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour pancake mixture over ingredients in the casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with scallions, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457 calories, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fat 29 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 23 grams, Sugar 5 grams
More about "amazing breakfast bake recipes"
10 EASY BAKED BREAKFAST RECIPES | KITCHN
Author Jesse Szewczyk
10 BEST OVEN BAKED BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
CASSEROLE RECIPES: BAKE UNTIL BUBBLY- AMAZING CASSEROLE ...
Reviews 16Format Kindle EditionAuthor Ready Recipe Books
18 OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLES THAT REQUIRE ALMOST NO ...
AMAZING MEXICAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | GIMME SOME OVEN
37 EASY CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST CASSEROLES - BEST RECIPES FOR ...
43 BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES WORTH WAKING UP FOR ...
OUR TOP 10 MOST CREATIVE BREAKFAST IDEAS | BBC GOOD FOOD
CABBAGE EGGS BREAKFAST RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BREAKFAST BAKE: 7 WARM BREAKFASTS TO THROW IN THE OVEN
THE 62 BEST BREAKFAST RECIPES OF ALL TIME - PUREWOW
THE BEST EASY BREAKFAST BAKE (PERFECT FOR MEAL PREP ...
15 EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLES FOR BUSY MORNINGS | ALLRECIPES
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - DAMN DELICIOUS
61 FUN BREAKFAST IDEAS | UNIQUE BREAKFAST RECIPES - …
OUR BEST BREAKFAST PASTRY RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
THE BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
HEALTHY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
10 AMAZING BREAKFAST CASSEROLES - PREVENTION
CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BREAKFAST CAKE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
27 AMAZING BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE
25 BAKED BREAKFAST RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
OUR BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY ...
51 OF THE BEST BREAKFAST RECIPES EVER | HUFFPOST LIFE
THE BEST MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST RECIPES | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
25 INSANELY EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES WORTH GETTING ...
15 BEST QUICK AND EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES - DAMN DELICIOUS
BREAKFAST IDEAS | JAMIE OLIVER
INCREDIBLE BREAKFAST BAKE CASSEROLE WITH FLAKY BISCUITS ...
INCREDIBLE BREAKFAST BAKE - HAPPY HOMESCHOOL NEST
OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLES - 20 MAKE AHEAD RECIPES
AMAZING BREAKFAST BAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
AMAZING BREAKFAST BAKE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
AMAZING BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - MY RECIPE TREASURES
60 BEST BREAKFAST EGG RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 EASY BREAKFAST BAKES - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
5 STAR OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST ...
OUR BEST BREAKFAST RECIPES & IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS AND ...
35+ EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES - EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE
25 BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES - EASY BRUNCH CASSEROLES
BREAKFAST BAKES - PINCH OF NOM - THE BEST SLIMMING RECIPES
OUR BEST BAKED BREAKFAST RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #omelets-and-frittatas #breakfast #eggs-dairy #cheese #dietary #inexpensive #presentation #served-hot #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are some easy breakfast casserole recipes?Breakfast Casserole Recipes. 1 Super Easy Egg Casserole. 292. Another husband-approved recipe. Made a couple times recently because of how easy it is to make! This recipe is easy to ... 2 Sausage Casserole. 3 Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole with Sausage and Hash Browns. 4 Southern Grits Casserole. 5 Baked French Toast. More items
What makes a good breakfast bake?Sausage and gravy, layered between soft pasta noodles, make for a great breakfast bake. "These pancakes were very good. They were tender, fluffy, light and tasty." "This was amazing. It was packed with eggs and bacon, which of course make everything taste better." "Followed the recipe exactly and it turned out so well.
What is the best breakfast?Breakfast is made delicious with this baked potato that's stuffed with bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar cheese. Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup.
What can I make for breakfast on Sunday?A one-dish casserole with all of your Sunday morning favorites: sausage, gravy, eggs, cheese, and toast. An easy to make breakfast casserole with sausage, potatoes, eggs, and mushrooms. A simple but elegant way to make breakfast fast. Put together the night before, and bake while you're in the shower.