A good friend and former co-worker brought these squares to a baby shower a number of years ago. Makes for a very delicious dessert to take to a family gathering or any occasion and guaranteed you'll get lots of requests for the recipe. Bet when you try them, you won't be able to stop at just one!!!
Provided by Nova Scotia Cook
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix first layer and press into 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine ingredients for second layer and spread on first layer.
- Mix pudding and milk; spread over second layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over third layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
MOM'S PISTACHIO SQUARES
My mother has been making this dessert for years now for parties, showers, potlucks, etc..always to rave reviews. These are nice & light as opposed to other rich desserts and are very yummy!
Provided by Rhonda J
Yield 1 9x13 pan
Number Of Ingredients 11
- For 1st Layer: Cream butter,sugar& flour,add nuts.
- Press in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 10 mins.
- at 325.
- For 2nd Layer: Mix cream cheese and sugar at high speed and blend in Cool Whip.
- Spread over COOLED first layer.
- For 3rd Layer: Mix pudding and milk and place in the fridge for 3 minutes and pour over second layer.
- Spread top of dessert with additional Cool Whip (500ml.) and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
FROSTY PISTACHIO DELIGHT
"I love the simple make-ahead convenience of this refreshing dessert drizzled with fudge topping," writes Sandie Davenport from Farmer City, Illinois. "Being able to make this pie the night before and then freeze it gives me time to work on all those last-minute holiday dinner details!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack., In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pudding mixes, 1 cup pistachios and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours., Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with fudge topping; sprinkle with remaining pistachios.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 476 calories, Fat 25g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 444mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (35g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
PISTACHIO BAR DESSERT
Delight the party with this Pistachio Bar Dessert. Dark crust and two lush fillings will put our Pistachio Bar Dessert first on every guest list.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 32 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.; spread 1-1/2 cups onto crust. Stir half the COOL WHIP into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in pan. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with toffee bits just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0.9442 g
LAYERED PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl combine flour, pecans, butter, and sugar with a pastry blender. Pat or press into a 9 x 13 metal baking pan. Bake for 13 minutes. Cool completely before covering with next layer.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 3 cups whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
- Prepare pudding as directed on package, but only use 3 cups milk. Spread evening over cream cheese layer.
- Spread 3 cups whipped topping on top of pudding layer. Chill for 2 hours, cut, and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
PISTACHIO CREAM BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat butter and 2/3 cup powdered sugar with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in flour and baking powder. Stir in nuts. Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar on medium speed 1 minute or until creamy. Fold in vanilla and 1 1/2 cups of the whipped cream. Spread over baked crust. Refrigerate.
- In medium bowl, mix dry pudding mix and 1 cup milk as directed on package. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Garnish with additional chopped nuts, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287, Carbohydrate 23 g, Fat 4, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 204 mg
More about "pistachio pudding delight squares recipes"
PISTACHIO PUDDING DELIGHT - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
PISTACHIO HEAVENLY DELIGHT | RECIPE | PISTACHIO DESSERT, PISTACHIO ...
RECIPE FOR PISTACHIO DELIGHT DESSERT | MICHAELDANNYPOOLE11
PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT | GREEN DESSERT- FOOD MEANDERINGS
PISTACHIO DELIGHT SQUARES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
THE BEST WATERGATE SALAD - MOM ON TIMEOUT
PISTACHIO DELIGHT RECIPE DESSERT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PISTACHIO PUDDING DELIGHT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PISTACHIO DELIGHT RECIPE BY OWL CREEK FARM
12 RECIPES USING PISTACHIO PUDDING MIX | ALLRECIPES
PISTACHIO PUDDING DELIGHT SQUARES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
PISTACHIO PUDDING DELIGHT RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST PISTACHIO DESSERT RECIPES - YUMMLY
PISTACHIO PUDDING SALAD | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PISTACHIO DELIGHT AN EASY NO-BAKE DESSERT - NUGGETLANDS
PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT - PINTEREST
10 BEST PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
PISTACHIO SHORTBREAD - KING ARTHUR BAKING
PISTACHIO DREAM DESSERT - WORTH WHISKING
PISTACHIO PUDDING DELIGHT SQUARES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
21 BEST PISTACHIO DESSERTS - TOP RECIPES
PISTACHIO LAYERED DESSERT RECIPE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
PISTACHIO PUDDING DELIGHT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PISTACHIO PUDDING BARS - BAKE OR BREAK
WATERGATE SALAD RECIPE (PISTACHIO FLUFF DELIGHT) [VIDEO] - DINNER, …
PISTACHIO CREAM BARS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5 LAYER PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - A COALCRACKER IN THE KITCHEN
PISTACHIO LUSH DESSERT | THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
PISTACHIO PUDDING DELIGHT SQUARES | RECIPE | PUDDING DESSERTS EASY ...
PISTACHIO CREAM BARS - SIMPLY STACIE
PISTACHIO BARS - SUGAR COOKIE BARS | COOKIES AND CUPS
13 PISTACHIO DESSERT RECIPES WILL MAKE YOU GREEN WITH ENVY
PISTACHIO DELIGHT RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PISTACHIO SUGAR COOKIE BARS ELEVATE WITH PUDDING AND CREAM …
NO BAKE PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT - A WICKED WHISK
PISTACHIO PUDDING BREAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PISTACHIO LUSH DESSERT - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for pistachio pudding?Ingredients 1 ½ cup finely chopped pistachio or walnuts , divided 2 ½ cup butter , softened 3 1 cup flour 4 1 tablespoon sugar 5 250 g cream cheese , softened 6 1 cup icing (powdered) sugar 7 1 L Cool Whip Topping , thawed, divided 8 2 package Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding (4 cup -servings each) 9 2 1/2 cups cold milk More ...
How do you make a pistachio cake with cream cheese?Combine melted butter, flour and 1 cup of chopped nuts. Mix and spread into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Let cool. Beat cream cheese with confectioners' sugar and 1/2 the container of Cool Whip. When mixture is smooth, spread on cooled crust. Let set 10 minutes. Mix 2 boxes of pistachio pudding with 3 cups of milk.
What is the recipe for pistachio delight?This recipe for Pistachio Delight has a graham cracker crust, layers of pistachio and white chocolate pudding, and sweetened cream cheese. Then topped off with whipped topping. This Pistachio Delight is a fantastic creamy green dessert for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
What are the best pistachio desserts to make?The following pistachio desserts are fun to make and are loaded with delicious, sweet, and crunchy pistachio nuts and flavoring. We’re sharing pistachio recipes for pudding cake, cookies, dessert salad, cheesecake, biscotti, shortbread, cookie bars, trifle, muffins, and pies. These recipes can’t miss at your next gathering or your dinner table.