APPLE OATMEAL CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and butter. Mix until crumbly. Place half of crumb mixture in pan. Spread the apples evenly over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.6 calories, Carbohydrate 65.2 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 90.9 mg, Sugar 44.2 g
APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING
This is the best dessert for the early fall when the sweet and firm apples are just in season. Use the best quality cinnamon you can get and get it from a spice merchant or even a store where you can get it bulk; it does make a difference. Within ten minutes of going in the oven the scent will fill the house and neighbors you loaned things to years ago will return them just to invite themselves in and wonder aloud if there is any left (Note: there isn't). Optional accompaniments would be caramel sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream.
Provided by realnakedchef
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apples with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 618 calories, Carbohydrate 99.3 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 7.6 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 177.1 mg, Sugar 63.2 g
APPLE CRISP WITH OATS
Making scratch-made apple crisp is easier than you think with this easy recipe. Chunks of apple get tossed with cinnamon, sugar and a little flour to help create the right texture, then topped with a simple streusel mixture. Simply bake until golden on top and bubbly inside. It's a perfect recipe for new and experienced bakers alike, and a delicious way to celebrate fall.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, the oats, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon until blended. Cut in cold butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly. (Do not overmix.) Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix Filling ingredients until well coated. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle streusel over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and juices are bubbling along edges.
- Cool at least 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450, Carbohydrate 72 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 130 mg, Sugar 47 g, TransFat 1/2 g
APPLE OATMEAL PUDDING IN THE CROCK POT
This is comfort food at its best for me, and it is relatively healthy! This tastes like an apple pie with the crumb topping mixed in! This is a slight adaptation of a recipe in "Fix It and Forget it Lightly" and was credited to Sue Hamilton in Minooka, IL. This is very rich and we liked it topped with fat free cool-whip. The original recipe calls for regular white flour, I just prefer to use whole wheat pastry flour.
Provided by ladypit
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the cut up apples.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- It will look like it could not possibly be enough liquid when you first start mixing. But stick with it, it will work!
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve hot or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.4, Fat 4.2, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 107.1, Sodium 290.4, Carbohydrate 33.3, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 10.3, Protein 10.4
APPLE & APPLE PUDDING WITH OATMEAL CRISP TOP
This is a very homey warming yummy pudding with a great oatmeal crisp topping. Great end to a meal on a chilly night!
Provided by Midwest Maven
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In your slow cooker, place the apples and pineapples.
- To the fruit, add the orange marmalade and the butterscotch topping; mix to coat well.
- In a medium bowl beat with an electric beater the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- To the cream cheese mixture, add the evaporated milk, cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoons cloves,and 1/3 cup bisquick mix and beat till mixed well.
- Pour this mixture over the fruit mixture in the slow cooker and stir.
- Put your slow cooker on High for 2 1/2 hours.
- While your crock pot is doing it's thing, heat your oven to 350 degrees, and mix together all ingredients for the oatmeal crisp topping in a medium bowl.
- Pour out the oatmeal mixture into the center of a parchment lined baking sheet(the parchment is important because the oatmeal topping to very hard to get off the baking sheet later without it).
- Spread the mixture out thinly into about an 8 or 9 inch circle in the center of the pan. (Make sure it's in the center, because it will spread as it bakes).
- Bake the oatmeal mixture for about 8-10 minutes.(Watch it closely so it does not burn.
- Let the oatmeal topping cool completely before touching it(it will be soft while it is hot, but cools into a crisp lacey topping).
- After completely cool, use parchment to pick it up; then break or crumble it into small pieces.
- Store the oatmeal topping in an airtight container.
- After 2 1/2 hours when the pudding is done, stir it well and serve in individual dishes with whipped cream and the oatmeal crisp sprinkled on top, yum!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560.6, Fat 22.4, SaturatedFat 13.3, Cholesterol 73, Sodium 394.4, Carbohydrate 80.4, Fiber 3, Sugar 52.7, Protein 13.8
More about "apple apple pudding with oatmeal crisp top recipes"
APPLE CRISP WITH OATMEAL - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF …
APPLE CRISP WITH OATMEAL AND BROWN SUGAR RECIPES
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY OATMEAL APPLE CRISP RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
OMA'S BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATMEAL - JUST LIKE OMA
THE BEST HEALTHY APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATS (NO …
OLD FASHIONED EASY APPLE CRISP - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BANANA APPLE OATMEAL BREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
TOP 46 APPLE BLUEBERRY CRISP WITH OATMEAL TOPPING RECIPE …
SIMPLE APPLE CRISP RECIPE OATMEAL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATMEAL | BEST APPLES FOR APPLE CRISP
APPLE APPLE PUDDING WITH OATMEAL CRISP TOP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
3-INGREDIENT APPLE OATMEAL CRISP - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
APPLE OATMEAL CRISP - KATE AND THE KITCHEN SITE
10 BEST QUICK APPLE CRISP OATMEAL RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOP 40 RECIPE FOR APPLE CRISP WITH OATMEAL TOPPING
HOMEMADE APPLE CRISP RECIPE FOR DESSERT | VINTAGE COOKING
BECKY'S OATMEAL APPLE CRISP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
RHUBARB CRISP WITH APPLES AND OATMEAL - WHERE IS MY SPOON
APPLE PIE BAKED OATMEAL - AT HOME ON THE PRAIRIE
OATMEAL-APPLE CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
APPLE PUDDING WITH OATMEAL CRISP TOP | RECIPES I THINK LOOK COOL …
OAT APPLE CRISP CAKE MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OAT TOPPING
WORLD CINNAMON BEST RECIPES : APPLE & APPLE PUDDING WITH …
APPLE CRISP - ONCE UPON A CHEF
APPLE CRISP PUDDING RECIPE | RECIPE | APPLE CRISP, EASY APPLE CRISP ...
THE BEST OLD FASHIONED APPLE CRISP - ⋆ VINTAGE MOUNTAIN
APPLE CRISP PUDDING - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
25 EASY LEFTOVER APPLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5 BOYS BAKER - DESSERTS, DINNER AND FOOD YOU'LL LOVE!
RECIPE FOR BAKED APPLE RINGS - THERESCIPES.INFO
APPLE AND CINNAMON OATMEAL PUDDING RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BOURBON APPLE CRISP - THERESCIPES.INFO
APPLE CRISP WITH OATMEAL TOPPING - BERLY'S KITCHEN
EASY APPLE CRISP - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
SIMPLE APPLE CRISP RECIPE OATMEAL - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
APPLE OATMEAL CRISP RECIPE BY DAVE BEHNKE - REDCIPES
APPLE CRISP PUDDING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
APPLE CRISP COBBLER WITH OATMEAL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BAKED PUDDINGS ... RICE, APPLE CRISP, BREAD PUDDING, …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make apple crisp with oats?Sprinkle the oat topping in an even layer over the apple slices. Bake the dish for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the crust is a deep golden color and the apples are soft when pierced with a knife. Let the crisp cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Top it with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Berries and nuts make ideal companions for apples and oats.
How do you make apple pie filling with oats?Directions. Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over apples. Crumble remaining oat mixture over apples. Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Juicy fall fruit full of wholesome oats! Dessert that combines apple pie filling with cookie-like topping.
How do you make applesauce with oats?Directions. Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
What is the secret ingredient in apple crisp?These warm and cozy apple crisp recipes share a not-so-secret ingredient: oatmeal! Rolled, instant, or old-fashioned oats add welcome texture and mild flavor to these delicious crisps.