APPLE-CHEDDAR SOUP WITH BACON
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crisp, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to paper towels to drain; let cool slightly, then roughly chop. Pour out all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the pot.
- Increase the heat under the pot to medium high. Add the onion, apples and potato and cook, stirring frequently, until the apples are soft, about 8 minutes. Add the chicken broth, apple juice, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and cook until the potato is soft, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in all but 2 tablespoons of the cheddar until melted. Working in batches, transfer the soup to a blender and puree. Return to the pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat the broiler. Spread the bread with the mustard and sprinkle with the reserved 2 tablespoons cheese. Broil until the cheese melts, about 30 seconds, then cut into 1-inch squares. Ladle the soup into bowls and top with the bacon, chives, cheese croutons and more pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 492, Fat 29 grams, SaturatedFat 15 grams, Cholesterol 89 milligrams, Sodium 1098 milligrams, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 23 grams
EASY BACON AND CHEESE QUICHE
This is an easy, delicious quiche that will take no time to prepare and your friends will ask for the recipe! I have made this for numerous office gatherings and everyone raves about it!
Provided by Dawn Egan
Categories Breakfast and Brunch Eggs Quiche
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place unthawed pie crust on a baking sheet. In a medium bowl, mix the bacon, onions, and both cheeses. Pour this mixture into the crust.
- Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes, until top of quiche begins to turn brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462.5 calories, Carbohydrate 20.2 g, Cholesterol 183.1 mg, Fat 31.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 993.4 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
BACON & CHEDDAR QUICHE
Make and share this Bacon & Cheddar Quiche recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Melissa Spangler
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Crumble bacon in to the bottom of the pie shell.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bacon.
- Saute green onions in bacon grease and sprinkle over cheese.
- Beat eggs, half& half& milk together, then add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.7, Fat 30.1, SaturatedFat 13.5, Cholesterol 160.5, Sodium 741.8, Carbohydrate 17.7, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 16.6
BACON-AND-APPLE QUICHE WITH FLAKY PIE CRUST
Provided by Mark Bittman
Categories breakfast, brunch, project, main course, side dish
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the oven to 425 and set the rack in the middle. Combine the flour and salt in a food processor and pulse once or twice. Add the butter and process until the mixture looks like cornmeal. Put the mixture in a bowl and add the ice water; mix with your hands until you can form the dough into a ball, adding another tablespoon of ice water if necessary. Wrap the ball in plastic and freeze for 10 minutes (or refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to a couple days).
- Sprinkle a countertop with flour and put the dough on it, sprinkling more flour on top. Use a rolling pin to roll with light pressure from the center out. If the dough is hard, let it rest for a few minutes; if it's sticky, add a little flour. Roll, adding flour and rotating and turning the dough as needed; use ragged edges of dough to repair any tears, adding a drop of water when you press a patch in place.
- When the diameter of the dough is about 2 inches greater than that of a 9-inch tart pan, drape the dough over the rolling pin and transfer it into the pie plate. Press the dough firmly into the plate, all over. Once the dough is in place, trim as necessary; freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 30 or so.
- Prick the pie crust with a fork all over, then bake it for 10 to 12 minutes, or until beginning to brown; remove and turn the oven down to 375. Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium heat, then remove from pan with a slotted spoon; cool and chop.
- Pour out all but one tablespoon of bacon fat and use the same pan to fry the apples. Add salt, pepper and rosemary. Turn the heat up to medium-high and cook, stirring frequently, until the apple is soft and lightly browned, at least 15 minutes. Adjust the heat so it doesn't brown too much or crisp up. Turn off the heat and spread apples onto the crust; then sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream. Put the semicooked shell on a baking sheet and pour in the egg mixture. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until almost firm (it should still jiggle just a little in the middle) and lightly browned on top; reduce the oven heat if the shell's edges are darkening too quickly. Cook on a rack; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 489, UnsaturatedFat 17 grams, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 40 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 11 grams, SaturatedFat 20 grams, Sodium 438 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
APPLE-BACON CHEDDAR MINI BREAKFAST PIES
Don't be fooled by their small size. These individual pies combine a harvest of hearty flavors-cheddar, apple and bacon-for a flavor-packed breakfast treat.
Provided by Stephanie Wise
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together bacon, apple, cheese, onion, sage and salt. In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick® mix, milk and eggs with fork until well blended.
- Spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoonful Bisquick mixture into bottom of each muffin cup. Top each with about 1/4 cup bacon mixture. Top with remaining Bisquick® mixture.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and edges are golden. Cool 5 minutes in pan; transfer to cooling rack to cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 13 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 740 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEESY APPLE-BACON BRUNCH
Savor the flavor combo of cheese, apple and bacon in an easy egg bake.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over low heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- In small bowl, mix apple and sugar; spread in baking dish. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended; pour over apple. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 155 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 910 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 1 g
APPLE, CHEDDAR, AND BACON QUICHE
Sweet apples plus savory bacon equals a perfect quiche. We added a whole chopped poblano pepper last time and it complemented it very well.
Provided by Vanessa Rogers
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Eggs Quiche
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of an 11-inch tart pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble.
- Heat bacon grease in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add apple and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in bacon.
- Whisk milk, sour cream, eggs, sea salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Layer apple mixture, Cheddar cheese, and egg mixture in the prepared crust. Sprinkle sage over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 30 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.7 g, Cholesterol 97.7 mg, Fat 28.2 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 710.6 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
BACON AND CHEDDAR QUICHE
My sister found this on a website but I am not sure which one and made it for my little sister's wedding shower. It was excellent so here I am sharing it. I have listed the ingredients for making the crust too, however I just buy a frozen crust from the store. ENJOY!!
Provided by Chef 495452
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Prepare crust for quiche. In a mixing bowl, mix together flour and salt. Cut in cold butter with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form; add water, a little at a time, until dough holds together and forms a ball. Shape into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin, roll out dough into a circle about 11 inches in diameter. Fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan. Trim edges, leaving a little overhang, about 1/4-inch all around the edge. Prick dough with a fork. Line with foil and fill with dried beans or pie weights. Bake quiche crust for 10 minutes at 375°.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, thyme, and pepper. Pour into the baked crust. Crumble bacon over the top with the shredded Cheddar cheese. Bake at 375° for about 30 minutes, or until quiche filling is set and lightly browned. Serve quiche with fresh tomato wedges.
- NOTE: 5 minutes prep if you do not make the homemade crust and use a frozen one instead!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397.9, Fat 31.1, SaturatedFat 17.7, Cholesterol 173.5, Sodium 346.3, Carbohydrate 18.8, Fiber 1, Sugar 0.3, Protein 11.2
APPLE, CHEDDAR & BACON BREAD PUDDING
I had this dish at a bridal brunch many years ago. It was so delicious that I created my own version, and this is the result. Now I make it all the time. Enjoy! -Melissa Millwood, Lyman, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add apples; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in brown sugar. Cook, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally. Cool completely., In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, layer half of each of the following: bread, bacon, apples and cheese. Repeat layers. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon and salt; pour over top. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight., Preheat oven to 350°. Remove bread pudding from refrigerator; uncover and let stand while oven heats. Bake until puffed and golden, and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 45-55 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving., In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave syrup and walnuts until warmed, stirring once. Serve with bread pudding. Freeze option: After assembling, cover and freeze bread pudding. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake and serve bread pudding with syrup as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 505 calories, Fat 26g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 155mg cholesterol, Sodium 729mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (35g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
BACON CHEDDAR QUICHE
"Whenever company comes to stay over, I make this wonderful breakfast dish," writes Val Forsythe of Albert Lea, Minnesota. "They think I've worked for hours when it only takes about 20 minutes start to finish."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, layer the bacon, cheese, mushrooms and onion. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and cayenne; pour over the onion. , Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-1/2 minutes, stirring twice. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes or until set. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256 calories, Fat 19g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 218mg cholesterol, Sodium 547mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
More about "apple cheddar and bacon quiche recipes"
WHITE CHEDDAR, BACON, AND APPLE BISCUITS - BAKER BY …
NUGGET MARKETS BACON, APPLE & CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE
BACON AND CHEESE QUICHE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHEDDAR AND BACON QUICHE – SIMPLE AND VERY …
WHITE CHEDDAR AND BACON QUICHE | THE GINGHAM APRON
MINI APPLE, CHEDDAR & BACON FILLO SNACK TART RECIPE
APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
RECIPE FOR BACON, APPLE & CHEDDAR QUICHE - HAPPY HEALTHY …
Reviews 22Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and start by prepping the pastry. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the white flour and salt.
- Add in the butter and lard and rub them in with your fingertips until you have a breadcrumb-like consistency.
- Pour in cold water 1 teaspoon at a time, stirring in between. Add water until the mixture comes together into a dough.
- Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface until it's large enough to cover an 8 inch/20cm cake tin. (Or special quiche tin, if they exist.)
SWISS AND CHEDDAR QUICHE WITH BACON - RECIPE GIRL
APPLE, CHEDDAR, AND BACON QUICHE | RECIPE | BACON QUICHE, QUICHE ...
BACON CHEDDAR QUICHE WITH TOMATO AND PINEAPPLE
APPLE, CHEDDAR, AND BACON QUICHE | RECIPESTY
BACON CHEDDAR QUICHE WITH SWEET ONION | VINTAGE COOKING
APPLE CHEDDAR BACON QUICHE - EASY BRUNCH RECIPE - MIMI …
APPLE CHEDDAR BACON QUICHE BY MIMIBAKESCOOKIES | QUICK & EASY …
BACON APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE | YUMMY BREAKFAST, BRUNCH DISHES, …
APPLE, CHEDDAR, AND BACON QUICHE | RECIPE IN 2022 | BACON …
APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE - AWAY FROM THE BOX
APPLE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - CLOSET COOKING
BACON AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - FUELING A SOUTHERN SOUL
APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE | MRBREAKFAST.COM
APPLE, BACON, & SPINACH QUICHE | BAKING OFF SCRIPT
BACON APPLE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE? – MY CATHOLIC KITCHEN
APPLE CHEDDAR QUICHE - SIMPLE JOY
APPLE, CHEDDAR, AND BACON QUICHE - TF ANSWERS
BACON AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - CHEEKYKITCHEN
APPLE, BACON, AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - PREPARED PANTRY
BACON AND CHEESE BREAKFAST QUICHE RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
BACON AND CHEDDAR MINI QUICHE RECIPE | BROWN SUGAR FOOD BLOG
SHOWSTOPPING APPLE AND CHEDDAR QUICHE — MARLEY'S MENU
SAUSAGE, APPLE, AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - MY CASUAL PANTRY
CHEESE QUICHE - HAM AND APPLE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
BACON CHEDDAR CRUSTLESS QUICHE - THIS DELICIOUS HOUSE
BACON CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE - A SOUTHERN SOUL
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love