APPLE CINNAMON BREAKFAST QUINOA
A super healthy breakfast packed full of protein with the delicious flavor of apples and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Provided by Annee
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Bring quinoa, water, and apple juice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low and add cinnamon. Cover and simmer quinoa for 10 minutes. Stir apples into the quinoa; continue simmering until the liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender about 10 more minutes. Drizzle with agave nectar to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319.7 calories, Carbohydrate 66.3 g, Fat 3.6 g, Fiber 7.6 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 9 mg, Sugar 25 g
SUPER BREAKFAST APPLE AND QUINOA "OATMEAL"
Delicious warm breakfast, or anytime treat, that tastes kinda like oatmeal but with a nuttier flavor that blends well with the apples. Packs a bigger punch of protein to keep you fuller longer than oatmeal. May drizzle a little extra half & half on cereal if desired.
Provided by Sandi R.
Categories Everyday Cooking
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place apple, sweetener, and apple pie spice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until apple is cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes. Add water if needed to keep apples from sticking. Mix quinoa and half-and-half into apple mixture; cook until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334.2 calories, Carbohydrate 65.4 g, Cholesterol 3.1 mg, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 8.9 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 103 mg, Sugar 17.4 g
More about "apple pie breakfast quinoa recipes"
APPLE PIE BREAKFAST QUINOA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory PieCalories 277 per serving
- Add everything except for pecans and maple syrup to a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer for 20-25 minutes.
APPLE PIE BREAKFAST QUINOA PORRIDGE | FRESH OFF THE GRID
4.7/5 (9)Total Time 20 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 425 per serving
- Rinse the quinoa and add to your pot with the ⅔ of the apples, coconut milk, water, salt, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil.
- Once the quinoa starts to boil, reduce to a simmer and cover until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 10-15 minutes.
APPLE PIE OVERNIGHT QUINOA - SIMPLY QUINOA
4.2/5 (4)Calories 544 per servingCategory Breakfast
- In a wide mouth mason jar, add the quinoa, seeds, protein powder and spices. Top with almond milk and stir (or shake) to combine. Place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from fridge, stir in a bit more almond milk if needed and top with apples and peanut butter.
APPLE CINNAMON QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWLS - RECIPE RUNNER
4.3/5 (40)Category BreakfastServings 2Total Time 25 mins
- In a small saucepan, bring the quinoa, salt and water to a boil. Once boiling cover with a lid and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed (drain remaining liquid if needed. Add in the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, maple syrup and milk. Stir together then remove from the heat and let it steam, covered for about 10 minutes.
- Divide the quinoa into two bowls then add the coconut oil or butter to the saucepan and heat over medium-high heat. Add in the diced apple, maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir together and cook until the apples are tender, about 5 minutes.
APPLE PIE QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWL | A HEALTHY FALL QUINOA ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 25 minsServings 4Calories 230 per serving
APPLE-CINNAMON QUINOA BOWL RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsAuthor Pam ToddCalories 331 per serving
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup apple, quinoa, cinnamon and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer on very low heat until the liquid is absorbed, about 12 minutes.
APPLE PIE QUINOA BREAKFAST COOKIES - WENDY POLISI
Ratings 1Category DessertCuisine HealthyTotal Time 55 mins
- Add quinoa and water to a saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes. Once complete, remove from the stove, remove lid and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl. Then, measure 1½ cups of the cooked quinoa and add to the dry ingredients. Stir to coat, until all quinoa granules are covered in the mixture. Set aside.Add all wet ingredients to a small bowl and stir well.
INSTANT POT® APPLE CINNAMON QUINOA PORRIDGE - VEGGIE PRIMER
4/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Be sure the steam release is in the closed position and manually select 12 minutes high-pressure cooking time.
- When the timer beeps at the end of the cooking cycle, turn the pot off and allow time for the natural release of pressure (about 15-20 minutes.)
HEALTHY BREAKFAST BOWL WITH EGG AND QUINOA - AS EASY AS ...
Ratings 7Category BreakfastServings 2Total Time 30 mins
- In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa with water and bring to a boil, uncovered. When it starts to boil, reduce the heat to the lowest setting, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed. Remove from heat, fluff the quinoa with a fork, season with salt and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms. Season with salt and black pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until soft
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, and salt. Place the halved grape tomatoes in a medium bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat. Crack the eggs, 1 at a time, into the pan. Cover, and cook until the whites are set and, the yolk is still runny, about 2 to 3 minutes.
APPLE PIE QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWL - TWORASPBERRIES
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory BreakfastTotal Time 23 mins
- Once the quinoa is cooked add it to a bowl. In a separate bowl add the almond milk, cinnamon and chopped apples and give it a stir, place it in the microwave for about 45-60 seconds until warm or hot whichever you prefer.
APPLE PIE QUINOA BREAKFAST COOKIES - SIMPLY QUINOA
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 108 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the egg, nut butter, applesauce and syrup, until completely smooth. Fold in the dry ingredients. Once combined, fold in the apples.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheet and repeat until no dough remains. Gently flatten with your fingers.
- Bake cookies on the center rack for 13 - 15 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool on the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
SAVORY QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWLS - AS EASY AS APPLE PIE
Ratings 4Category BreakfastServings 2Total Time 30 mins
- Rinse the quinoa and drain. In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa with water and bring to a boil, uncovered.
- In a skillet over medium-high, add the tomatoes, drizzle with oil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once or twice until blistered.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Carefully add the eggs, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 6/7 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place them in the ice bath.
CINNAMON APPLE BREAKFAST QUINOA - SIMPLY QUINOA
3.9/5 (458)Calories 287 per servingCategory Breakfast, Snack
- Add quinoa, water and apples to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer for 20 - 25 minutes. The apples will be soft and the quinoa will have absorbed the water.
HEALTHY APPLE PIE BREAKFAST PARFAITS - SIMPLY QUINOA
4.6/5 (5)Calories 253 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Once melted and shimmery, add the apples, syrup and cinnamon. Saute until apples are softened and starting to caramelize about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Once the apples are done cooking, remove them from the heat and prepare the parfaits. Divide the chia-oat pudding evenly between four jars. Top with 2 tablespoons of granola, 1/4 of the apples and top with 2 tablespoons of coconut yogurt.
APPLE PIE OVERNIGHT QUINOA & CHIA BREAKFAST PUDDING - VEGEVEGA
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
APPLE PIE QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWL (GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN ...
Category Breakfast, Desserts, RecipesEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
QUINOA APPLE PIE BREAKFAST COOKIES | HEALTHFUL PURSUIT
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
APPLE QUINOA BAKE RECIPE BY LAUREN GORDON
4.7/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 40 secsServings 4Calories 162 per serving
15 QUINOA BREAKFAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Sarra Sedghi
APPLE PIE QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWLS - (INCLUDES RECIPE)
Reviews 24Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 2Total Time 1 hr
APPLE PIE QUINOA BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | HEALTHFUL PURSUIT
5/5 (18)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 2Total Time 50 mins
APPLE PIE BREAKFAST QUINOA RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
QUINOA BREAKFAST BOWL RECIPE - TRIFECTA NUTRITION
38 BEST APPLE BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR FALL | KARA LYDON
APPLE PIE BREAKFAST QUINOA RECIPES
38 GREATEST APPLE BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR FALL - MY BLOG
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #pies-and-tarts #breakfast #desserts #fruit #easy #pies #apples #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make apple cinnamon quinoa for breakfast?In a small saucepan, bring the quinoa, salt and water to a boil. Once boiling cover with a lid and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed (drain remaining liquid if needed. Add in the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, maple syrup and milk.
How to make quinoa with water and apples?Chop them into bite-sized pieces. Add quinoa, water and apples to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer for 20 - 25 minutes. The apples will be soft and the quinoa will have absorbed the water.
How to make a healthy egg and quinoa breakfast?Whisk together the oil, vinegar, and salt. Place the halved grape tomatoes in a medium bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat. Crack the eggs, 1 at a time, into the pan. Cover, and cook until the whites are set and, the yolk is still runny, about 2 to 3 minutes.
How to make quinoa with cinnamon and nutmeg?Add in the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, maple syrup and milk. Stir together then remove from the heat and let it steam, covered for about 10 minutes. Divide the quinoa into two bowls then add the coconut oil or butter to the saucepan and heat over medium-high heat. Add in the diced apple, maple syrup and cinnamon.