APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE
- Grease a 10 cup bundt cake pan generously with shortening, then dust with flour (or use our perfect cake release). Preheat the oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer), cream the butter and sugar until well blended and smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the egg. Mix until blended.
- Mix in the raisins and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, soda, salt, cloves , nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add the applesauce and flour to the butter mixture alternately, mixing well between each addition. Batter will be thick.
- Add the batter to the pan by large spoonfuls and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top of the cake springs back when you touch it. The exact time will depend on the shape of your bundt cake pan. If it makes a thicker cake, it could take up to an hour to bake. Ours took 45 minutes in the Autumn Wreath Bundt Pan.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn out on a cake plate to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329 kcal, Carbohydrate 47 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 38 mg, Sodium 219 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 20 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE
Easy Applesauce Cake Recipe Type : Dessert Cuisine: American Author: Alea Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 50 mins Total time: 55 mins Serves: 12 Easy Applesauce Bundt Cake
Provided by Alea
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased Bundt cake pan or 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes for a bundt cake, 30 - 35 minutes for a 13 x 9 pan, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove the cake and allow it to continue cooling.
- White Chip Cinnamon Glaze Directions:
- In a small saucepan, heat evaporated milk until it reaches a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Drizzle over cake.
EASY APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE
This cinnamon applesauce bundt cake is so easy to make and tastes amazing! Just mix the ingredients in one bowl, pour into a bundt pan and bake! This is the only applesauce cake recipe you'll ever need!
Provided by MelanieCooks.com
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a non-stick regular-size (10 or 12 cup) Bundt pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl and mix with a mixer until well combined. Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add 1 cup of flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix until combined. Add 1 cup of applesauce and mix until combined. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cup of flour and mix until combined. Add the remaining 1 cup of applesauce and mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a Bundt pan. Put it in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Let the applesauce cake cool completely inside the Bundt pan, then invert it onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the applesauce cake with powdered sugar.
APPLESAUCE CAKE VI
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, sugar, oil, applesauce and vanilla. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 527.4 calories, Carbohydrate 62.5 g, Cholesterol 62 mg, Fat 29.2 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 421.4 mg, Sugar 37.7 g
APPLESAUCE SPICE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs and beat well.
- Combine the raisins, currants, and walnuts in a small bowl. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of flour and toss to coat to prevent sinking during baking. Whisk remaining flour with other dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Beat flour mixture into butter mixture alternating with applesauce. Reduce to low speed and beat in raisins, currants, and nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
APPLESAUCE CAKE III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour tube pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the sugar and shortening until fluffy. Add applesauce and molasses and mix in.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and beat well to moisten. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour into a prepared fluted or straight sided tube pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the middle of cake comes out clean. Cake will not rise to top of pan. Cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236.4 calories, Carbohydrate 41.4 g, Fat 7.6 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 176.4 mg, Sugar 24.7 g
In our house "certain members" (I'm not naming names) eat everything with a side of applesauce. Pork chops, eggs, steak, pancakes, everything. So we have many jars and many types. This is from my grandma Elsie, though she calls for shortening instead of butter. How embarrassing!
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream the butter. Add the brown sugar and continue mixing. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla, then mix until well blended and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the applesauce. Fold in the raisins and walnuts. Pour batter into a greased and floured loaf or tube pan and bake until firm to the touch, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool in the pan, then turn it out, and dust with powdered sugar.
APPLESAUCE SPICE BUNDT CAKE
This is an easy and quick Bundt Cake that will leave your house smelling wonderful -- of apples and spice, a great recipe for Fall. Cake is moist and full of wonderful spicey rich flavor!
Provided by stephanierndos
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray the Bundt pan completely with non-stick/non-fat cooking spray & flour lightly. Blend dry mix, eggs, & applesauce in a large bowl on low speed until moistened for approximately 30 seconds, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes - then, stir in the chopped nuts & raisins by hand, (nuts and raisins are optional).
- Pour the batter in prepared Bundt Cake Pan.
- Bake for 38-43 minutes at 350.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan & cool completely before frosting.
- Frosting Directions ~ Cream together with a mixer all ingredients until thoroughly blended and creamy - frost cake with icing once cake is completely cooled.
Resist eating this Applesauce cake fresh out of the oven. The flavor reaches its peak when refrigerated overnight.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Brush a 10-inch springform pan with soft butter. Coat the pan with 1/4 cup superfine sugar, lightly tap out excess sugar, and set pan aside.
- Combine 1 cup butter and remaining 2 cups superfine sugar in bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until mixture is light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Carefully fold in the applesauce. Do not overmix.
- Sift together 2 3/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, cloves, salt, and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients and pecans into the applesauce mixture. Add the vanilla, Calvados, and apple slices, and mix until just combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared springform pan. Combine the remaining 3 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, brown sugar, and ginger in a small mixing bowl. Mix with fingers until just combined, and sprinkle lightly over the batter. Place cake in oven, and bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour and 50 minutes. Let stand until completely cool.
APPLESAUCE SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE
This makes a great cake to serve at a dinner party, dust with confectioners sugar or glaze. You can use 1 cup mini chocolate chips in place of the nuts and raisins if desired.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 12-14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- Generously grease a 10-inch tube pan or angel food cake pan (I use my Pan Release recipe#78579 for greasing).
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer cream butter and sugar until well blended.
- Add in eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended (there should be no sugar granules remaining in the creamed mixture).
- Add in applesauce and sour cream; beat until blended.
- In a small bowl mix the flour with salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture and mix until blended (about 1 minute).
- Fold in chopped raisins and nuts (or mini chocolate chips if using).
- Spoon the batter into prepared baking pan.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Bake for about 65-80 minutes, or until cake tests don.
- Cool completely then dust with confectioners sugar or glaze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 651.1, Fat 27.5, SaturatedFat 13.4, Cholesterol 128.1, Sodium 552.2, Carbohydrate 93.4, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 52.2, Protein 10.4
APPLESAUCE BUNT CAKE
i needed a recipe for a family function, and i found a applesauce cake recipe. i dressed it up a bit and here it is, and by the way, it is wonderful!
Provided by Tracy Hunter @mamajeanne
Number Of Ingredients 9
- cream together shortening and sugar, mix applesauce and baking soda, combine the two mixtures. add eggs one at a time making sure the first is well mixed before adding next one. add spices and flour. batter will be thick.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees, pour batter in a well greased and floured bunt pan. bake for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean. let cool 20 minutes and invert onto a cake plate. glaze or serve as is. **I have added vanilla pudding to the recipe, as the cake was a little dry after a day, this fixes that issue**
More about "applesauce bunt cake recipes"
OLD-FASHIONED APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE | CRAFTSY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
APPLESAUCE CAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
10 BEST APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
DELICIOUS APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE WITH CARAMEL GLAZE
33 BEST APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE IDEAS IN 2022
RECIPE: APPLESAUCE WALNUT CAKE | DUNCAN HINES …
RECIPE: OLD FASHIONED APPLESAUCE SPICE CAKE
ALLSPICE APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE - FORMERLY BAKING911
OLD FASHIONED APPLESAUCE CAKE, VINTAGE RECIPES
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BUNDT CAKE - BAKING BITES
10 BEST APPLESAUCE POUND CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOIST APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE - ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE IN 2022 | APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE, …
THE BEST APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE WITH CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE …
RECIPE: SERVE THIS APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE FOR BRUNCH WITH YOUR …
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RUSTIC BUTTERMILK APPLESAUCE CAKE - A CLASSIC TWIST
33 BEST APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE IDEAS IN 2022
EASY APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE - HOMESPUN SEASONAL LIVING
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
APPLE BUNDT CAKE - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
HOMEMADE APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
APPLESAUCE SPICE BUNDT CAKE WITH A BROWN SUGAR GLAZE RECIPE
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
APPLESAUCE SPICE CAKE | THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
APPLESAUCE CAKE - THE BEST CLASSIC RECIPE!
SECRET INGREDIENT APPLE-SPICE CAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
AMISH APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE - AMISH HERITAGE
CHOCOLATE APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE
MINI APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKES - FRUGAL FOODIE MAMA
APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
THE BEST APPLE BUNDT CAKE - BEYOND THE BUTTER
RECIPE FOR APPLESAUCE CAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
APPLESAUCE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love