ARGENTINIAN BEEF STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI
Provided by Adore Foods
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the steak over the grill for about 4 minutes and flip it once and wait for another 3 minutes. Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 15 minutes. Resting is another important step in getting the perfect, juiciest medium rare steak, as will keep all the juices inside.
- To make Chimichurri sauce, simmer water and salt in a small pan, stir to dissolve the salt, and then remove pan from heat. Finely mince all other dry ingredients and combine in a bowl. Whisk in the vinegar, then the olive oil, then the salted water. Transfer to a jar, close with a tight lid, shake to combine, and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 grams, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
STEAK GAUCHO-STYLE WITH ARGENTINIAN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
Provided by Bob Blumer - Host of Surreal Gourmet and Glutton for Punishment
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat a grill.
- Place all chimichurri sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well chopped, but not pureed. Reserve.
- Dissolve cayenne pepper and salt in 1 cup hot water. Transfer to a squeeze container.
- Place the steak directly over a hot grill, baste with the chimichurri grilling sauce, and grill until the outer portion of the meat reaches the desired degree of doneness. Remove the steak from the grill and slice long strips from the outer edges of the steak. Instruct guests to pick up a steak slice from the cutting board with their fingers, place it on a slice of baguette, and enjoy. Return the remaining steak to the grill, baste, and grill until more of the steak is cooked. Remove and repeat the slicing and serving procedure until steak is consumed. For extra spicy steak, baste 2 or 3 additional times with the cayenne pepper mixture during grilling process. Spoon chimichurri sauce over steak. (Also brilliant on any grilled fish or chicken)
- Recommended beverage: Argentinian Malbec (red)
ARGENTINIAN STEAK WITH RED CHIMICHURRI
Argentinian culture is renowned for beef and asados (barbecues). Red chimichurri sauce is the typical sauce accompaniment.
Provided by Jillian
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Latin American South American Argentinian
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Place parsley, onion, tomato, bell pepper, garlic, oregano, paprika, salt, bay leaf, black pepper, and chile flakes into a large bowl. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Mix vinegar and water into the chimichurri and allow to sit for another 30 minutes.
- Mix olive oil into the mixture and transfer to a glass, non-reactive, container with a lid. Make sure liquid covers the ingredients; if not, add equal parts water, red wine vinegar, and oil until it does. Place in the refrigerator and let stand, 6 hours, up to 2 days.
- Poke steaks all over with a fork. Mix sweet onions, cilantro, white wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, and cumin together for beef in a bowl.
- Place steaks into marinade and refrigerate for 6 hours, to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Sear steaks on the preheated grill, about 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium and grill until desired doneness level, or about 5 minutes per side. Serve with chimichurri.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 758.1 calories, Carbohydrate 23.3 g, Cholesterol 98.2 mg, Fat 55.5 g, Fiber 5.8 g, Protein 43.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 1553.3 mg, Sugar 8.1 g
ARGENTINIAN-STYLE BEEF WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
Whether used as a marinade or as a sauce, a versatile chimichurri complements most any grilled fish, chicken, or meat.
Categories Beef Garlic Onion Father's Day Backyard BBQ Dinner Beef Tenderloin Spice Bell Pepper Fall Summer Grill Grill/Barbecue Cilantro Gourmet Sugar Conscious Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Stir together all ingredients for beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper. Marinate, covered and chilled, 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir together all chimichurri ingredients with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and let stand at least 2 hours.
- Prepare a grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-hot charcoal (medium-high heat for gas); see grilling procedure. Remove beef from marinade and rub off excess (discard marinade).
- Skewer beef, leaving about 1/2 inch between pieces. Oil grill rack, then grill (covered if using a gas grill), turning occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare. Serve beef with chimichurri sauce.
ARGENTINEAN BEEF SKEWERS WITH CHIMICHURRI
Provided by Food Network
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Puree all ingredients for chimichurri in a blender until just blended. Grill beef skewers and brush chimichurri on during the last few minutes of cooking. Serve more chimichurri on the side as a condiment.
ARGENTINE-STYLE BEEF WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
Categories Beef Onion Backyard BBQ Dinner Grill Grill/Barbecue Parsley Oregano Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 22
- For chimichurri sauce:
- Whisk all ingredients and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
- For beef:
- Whisk all ingredients except beef in large bowl; whisk in 1 tablespoon salt. Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (high heat). Thread beef with some marinade still clinging onto 8 skewers. Grill skewers until beef is charred on all sides and cooked to desired doneness, about 5 minutes for medium-rare.
- Place 1 skewer on each plate. Pass chimichurri sauce alongside.
ARGENTINEAN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
A unique chimichurri sauce that is great on everything! What makes it unique? It is a little thicker than the normal chimichurri with tomato and onion pieces. I have used in on fish, flank steak and chicken. I have even mixed it into classic spaghetti sauce recipes.
Provided by Dache
Categories Side Dish Sauces and Condiments Recipes Sauce Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Toss onion, tomato, garlic, parsley, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper together until evenly combined. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, and water; stir well to combine. Refrigerate until flavors are blended, 8 hours to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.6 calories, Carbohydrate 5.7 g, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 725.4 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
GRILLED BEEF WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
From the Royal Caribbean International Cookbook, which states that chimichurri sauce is as common in Argentina as ketchup is in the United States. I've seen a few other posted recipes for chimichurri sauce, but none that have quite the same list of ingredients that are included in this recipe. Prep time includes marinating time.
Provided by Northwestgal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a glass bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, lime juice, oregano, parsley, garlic and crushed red pepper. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Place beef in a zip-lock plastic bag and add 3/4 cup (200ml) chimichurri sauce. Remove excess air from bag, seal it, and turn bag several times to coat beef with the sauce. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours. Cover the remaining sauce and refrigerate.
- About 30 minutes before grilling, remove the beef and reserved sauce from the refrigerator. Soak wood chips in cold water. Heat a covered charcoal or gas grill to medium hot. Just before cooking toss the wood chips into the hot coals, or add the wood chips to the gas grill according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Grill the beef, turning occasionally and basting with the marinade from the bag until the outside is well browned and inside is cooked to desired degree, about 10 to 20 minutes. (A thermometer should register 125F°/52°C for medium-rare, or 135F°/57°C for medium.) Discard remaining marinade from the bag.
- Transfer beef to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and transfer to a warmed serving platter. Drizzle the slices with some of the reserved chimichurri sauce and serve while still hot.
- NOTE: If using a strip loin, leave a 1/2-inch (1.25cm) layer of fat around the roast. For individual steaks, cut the meat into 6-ounce (170g) portions, about 1 1/2 inches (3.75cm) thick. Sear in a hot pan for 2 minutes on each side, and then grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or as desired.
ARGENTINIAN STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI
Looking for the perfect recipe for entertaining summer guests? This delicious, juicy steak recipe from Chef Mike Ward is a flavourful focal point for any occasion.
Provided by maryjjohnson34
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Chimichurri (must be done in advance):.
- In a food processor, add garlic, parsley, coriander, oregano, chili flakes, cumin and vinegar.
- Slowly add olive oil and blend until you get a chunky pesto-like consistency. Don't over-blend - you don't want it to become a paste.
- Check seasoning and let sit for 10 minutes to allow flavours to relax and combine. The longer you can make this advance the better; even a day before is great.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Add a good splash of olive oil to an ovenproof fry pan set to very high heat. Cast iron or steel is preferred; don't use aluminum.
- Season steak well on both sides with salt and pepper. The thicker your cut is, the heavier you should go on the seasoning.
- On your stovetop, sear each side of steak until browned. Then sear the edge fat strip (approximately 1 to 2 minutes per side and edge).
- Slide pan into oven for 5 more minutes. On a 1.5-inch thick steak, this should get you around medium to medium rare.
- Remove from oven, remove from pan, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes. (Chimichurri is served at room temperature.).
- Once steak has rested, cut crossways into half-inch slices (serrated knife is best). Slather steak with chimichurri or serve on the side.
- Chef's tip: Chimichurri lasts in the fridge for up to a week. It's also heaven on roasted veggies and chicken.
More about "argentinian style beef with chimichurri sauce recipes"
AUTHENTIC ARGENTINIAN STYLE CHIMICHURRI STEAK RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CLASSIC ARGENTINE CHIMICHURRI FLANK STEAK - ALL THAT'S JAS
ARGENTINIAN BEEF KABOBS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
ARGENTINIAN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE | TASTEOFBBQ.COM
ARGENTINIAN-STYLE CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
SKIRT STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
ARGENTINIAN PARRILLA WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - FIERY FOODS
ARGENTINIAN-STYLE GRILLED BEEF RIBS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
ARGENTINE OVEN BARBEQUE BRISKET WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
ARGENTINE-STYLE BURGERS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - CANADIAN BEEF
CHIMICHURRI STEAK RECIPE - BBC FOOD
ARGENTINIAN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE - FARMER & BUTCHER
ARGENTINEAN OAK-PLANKED BEEF TENDERLOIN & CHIMICHURRI SAUCE …
GRILLED BRAZILIAN BEEF WITH CHIMICHURRI RECIPE OFFERED
ARGENTINIAN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE WITH STEAK - COOK EAT WORLD
TOP ROUND ROAST BEEF WITH CHIMICHURRI - CURIOUS CUISINIERE
CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - THE WOODEN SKILLET
ARGENTINIAN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
ARGENTINIAN BRISKET WITH CHIMICHURRI FROM 'JOY OF KOSHER'
FLANK STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
ARGENTINIAN BEEF BURGERS WITH CHIMICHURRI RECIPE BY SHANNON …
ARGENTINIAN STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - JEN X COOKING
AUTHENTIC CHIMICHURRI (URUGUAY & ARGENTINA) - CAFE DELITES
ARGENTINEAN-STYLE GRILLED SHORT RIBS WITH CHIMICHURRI RECIPE REVIEW
TRADITIONAL ARGENTINIAN CHIMICHURRI (GREEN VERSION ... - SUNSET
ESPRESSO RUBBED STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE - THE …
RECIPE FOR ARGENTINEAN STYLE BEEF WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE | BED …
BEST CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE FOR ARGENTINE FOOD
ARGENTINEAN BEEF SLIDERS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE - FARM FLAVOR …
ARGENTINIAN CHIMICHURRI RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI RECIPE
ARGENTINIAN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHIMICHURRI RECIPE - AUTHENTIC HOMEMADE CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
ARGENTINIAN BRAISED BEEF WITH CORIANDER CHIMICHURRI
SPICE-RUBBED GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN FILETS WITH CHIMICHURRI
ARGENTINIAN-STYLE CHURRASCO SKEWERS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Argentinian chimichurri sauce?Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce: 1 cup lightly packed chopped parsley (ideally, flat leaf "Italian" parsley) 3 to 5 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves (optional) 2 tablespoons shallot or onion, minced 3/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
How do you make chimichurri with beef?Stir together all ingredients for beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper. Marinate, covered and chilled, 4 hours. Meanwhile, stir together all chimichurri ingredients with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and let stand at least 2 hours.
Can you use chimichurri as a marinade?Sign in Whether used as a marinade or as a sauce, a versatile chimichurri complements most any grilled fish, chicken, or meat. Stir together all ingredients for beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper. Marinate, covered and chilled, 4 hours.
What steak goes with chimichurri sauce?Best steak for Chimichurri Sauce - in South America, cuts such as flank, flat iron and skirt are popular for serving with Chimchurri Sauce because they have really great beefy flavour that pairs so well with this fresh, zingy sauce. However, Chimichurri will pair beautifully with ANY steak! 4.