ARTICHOKE & SPINACH DIP PIZZA
When I'm making this pizza and I have garlic oil in my pantry, I swap it for regular oil. It adds a little something without overpowering the toppings. -Shelly Bevington, Hermiston, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 pieces.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan; brush with oil. Spread spinach dip over top. Sprinkle with cheese, artichokes, tomatoes and onion. , Bake until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 213mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
THE BEST SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
This is our best version of the classic party dip. It's savory and creamy with a slight tang from sour cream and Parmesan -- so hard to resist. We like to use frozen whole leaf spinach and chop it ourselves for more control over the finished texture of the dish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic in a large bowl. Mix vigorously until combined and smooth. (If you prefer, you can use a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.) Add the spinach to the cream cheese mixture, breaking it up as you add it. Add the artichokes, mozzarella and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, mixing to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and top with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Bake until the dip begins to bubble, 20 to 25 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and continue to cook, keeping an eye on it so it doesn't burn, until the top is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve warm with crackers, chips or toasted bread.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE TORTILLA PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Spread spinach-artichoke dip evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and onion over dip. Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Top pizzas with tomato before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 471.2 calories, Carbohydrate 42.8 g, Cholesterol 38.9 mg, Fat 27.1 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 15.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 958.9 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
ARTICHOKE & SPINACH DIP RESTAURANT STYLE
Tastes very similar to ones served in chain restaurants in our area. This one uses refrigerated Alfredo sauce as its base to give it a wonderful creamy texture.
Provided by TERRAD
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Cholesterol 27.7 mg, Fat 12.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 484.8 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by á-2144
Number Of Ingredients 16
- 1. Warm the olive oil and butter together in a large saucepan over medium heat. Once butter melts, add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes, stirring frequently. (Stop before the onion and garlic brown.) 2. Sprinkle flour on top and keep cooking, stirring constantly, until the mixture is a light gold color. (it will take 10 to 15 minutes) 3. While whisking, slowly pour in the chicken stock until it's smoothly mixed in. 4. When the mixture starts to simmer, add in the cream and stir until it starts to simmer again. 5. Remove from heat, add Parmesan, bouillon cubes, lemon juice, and sugar, and stir until blended. 6. Add sour cream, spinach, artichoke bottoms, Monterey Jack cheese, and Tabasco sauce, and stir until everything is thoroughly combined and cheese has melted. Pour into a bowl and serve with tortilla chips. Serves 8 to 10.
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP-CPK
This is from the California Pizza Kitchen cookbook. The photo is pre-baking. Everyone loves this dip! It's a bit time consuming, but worth it. Don't let the long list of ingredients intimidate you!
Provided by agoodcookie
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large saucepan, warm the olive oil and butter over medium heat. When butter has melted, add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook 2-3 minutes longer, stirring frequently and stopping before onion and garlic start to brown.
- Sprinkle the flour over and continue cooking, stirring continuously, until the mixture turns a golden-blond color, about 10-15 minutes. Slowly add the stock, whisking continuously until it is smoothly incorporated.
- When the mixture begins to simmer, stir in the cream. Return to simmer. Remove from heat and add the Parmesan, bouillon cubes, lemon juice and sugar and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Add the sour cream, spinach, artichoke bottoms, Monterey Jack and Tabasco sauce. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and the cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a warm serving bowl and serve immediately, accompanied by tortilla chips, pita chips or toasted baguette slices.
- I make mine the day before, refrigerate and then heat up in a 350°F oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
More about "artichoke spinach dip pizza recipes"
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsServings 2
- To make the crust: Weigh your flour; or measure it by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess.
- Cover the dough and let it rise at room temperature for 30 minutes., Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- If you're using a baking stone, set it on a lower rack; for baking without a stone, see "tips," below., Divide the dough in half, and pat each half into a 12" circle.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA - RECIPE RUNNER
4.3/5 (40)Total Time 30 minsCategory PizzaCalories 232 per serving
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes stirring until smooth.
EASY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL ...
- Add spinach and season with salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, nutmeg (Rach uses her multi-grater), lemon zest, add artichokes and heat, add cheeses, yogurt and lemon juice and melt ingredients into a uniform thick but even mixture, broil to brown
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA - DAMN DELICIOUS
5/5 (3)Category EntreeServings 8Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA WITH SPINACH PESTO | LAST INGREDIENT
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA – ERICA'S RECIPES
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA - SLENDER KITCHEN
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA - 5 MINUTES FOR MOM
ARTICHOKE AND SPINACH DIP PIZZA - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA | AN EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER
HOMEMADE ARTICHOKE PIZZA WITH SPINACH - COOKING CLASSY
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA – A COUPLE COOKS
BEST SPINACH-ARTICHOKE DEEP-DISH PIZZA RECIPE - HOW TO ...
THE ABSOLUTE EASIEST SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE ...
ARTICHOKE & SPINACH DIP PIZZA - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
COPYCAT CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN'S SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP ...
SPINACH ARTICHOKE WHITE CHEESE PIZZA - SALLY'S BAKING ...
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA RECIPE - MOMMY MUSINGS
CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE ...
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA - CLOSET COOKING
CREAMY SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA | DIETHOOD
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
CREAMY SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA | ALLY'S SWEET ...
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZAS - ITALIAN RECIPES
PIZZA WITH SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP – ERICA'S RECIPES
SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN PIZZA | GIMME SOME OVEN
CHICKEN SPINACH ARTICHOKE FLATBREAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE : OPTIMAL ...
BEST SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DEEP DISH PIZZA
SPINACH ARTICHOKE SKILLET PIZZA - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA RECIPE - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP APPETIZER PIZZA - CHEF IN TRAINING
RECIPE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZAS - JOY BAUER
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA - ECLECTIC RECIPES
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA - BACK FOR SECONDS
You'll also love