We can't think of a better picnic food, lunch snack or side dish than this crunchy and creamy broccoli-bacon salad. Packed with vitamin C (thanks to all those fresh florets) and coated in a smooth sauce, this is the refreshing salad you never knew you needed in your life. Topped with crunchy sunflower seed and crispy bacon, when you bring this dish to the potluck, you can bet everyone is going to be asking for the recipe.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in large bowl. Stir in broccoli and onion; toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Sprinkle with nuts and bacon before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 260 mg
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD
- Combine broccoli, onion, bacon, raisins, and sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and red wine vinegar together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over broccoli mixture and stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 5.2 mg, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 94.7 mg, Sugar 20.4 g
BACON AND BROCCOLI SALAD
You'll want to serve this family-friendly broccoli salad with bacon year-round. The broccoli gets a big-time flavor boost from bacon, toasted pecans, dried berries and a mayo dressing. -Cindi Read, Hendersonville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Fat 19g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 290mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool enough to handle, 5 to 10 minutes. Crumble.
- Combine crumbled bacon with broccoli, sunflower seeds, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar together in a separate bowl. Pour over broccoli mixture and mix together. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.6 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Cholesterol 28.3 mg, Fat 28.9 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 561 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
ROASTED BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON DRESSING
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the broccoli together with the oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Spread the broccoli in an evenly spaced single layer onto a baking sheet. Roast until the florets just begin to char and the stems have softened slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the bacon to a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until the fat has rendered and the bacon is almost crispy, about 5 minutes. Add the onion to the skillet and cook until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the vinegar and sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved, about 1 minute.
- Add the roasted broccoli to a large bowl and pour the bacon dressing over the top along with the walnuts, tossing to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
BACON AND BROCCOLI SALAD
One taste of this updated take on a deli counter classic and you'll be hooked on this year-round favorite salad.
Provided by Kelly Senyei
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Add the bacon to a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat, flipping it as needed, until all the fat has rendered, about 8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Let cool, then crumble.
- Meanwhile, stir together the broccoli, scallions, onions and grapes in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, milk and vinegar in a medium bowl. Taste and season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad, toss to combine and then stir in the mozzarella, almonds and crumbled bacon. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, ideally, up to 1 day in advance.
FRESH BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON
Since this salad seems to be compatible with anything on a menu, I often make it when asked to bring a dish to a group gathering, I first tasted it when visiting a relative in Florida, and I just couldn't return home without the recipe!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place broccoli, onion, cheese and bacon in a salad bowl; set aside. In a small bowl, combine sugar, mayonnaise and vinegar; mix until the sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss.
Nutrition Facts :
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD
This hearty Broccoli Bacon Salad is the perfect addition to a picnic spread, lunch buffet or potluck. Packed with fresh broccoli, cheese, onion and cranberries and topped with a sunflower seed bacon blend, its unique flavor profile is sure to be a hit. Yet another thing to love is the prep time: This broccoli and bacon salad needs just 10 minutes of work before it's ready to cool down in the fridge.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and dressing mix (from kit).
- Stir in broccoli, cheese, onion and cranberries. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour but no longer than 12 hours.
- Stir mixture; transfer to serving dish. Top with sunflower seed bacon blend (from kit).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize About 1 Cup, Sodium 420 mg, Sugar 12 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "bacon and broccoli salad recipes"
CLASSIC BACON BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (70)Total Time 25 minsCategory SaladCalories 783 per serving
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together until smooth. Stir into the salad ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and let the salad chill - Mary would let it chill overnight and then bring it to the potluck and it was spectacular!
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON & CHEDDAR | BEST BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE-BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
EASY COLD BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE - LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING
KETO BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH BACON & CHEDDAR!
BEST BROCCOLI BACON SALAD WITH GOUDA AND APPLES! (+ VIDEO)
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE - JAMIE OLIVER
THE BEST BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - JUST A TASTE
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE | BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON — THE MOM 100
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - PALEOMG
CLASSIC BACON BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - KYLEE COOKS
EASY CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - INSPIRED TASTE
LOW CARB KETO BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH BACON AND CHEESE
BACON BROCCOLI SALAD - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
ULTIMATE BACON BROCCOLI SALAD - CJSKETOKITCHEN.COM
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE - MOM'S DINNER
KETO BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD | SPARKLE RECIPES
BEST BROCCOLI SALAD (CREAMY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE)
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH BACON - SIMPLY SIDE DISHES
BEST CREAMY BACON & BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE | THE NOVICE CHEF
BROCCOLI BACON SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY LOW CARB BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON | LOW CARB MAVEN
LOADED BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON RECIPE + LOW-CARB VERSION
CREAMY BROCCOLI BACON SALAD - GRANNY'S IN THE KITCHEN
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON — BUNS IN MY OVEN
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON, CHEDDAR & ALMONDS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - COOK EAT WELL
CRUNCHY BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON - THROUGH HER LOOKING GLASS
BACON BROCCOLI RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH BACON- GLORIOUS TREATS
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER BACON SALAD BEST RECIPES
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH BACON (VIDEO) - LAUREN'S LATEST
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Broccoli salad with bacon bits?In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, kosher salt, and black pepper. Place the broccoli florets in a salad bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Mix in the bacon bits and the cheddar. Cover and refrigerate the salad for 1-2 hours. Remove the salad from the fridge 15 minutes before serving. Toss again, then serve.
How do you make Broccoli salad dressing with mayonnaise?To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl and whisk until smooth. In a large bowl, add the broccoli, onion, craisins and dressing and toss to coat. Chill for 30 min-overnight. When ready to serve stir in the sunflower seeds and bacon and toss again gently to distribute.
What are the best tips for cooking Broccoli salad?In this simple broccoli salad recipe, we toss broccoli with bacon, dried cranberries, red onion, and a tangy dressing made with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar. For the bacon, we recommend baking it instead of cooking it on the stovetop — it is more hands-off that way. See our article sharing how to cook bacon for tips.
What goes well with broccoli and bacon?This broccoli salad with bacon is delicious! Anybody who doesn't like broccoli will change their mind upon taking their first bite. Combine bacon, broccoli, raisins, onion, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.