THE ORIGINAL BBQ NACHOS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Arrange chips on a large serving platter. Cover with BBQ Pork Shoulder. Top with BBQ sauce and then smother with the Nacho Cheese/Queso Sauce. Sprinkle generously with rub and then serve immediately.
- Place oil in a deep fryer or in a large, heavy-bottomed Dutch oven. Heat oil to 325 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, combine salt and dry rub in a small bowl. Cut tortillas into chip-sized triangles. When oil is 325 degrees F, carefully add cut tortillas and deep fry for about 3 minutes, turning at least once until a light golden brown. Remove chips from oil and dust with salt-dry rub mixture.
- Preheat a charcoal grill for indirect cooking to 225 to 250 degrees F.
- Inject the meat with wash. Alternatively, you can also marinate the pork in Hog Wash overnight in the refrigerator. Season pork generously with dry rub. Place meat on grill and cook until the internal temperature of the meat is consistently 180 degrees F for at least 1 hour; it will take about 8 hours to reach 180 degrees internally. Remove meat from grill and let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Pull the meat with your hands and remove any fat or gristle. Gently sprinkle pulled meat with dry rub and then toss like a salad.
- Combine all ingredients in a double boiler and stir until melted. Season with salt, to taste.
These crispy nachos have always been a big hit in our house. Topped with kid-friendly ingredients like ground beef and cheddar cheese, they're sure to be requested by your children. And older kids enjoy that they can microwave them themselves. -Ruth Ann Bott, Lake Wales, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese. , Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404 calories, Fat 29g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 89mg cholesterol, Sodium 594mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
BAKED BBQ PULLED PORK NACHOS
This recipe takes BBQ pork to a different setting in quick, tasty nachos baked in 5 minutes - perfect pulled pork nachos, rodeo-style.
Provided by Chef Mo
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Cheese Nachos Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Spread pork evenly on top. Spoon BBQ sauce over pork and top with red onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Top with chopped pickles and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 623.7 calories, Carbohydrate 59.4 g, Cholesterol 91.8 mg, Fat 29.2 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 30.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 1477.5 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
LOADED BBQ CHICKEN NACHOS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, red onion, tomato, bacon, fresh parsley, sour cream, avocado
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes.
- Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet, spread out two large handfuls of tortilla chips. Layer with half of the barbecue chicken, followed by half of the cheese, onion, tomato, bacon, and parsley. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the sour cream and sprinkle the avocado on top. Serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1420 calories, Carbohydrate 96 grams, Fat 83 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 73 grams, Sugar 21 grams
This recipe is inspired by appleydapply Bacon and Onion Nachos. We had unexpected company come by and I wanted to make lunch for them. This is the result I got. It's hot and spicy but you can decrease the amount of jalapeno peppers. If you do not like crisp vegetables, microwave them to the desired consistency you like. We like crisp.
Provided by Nimz_
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminimum foil.
- Spread 1/2 bag of Tostitos over the foil.
- Sprinkle with half the bacon, onion, peppers and 1 cup of cheese.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 bag of Tostitos on top.
- Top with remaining bacon, onion, peppers, olives and tomatoes.
- Top with 1 1/2 cup remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
CHICKEN BACON NACHOS
These nachos are awesome! They're simple to make and everyone always loves them. Great for any occasion and just an FYI, it makes a LOT!
Provided by Loves2Cook101
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Drain chicken and shred, thinly slice green onions, dice tomato, fry bacon until crisp and crumble.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line large cookie sheet with aluminum foil, layer almost the entire bag of tortilla chips, chicken, olives, green onions, tomato, bacon and cheese. Repeat layers over that if you wish to double the recipe. I put the cheese on over the ingredients to better hold them in place on the tortilla chips. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side. Generously serves 6.
BACON NACHOS WITH CHEESE SAUCE
Rustle up these bacon nachos as a party snack or for that big sporting event. They only take 20 minutes, including the tasty cheese sauce topping
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Snack, Treat
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Stir the cheeses, cornflour, cream and 1 tbsp maple syrup in a saucepan over a low heat. Continue stirring - it may split or look lumpy but will eventually come together. Season with the Tabasco and a little more maple syrup to taste. Keep warm to prevent it setting quickly.
- Grill the bacon until very crisp, and warm the tortilla chips on the shelf below in the oven. Heap the chips onto a platter and pour over the cheese sauce. Break the bacon into small pieces and sprinkle over, followed by the spring onions, jalapeño (if using) and coriander.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417 calories, Fat 32 grams fat, SaturatedFat 16 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 19 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 11 grams protein, Sodium 1.4 milligram of sodium
BBQ CHEESEBURGER NACHOS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: tortilla chips, ground beef, BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomato, red onion, bacon, fresh parsley
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large pan or skillet, lay down half of the tortilla chips, followed by half of the ground beef, bbq sauce, cheddar, mozzarella, tomato, red onion, bacon, and parsley. Repeat with the remaining half of the ingredients, followed by a drizzle of BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1482 calories, Carbohydrate 65 grams, Fat 93 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 93 grams, Sugar 14 grams
More about "bacon bbq nachos recipes"
SMOKED BBQ BACON NACHOS - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
5/5 (1)Category AppetizerCuisine MexicanTotal Time 40 mins
BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER NACHOS + VIDEO - THE RECIPE …
BACON BBQ POTATO CHIP NACHOS - THE TIPSY HOUSEWIFE
SLOW COOKER BBQ CHICKEN AND BACON NACHOS - RECIPES …
LOADED BBQ CHICKEN NACHOS - DAMN DELICIOUS
BACON BBQ VENISON NACHOS - LEGENDARY WHITETAIL'S BLOG
BBQ BACON CHEESY TOTCHOS | COOKING ON THE FRONT …
SLOW COOKER BBQ BEEF NACHOS - THISSILLYGIRLSKITCHEN.COM
BEST COWBOY NACHOS RECIPE - DELISH.COM
EASY BBQ CHICKEN NACHO RECIPE - DIVAS CAN COOK
RECIPE OF BBQ BACON BAKED NACHOS - CHICK N' SKIN
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
BBQ NACHOS - MARTIN’S BBQ JOINT
SHEET PAN BBQ CHICKEN NACHOS - SIMPLY SCRATCH
BBQ NACHOS RECIPE - MY FORKING LIFE
BBQ CHICKEN BACON NACHOS - MY BACON-WRAPPED LIFE
BACON NACHOS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST BBQ BEEF NACHOS - HOW TO MAKE BBQ BEEF NACHOS
BACON BBQ NACHOS – RECIPES NETWORK
10 BEST BACON CHEESE NACHOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ULTIMATE BBQ BRISKET NACHOS - OH SWEET BASIL
PINEAPPLE BACON NACHOS WITH BBQ SALSA | BEST NACHOS EVER
KOREAN BBQ NACHOS | SPOON FORK BACON
BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER SHEET PAN NACHOS - HEAD COUNTRY BBQ …
NACHOS RECIPE WITH BACON AND JALAPEñO - THE GRACIOUS PANTRY
BACON BBQ NACHOS | RECIPE | BBQ BACON, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
BBQ NACHOS RECIPE - HOWTOBBBQRIGHT
CORKY'S BBQ NACHOS RECIPE - FLORENTINA DUCKETT
BACON BBQ POTATO CHIP NACHOS | EASY DINNER RECIPES FOR EVERY …
BBQ NACHOS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER NACHOS | BEST BBQ NACHO COMBINATIONS …
GROUND TURKEY NACHOS RECIPE - ART FROM MY TABLE
ULTIMATE BBQ BEEF & BACON NACHOS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
KOREAN BBQ NACHOS | PUNCHFORK
INSANELY DELICIOUS BBQ CHICKEN NACHOS | DON'T GO BACON MY HEART
BACON BBQ NACHOS | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, BBQ BACON, …
CANADIAN BARBECUE NACHOS - MOMMY MOMENT
BBQ CHICKEN AND BACON NACHOS | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
BACON BBQ NACHOS RECIPE | KITCHEN INFINITY RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love