BACON & TOMATO MACARONI 'N CHEESE
Bacon mac and cheese takes the flavors of a classic sandwich and a favorite comfort food and combines them in this hearty dish.
Provided by Land O'Lakes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Melt Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until sizzling; stir in flour, salt, nutmeg and ground red pepper. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, 1-2 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and very lightly browned. Add milk, 1/4 cup at a time, stirring constantly, 5-7 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Add cheeses; stir until melted and sauce is smooth. Add cooked macaroni, tomato, 1/3 cup crumbled bacon and parsley; stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with additional crumbled bacon, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480 calories, Fat 27 grams, SaturatedFat grams, Transfat grams, Cholesterol 70 milligrams, Sodium 880 milligrams, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Sugar grams, Protein 21 grams
BACON TOMATO MACARONI CHEESE
This is a quick tasty Sunday evening meal. My grandchildren love it. It uses a tin of tomato soup. I use Big Red Tomato Soup - it is a must...others do not work (well, not for me).
Provided by dusty AE
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender (approx. 10 minutes), drain.
- Add butter and saute bacon, onion and green capsicum for few minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- Add flour, stir for a minute then add the soup and milk/water, stirring until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add 3/4 of the cheese and stir until it melts.
- Season to taste.
- Combine with the macaroni and pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake in a moderate oven about 20 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 689.3, Fat 33.2, SaturatedFat 17.3, Cholesterol 71.4, Sodium 1465.5, Carbohydrate 72.9, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 11.5, Protein 25.6
MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH BACON AND TOMATO
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously butter a 1/12 quart baking dish.
- Add 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs; shake to coat dish evenly.
- Heat large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta until al dente, about 7 minutes.
- Place in large bowl.
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Whisk inflour; cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Add nutmeg; cook 1 minute.
- Whisk in milk all at once.
- Heat to boil; simmer, stirring, 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheeses until melted.
- Add sauce to pasta, mix well.
- Spoon 1/2 mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Add tomatoes and bacon in an even layer.
- Top with remaining macaroni mixture.
- Combine 1/2 cup of the remaining bread crumbs with olive oil in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 898.4, Fat 58.4, SaturatedFat 25.5, Cholesterol 124.3, Sodium 1026.8, Carbohydrate 62.2, Fiber 7.1, Sugar 1.5, Protein 32.2
BACON & TOMATO MAC
Need a leg up at dinnertime? Start with mac and cheese, add ready-to-serve bacon and round it out with a chopped tomato.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package.
- Stir in bacon and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 1050 mg, Carbohydrate 47 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 15 g
TOMATO MAC 'N' CHEESE
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. , Reduce heat to medium. Stir in the cheese, salt, mustard and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain pasta; stir into cheese sauce. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in tomatoes just until combined.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 655 calories, Fat 36g fat (22g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 789mg sodium, Carbohydrate 52g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
MACARONI WITH BACON & TOMATOES
This is a Recipe my Grams used to make. Fairly simple yet tasty. She never used measurements so I'm just gonna list them as what I think they are. As always taste, taste, taste, and adjust accordingly to your preference.
Provided by GOODCOOK1976
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Fry up bacon and onions.
- Add can of tomatoes and squash.
- Bring to simmer then cook for 1/2 hours.
- Add salt, pepper, dill and garlic powder let it simmer
- Cook macaroni When done add to tomato bacon mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1010.3, Fat 53.3, SaturatedFat 17.4, Cholesterol 77.1, Sodium 1548.1, Carbohydrate 101, Fiber 7.3, Sugar 10.7, Protein 30.9
BACON, LEEK, AND TOMATO MACARONI AND CHEESE
- Bring water to a boil in an 8-quart stockpot.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain bacon on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add macaroni, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to the boiling water. Cover and let simmer vigorously for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the macaroni mixture cooks, trim dark green parts off leek and discard. Slice leek in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place in a bowl of cold water and swish to remove dirt. Drain leek and stir into the macaroni mixture.
- Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender and sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Remove cores and scrape out seeds. Dice tomatoes; reserve 1/4 cup for garnish. Remove stockpot from heat; stir in remaining tomatoes and 1/2 of the bacon. Spoon macaroni into a serving bowl and garnish with remaining bacon and reserved tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 641.7 calories, Carbohydrate 62.5 g, Cholesterol 85.6 mg, Fat 29.3 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 31.1 g, SaturatedFat 16.3 g, Sodium 1964.9 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
More about "bacon tomato macaroni n cheese recipes"
A SECRET RECIPE: MACARONI CHEESE - MAC AND CHEESE …
Reviews 43Servings 4-6Cuisine BritishCategory Lunch , Main Dish
BACON TOMATO MAC AND CHEESE | BLUE JEAN CHEF
MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH BACON RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST SHEET-PAN MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE - PARADE: …
BACON MACARONI MAC CHEESE @ NOT QUITE NIGELLA
MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH BACON AND TOMATO RECIPE
BACON MAC AND CHEESE IS A HOLIDAY DINNER PARTY MUST
TOP 41 BACON AND TOMATO MACARONI AND CHEESE
MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH BACON AND TOMATO - THEDAILYMEAL.COM
BACON TOMATO MAC AND CHEESE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
BACON & TOMATO MACARONI 'N CHEESE - EASY HOME MEALS
MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH BACON AND TOMATO RECIPE
TOMATO-BACON MACARONI & CHEESE RECIPE | THEHUB FROM …
INSTANT POT BACON TOMATO MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE
You'll also love