BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
One of my favorite guilty pleasures is cream cheese won tons. Whenever I eat at chinese buffets I always fill my plate with these. Unfortunately they are SO not good for you. So when I came across a low fat version I knew I absolutely had to try them. They exceeded every single one of my expectations. These are beyond amazing. You would honestly never know this was diet friendly. My sister and I made them for girls night and we ate the entire pan ourselves. From: http://blog.betterthanburgers.net/2011/03/cream-cheese-won-tons.html
Provided by KatieMurch
Yield 24 wontons
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine cream cheese, garlic and scallions.
- Place a little more than 1 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture into the center of each wrap.
- Brush the edges of wrap with water and fold into triangles-- press the edges to seal.
- Place the filled won tons inside the cup of a muffin tin (2 in each tin). Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray and bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 43.2, Fat 1.6, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 5.8, Sodium 90.4, Carbohydrate 5.6, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.6, Protein 1.6
CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
- For the dipping sauce: Mix together the honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- For the wontons: In the bowl of a mixer (or you can do it by hand), mix together the cream cheese, Sriracha and green onions until totally combined (scrape the mixer bowl if necessary). In a separate bowl, mix together the egg and 1/2 cup water.
- One at a time, assemble the wontons: Place approximately 1/2 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on one corner of a wonton wrapper. Use your finger to "paint" the egg wash all around the edges of the wrapper. Roll the wrapper on a diagonal, starting with the cream cheese corner and stopping when half the wrapper is rolled and the cream cheese mixture is inside. Bring up the 2 ends and use the egg wash to stick them together. Allow the remaining pointed end to naturally tuck backward. (The wontons should resemble tortellini.) As you work, place the assembled wontons under plastic wrap or a light towel to keep them from drying out.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of vegetable oil in a large saucepan or medium skillet until a deep-fry thermometer inserted in the oil registers just under 350 degrees F. (You don't want the oil too hot or it will burn the wontons! Experiment with a spare sheet of wonton wrappers to check.)
- In batches of 4 or 5 at a time, fry the wontons for 45 seconds to 1 minute, flipping carefully midway through to make sure they brown evenly. Remove them when you think they still could stand to slightly brown a teeny bit more (because they will slightly brown in the seconds after you remove them from the pan!). Drain the wontons on a paper towel. Repeat with the remaining batches.
- It's best to wait 5 to 10 minutes before serving the wontons, as the cream cheese filling can be quite hot. Serve with the dipping sauce.
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
A Midwestern favorite: cream cheese in wonton wrappers. The recipe dimensions are simple (1 wonton wrapper plus 1 teaspoon cream cheese) and can be easily altered. You can add chives, crab, and other kinds of cheese, just decrease the amount of cream cheese accordingly.
Provided by carsch
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay wonton wrappers on prepared baking sheet. Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Lightly brush edges of wonton wrappers with water and fold each wrapper in half to form a triangle. Press edges to seal. Fold the tips of each triangle up together so that they meet in above the center of the wonton and press tips together to seal. Spray assembled wontons with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until wontons are crispy and golden and the cream cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 18.1 mg, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 181.1 mg
BAKED CRAB WONTONS
These little crab bites put a smile on everyone's face. My family loves them for their size, texture and taste. I love them because they're quick and simple to make. They even won first prize in a cooking competition. Instead of baking them in the oven, you can deep fry them. -Danielle Arcadi, Peoria, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. Press wonton wrappers into greased mini-muffin cups. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake until lightly browned, 5-7 minutes. , Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon into wonton cups. Bake until heated through, 9-11 minutes. If desired, serve with sweet-and-sour sauce., , , , , ,
Nutrition Facts :
EASY CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
- Scoop about a nickle to a quarter sized dallop of cream cheese into center of a wrap.
- Dip fingers or pastry brush into egg and smear a small amount on all four corners of wrap.
- Grab four corners to meet in the center and press down lightly to make it stick together.
- Fry until golden brown - no extra sauce needed to make these taste perfect!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.3, Fat 4.4, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 22.6, Sodium 140.2, Carbohydrate 10.8, Fiber 0.3, Protein 2.9
CRABBY CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
Wonton wrappers are filled with cream cheese, crab meat (I use imitation, but you can use either), garlic, and onions. You just have to heat them so the cheese is melted hot. Don't overcook. Serve with rice and sweet and sour sauce. Good as an appetizer, or meal.
Provided by Shawn Salzman
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, imitation crabmeat, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and green onions.
- Place approximately 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Place egg whites in a small bowl. Using the fingers, spread egg white over two edges of the wonton wrappers. Fold into triangles and press to seal edges.
- In small batches, deep fry the wontons until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.6 calories, Carbohydrate 21.4 g, Cholesterol 39.7 mg, Fat 17.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 589.7 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
More about "baked cream cheese wontons recipes"
BAKED VEGETABLE AND CREAM CHEESE WONTONS RECIPE
Cuisine ChineseTotal Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 15Calories 218 per serving
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - SMART SCHOOL HOUSE
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - DAMN DELICIOUS
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4
10 BEST WONTON APPETIZERS WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
LUNCH RECIPES | BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - PINTEREST
CHEESE RANGOONS WITH SWEET GINGER CHILI SAUCE. - HALF BAKED …
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS (A.K.A. CREAM CHEESE
CREAM CHEESE WONTONS @ BAKE IT WITH LOVE
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - THAI CALIENTE - APPETIZER RECIPES
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS BEST RECIPES
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS + VIDEO - TRIED AND TASTY
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - BIGOVEN.COM
CRISPY BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - MODERN CRUMB
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTON CUPS (READY UNDER 20 …
EASY BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - THE DIY FOODIE
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CREAM CHEESE WONTONS: A CHINESE TAKEOUT CLASSIC - THE WOKS OF …
CRISPY SOUTHWESTERN CREAM CHEESE WONTON CUPS - GIMME DELICIOUS
13 POPULAR WONTON RECIPES, FROM WONTON SOUP TO FRIED WONTONS
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS – GEO FOODS
SIMPLE FRIED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS | THE OVEN LIGHT APPETIZERS
SWEET CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - THE COZY COOK
BAKED CREAM CHEESE RANGOON RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS – TINTORERA
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS (RANGOONS) - JOYOUS APRON
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS | RECIPELION.COM
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - SIZZLING EATS
10 BEST SWEET CREAM CHEESE WONTONS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED WONTONS WITH CREAM CHEESE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - TIPBUZZ
HOW TO MAKE CREAM CHEESE WONTONS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CREAM CHEESE WONTONS WITH PINEAPPLE & COCONUT! (BAKED OR …
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTON RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
BAKED CREAM CHEESE WONTONS | RECIPES, FOOD, SNACKS
BAKED TART CHERRY & CREAM CHEESE WONTONS RECIPE - COOKIN …
CREAM CHEESE RANGOONS (PANDA EXPRESS COPYCAT ... - LITTLE SUNNY …
CREAM CHEESE RANGOONS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BAKED VEGETABLE AND CREAM CHEESE WONTONS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
AIR FRYER CREAM CHEESE WONTONS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BAKED CREAM CHEESE AND BACON WONTONS - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
You'll also love