PESTO CREAM CHEESE DIP
Quick and easy! 2 ingredients + 25 minutes = yummy. You may use pre-made pesto from the store, or you can make your own (preferred) using one of the recipes on this site; try the one titled 'Easy Pesto'. A great new way to use all that basil in the garden! Serve with toasted slices of French bread.
Provided by lil deb
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread cream cheese evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch round baking dish. Layer pesto evenly over cream cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402.1 calories, Carbohydrate 4.2 g, Cholesterol 74.9 mg, Fat 38.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 11.7 g, SaturatedFat 17.4 g, Sodium 483.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
EASY-BAKE CHEESE & PESTO
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 12x4-inch rectangle, pressing perforations and seams in dough together to seal.
- Cut cream cheese horizontally in half to form 2 rectangles Place 1 cream cheese piece on half the dough; top with peppers and 1 Tbsp. pesto sauce. Cover with remaining cream cheese piece; spread top with remaining pesto sauce.
- Brush dough with egg; fold in half to completely enclose filling. Press edges of dough together to seal. Brush top with any remaining egg.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 10 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
BAKED PESTO AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO APPETIZER
Gotta love refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. They make elegant appetizers when stuffed with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes. And they're a cinch to prepare.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll crescent dough; separate into four rectangles. Place two of the rectangles, side-by-side, on nonstick baking sheet. Firmly press seams and perforations together to seal. Reserve remaining dough for decorative garnish.
- Cut block of cream cheese horizontally in half. Spread pesto onto bottom half of cream cheese; cover with tomatoes. Top with remaining cream cheese to form sandwich. Place in center of dough. Bring up ends of dough around all sides of cream cheese to enclose completely; pinch ends of dough together to seal. Place, seam-side down, on baking sheet. Cut remaining crescent dough into small fun shapes, such as leaves or fruit. Arrange on top of dough.
- Bake 20 min. Serve warm with assorted crackers and fresh vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 2 g
PESTO CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
This is a terrific appetizer to serve when hosting an Italian-theme-meal. People may be a little hesitant to try it, but once they dip in, they won't be able to stop! -Cynthia Emshoff, Sarasota, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Line a 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic powder until blended; set aside. In another small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, butter, parsley, garlic, basil and marjoram until blended. Stir in walnuts. Gradually stir in oil., Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture in prepared pan. Carefully spread with a third of the Parmesan mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours. Unmold; serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts :
GOAT CHEESE, TOMATO, AND PESTO DIP
The dish is not only easy to make, it is gorgeous and makes many mouths happy! Bring it to a party and I guarantee at least 5 people ask you for the recipe. I brought this to a BBQ and folks used it as a burger topping. YUMMMMMY.
Provided by charkins
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Spread goat cheese into 1/4-inch layer on a large serving plate. Spread a thin layer of pesto over goat cheese layer. Top with chopped tomatoes. Serve with French bread slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231.2 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 21.5 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 10.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 377.4 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
BAKED CREAM CHEESE-PESTO APPETIZER
This appetizer looks ridiculously impressive, but it doesn't take much effort to make. Just wrap a frozen puff pastry sheet around cream cheese and pesto.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut cream cheese horizontally in half. Place 1 piece in center of pastry sheet; spread with pesto. Cover with remaining cream cheese.
- Bring sides of pastry over cream cheese, completely enclosing cream cheese; press edges together to seal. Place, seam side down, on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
GOAT CHEESE PESTO APPETIZER
- Line a small mixing bowl with 2 pieces of plastic wrap crosswise overlapping bowl by 3 inches on each side Mix goat and cream cheese together in a another bowl in food processor add garlic, spinach, basil, chop with off and on until chopped. With processor running slowly add slowly add oil. Open processor and add Parmesan cheese use off / on until blended. spread 1/3 of goat and cream cheese to bowl lined with plastic wrap add 1/2 of pesto mixture and spread on top of cheese in plastic lined bowl spread 1/2 of sun dried to tomatoes on top of pesto mixture in plastic lined bowl spread 1/2 of roasted walnut on top of pesto and sun dried tomato mixture in plastic lined bowl spread 1/3 of goat and cream cheese mixture on top of goat cheese, tomato and nut mixture in the bowl lined with plastic wrap repeat adding the pesto, sun dried tomato and nuts to plastic lined bowl cover with balance of cheese mixture. fold over excess plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours Remove fro refrigerator mixture from bowl unwrap and place on plate let the mixture return to room temperature prior to serving
BAKED PESTO AND CHEESE APPETIZER
Imagine cutting into a crescent dinner roll to reveal creamy Neufchatel cheese and savory pesto. Then imagine crackers dipping and the crowd going wild.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough on lightly greased baking sheet; firmly press seams together to form 12x4-inch rectangle.
- Cut Neufchatel horizontally in half. Place 1 Neufchatel piece on half of dough; top with 1 Tbsp. pesto and peppers. Cover with remaining Neufchatel piece; spread with remaining pesto. Brush dough with egg; fold in half to enclose filling. Press edges of dough together to seal. Brush top with any remaining egg.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 10 min. Serve with assorted reduced-fat crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
More about "baked pesto and cheese appetizer recipes"
BAKED RUSTIC POTATOES WITH BASIL PESTO RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer, Side DishServings 4Total Time 55 mins
- To make pesto; pulse all ingredients together except olive oil, potatoes and parmesan cheese. Slowly add 1/4 cup of olive oil while pulsing the ingredients. Add parmesan cheese and pulse again.
- Wash and Cut the potatoes in halves lengthwise or fourths depending on the size. The idea is to keep the potatoes in halves as much as possible so as to have flat surface for topping basil pesto. Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle 2 tbsp oil and salt and black pepper on potatoes. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or when potatoes are soft & browned. I prefer to brown these starchy treats to the point that these stick to the foil and skin is slightly crispy.
BAKED BRIE CHEESE WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES AND PESTO ...
5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CREAM CHEESE PESTO DIP - OH SO DELICIOSO
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 183 per serving
PESTO FETA CHEESE CROSTINI APPETIZER - EASY PEASY CREATIVE ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- On a large baking sheet, toast bread slices for about 5 minutes or until crisp and golden, turning once. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Spread each bread slice with plenty tomato pesto; top with crumbled feta cheese and one small basil leaf.
BAKED 3 CHEESE APPETIZER WITH PESTO IN MARINARA
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Appetizer RecipesCalories 160 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl combine the cheeses and mix well until combined. In an oven proof baking dish, pour the bottle of Mezzetta marinara in the bottom. For the cheese into a ball and place in the sauce. Sprinkle with the crushed red pepper flakes and bake for 20 minutes.
PESTO CREAM CHEESE BAKE AND OTHER APPETIZERS ⋆ 100 DAYS OF ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory Holiday, Snacks & AppetizersCalories 56 per serving
- Combine the first 5 ingredients down to the olive oil in a food processor or mini chopper and blend together to make the pesto.
- Put the cream cheese block on a baking tray. You can put parchment paper under the cream cheese to make the transition to the serving tray later a little easier.
BACON PESTO MAC AND CHEESE BAKE - FAB EVERYDAY
Servings 8Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Main Dish, Side Dish
BAKED PESTO & SUN-DRIED TOMATO APPETIZER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 8Total Time 30 minsCategory < 30 MinsCalories 187 per serving
8 FAST & EASY APPETIZERS WITH PESTO - THE YUMMY LIFE
BAKED BRIE WITH PESTO AND PINE NUTS - PRINTER FRIENDLY ...
10 BEST BAKED BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
PESTO AND CHEESE PASTA BAKE - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
5/5 (6)Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Precook pasta as per instructions and allow to cool completely. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius and coat a large baking dish wish olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked pasta, mozzerella cheese and milk until fully combined. Add in the garlic powder, onion powder and baby peas until fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Pour the pasta mixture into the baking dish. Slowly stir through the basil pesto and ensure it is evenly distributed. Roughly sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top and bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until the tops are lightly golden.
PESTO CHEESY BITES APPETIZER RECIPE EASY HORS D'OEUVRE ...
WARM OVEN BRIE WITH PESTO RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.5/5 (8)Total Time 26 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 697 per serving
POLENTA APPETIZER RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BAKED CREAM CHEESE PESTO APPETIZER RECIPES
10 BEST PESTO APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SEA ASPARAGUS PESTO SHRIMP AND GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER
BAKED PESTO AND CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPES
WHIPPED GOAT CHEESE WITH WARM CANDIED BACON AND DATES ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pesto with cream cheese?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread cream cheese evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch round baking dish. Layer pesto evenly over cream cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes. Substitute Neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese, if desired.
How to make pesto and Brie cheese appetizers?This is so fast to assemble, and unbelievably good. Take a wedge of brie cheese (you can substitute a block of cream cheese, if you don't like brie), spread it with 3-4 Tablespoons of pesto, sprinkle some pine nuts on top, and serve it with crackers. I could eat this whole thing all by myself.
What kind of dip do you make with pesto?This dip is a warm dip that consists of cream cheese, pesto, fresh tomatoes, and shredded cheese. You bake it in the oven and serve it warm. You can use chips or crackers as the dippers.
What's the best thing to serve with pesto?Take a wedge of brie cheese (you can substitute a block of cream cheese, if you don't like brie), spread it with 3-4 Tablespoons of pesto, sprinkle some pine nuts on top, and serve it with crackers. I could eat this whole thing all by myself.