BAKED RIGATONI AND HAM RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by Renna
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain; set aside. Heat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, melt butter in 3-quart saucepan; stir in mushrooms and onion. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until onion is softened (2 to 3 minutes). Reduce heat to medium; stir in flour until smooth and bubbly (1 minute). Stir in half & half and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens (2 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and all remaining ingredients. Spoon cooked rigatoni into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Add sauce; stir gently to coat. Cover; bake 15 minutes. Stir; sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover; continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM AND FETA
- Spray 13x9x2 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour cooked, drained pasta into dish.
- Mix in ham, tomatoes, cheeses and thyme.
- Pour half& half over.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to blend.
- Make sure you mix the cheeses in well.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake pasta at 375° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake additional 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 669.4, Fat 30.6, SaturatedFat 16.2, Cholesterol 176.5, Sodium 725.4, Carbohydrate 60.6, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 4.7, Protein 37.2
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM, TOMATOES AND FETA CHEESE
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Place in prepared baking dish. Mix in ham, tomatoes, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese and thyme. Pour cream over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to blend. Cover with foil.
- Bake pasta 15 minutes. Uncover and stir to coat pasta evenly with melted cheeses. Cover again. Bake until heated through, about 30 minutes longer.
BAKED FETA PASTA
Whether you're an avid TikTok user or just a casual Instagram consumer, you've probably seen the feta and tomato pasta taking the social media world by storm. It has an interesting history. In 2018, Finnish blogger Tiiu Piret (@tiiupiret) shared a recipe for a pasta containing prosecco, baked feta and tomatoes. In 2019, another Finnish blogger, Jenni Häyrinen (@liemessa), shared her simplified version of the dish on her blog and Instagram using the hashtag #uuifetapasta. (Afterward, sales of feta in Finland apparently increased by 300 percent.) American food influencer MacKenzie Smith (@grilledcheesesocial) eventually heard about the dish from a friend with a Finnish boyfriend. In January 2021, she posted a translation of the popular recipe on her blog and Instagram, which led to it going viral in the United States. It's easy to see why the recipe has achieved such fame: Cherry tomatoes and a whole block of feta are baked until soft and melty, then tossed with garlic, basil and cooked noodles for a beautifully cheesy dish. We opted to use a short tube pasta so the sauce can get trapped inside each piece and added a pinch of flaky sea salt on top to perfectly balance the dish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes and olive oil with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and several grinds of black pepper in a medium bowl until combined. Transfer to a 2 1/2- to 3-quart baking dish, place the feta in the center of the tomatoes and season with a pinch of black pepper. Bake until the tomatoes have burst and the feta has softened, about 30 minutes. Raise the heat to 450 degrees F and continue to cook until the tomatoes and feta are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 13 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water, then thoroughly drain the pasta.
- As soon as the tomatoes and feta come out of the oven, stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes (if using). Use the back of a spoon to smash the tomatoes and feta into a smooth and creamy sauce (it's okay if some of the oil isn't fully integrated). Add the pasta and half the basil and toss until evenly coated. If the sauce is too thick, stir in some pasta water a couple tablespoons at a time. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve topped with the remaining basil and a pinch of sea salt.
EASY BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM AND FETA
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-in baking dish.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until firm-tender; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cooked pasta, ham, tomatoes, 1 cup feta, 1-1/2 cups mozza cheese, thyme, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add in the cream; mix to combine, then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups mozza cheese (can use more).
- Cover with foil; bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover foil, then sprinkle with mozza cheese, return to bake for 10 minutes more.
- Note** if desired, 1 onion chopped, and about 2 tablespoons minced garlic may be sauteed, and added to the mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4481.9, Fat 274.8, SaturatedFat 161.6, Cholesterol 1306.5, Sodium 7586, Carbohydrate 293.8, Fiber 19.4, Sugar 32.9, Protein 213.6
More about "baked rigatoni with ham tomatoes and feta cheese recipes"
BAKED RIGATONI AND HAM WITH FOUR CHEESES RECIPE
BAKED FETA AND TOMATO PASTA - THE GREEK FOODIE
LOADED BAKED RIGATONI RECIPE WITH BEEF | THE …
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM, TOMATOES AND FETA CHEESE
Reviews 1Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Dish
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM,TOMATO,FETA – NANA'S RECIPES
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM, TOMATOES AND FETA CHEESE RECIPE
THREE CHEESE BAKED RIGATONI WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM, TOMATOES, AND FETA CHEESE RECIPE | EAT …
BAKED FETA AND CHERRY TOMATO PASTA - TO SIMPLY INSPIRE
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM, TOMATOES AND FETA CHEESE [ARCHIVE]
BAKED FETA CHEESE WITH TOMATOES - I HEART VEGETABLES
RECIPES: HAM,FETA & RIGATONI BAKE
BAKED RIGATONI WITH CHEESE AND TOMATOES - CHOMPSLURRPBURP
BAKED HAM RIGATONI - REAL MOM KITCHEN
RIGATONI WITH TOMATOES, FETA AND HAM - TEENIE CAKES™
AUTHENTIC BAKED FETA AND TOMATOES - OLIVE TOMATO
BAKED RIGATONI - THE SEASONED MOM
RECIPE: BAKED RIGATONI AND HAM WITH FOUR CHEESES - RECIPELINK.COM
EASY BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM MUSHROOMS AND FETA RECIPE
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM AND FETA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
TIKTOK BAKED FETA PASTA WITH TOMATOES (VIRAL RECIPE!) | SALTY SIDE …
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM, TOMATOES AND FETA CHEESE RECIPE | EAT …
BAKED FETA CHEESE WITH ROASTED TOMATOES AND HERBS
BAKED FETA RECIPE – BAKED FETA WITH TOMATOES — EATWELL101
RIGATONI SALAD RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
BAKED RIGATONI WITH TOMATO HERB MEAT SAUCE
RIGATONI WITH TOMATOES AND FETA RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM AND FETA - LUNCH RECIPES
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM, TOMATOES, AND FETA CHEESE
BAKED RIGATONI AND HAM RECIPE | RECIPE | BAKED RIGATONI, RECIPES, …
BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM AND FETA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BEST COOKING BREADCRUMB RECIPES: BAKED RIGATONI WITH HAM
EASY GREEK BAKED FETA RECIPE | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
HOW TO MAKE BAKED FETA CHEESE PASTA | TIK TOK RECIPE |638 views-08:03
3 Easy Pasta Recipes | Caprese Salad Pasta, Spaghetti Carbonara, Feta Cheese Rigatoni | RECIPE3.8K views-06:27
Baked Feta & Tomatoes: Simple & Delicious!51K views-04:27
Feta Stuffed Chicken - The Ultimate Dinner Recipe20K views-04:08
I Made BAKED FETA PASTA - Viral TikTok Recipe615K views-08:02
Baked Feta Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic and Basil139K views-01:36
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make baked rigatoni?To make baked rigatoni, the pasta is typically boiled first, while the sauce is prepared separately. The cooked and drained rigatoni is then tossed with the sauce and sausage, layered in a dish with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and then baked in the oven.
How do you cook with feta cheese and tomatoes?Drizzle 2 tablespoons over the tomatoes and toss. Place the feta in the center of the baking dish, sprinkle with oregano, black pepper and place the hot pepper on top of the feta. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
How to cook feta cheese pasta?Place the feta in the center of the baking dish, sprinkle with oregano, black pepper and place the hot pepper on top of the feta. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 35 minutes. If adding pasta, start boiling it now and set aside.
What do you serve with baked rigatoni?This easy Baked Rigatoni with sausage, marinara sauce, and two different types of cheese is a classic pasta bake that's pure comfort food! Pair the hearty, satisfying casserole with a Caesar salad and garlic bread for the ultimate family meal. It's also a simple make-ahead dinner for busy days!