BANANA CAKE V
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light. Add eggs and beat well. Dissolve soda in the sour cream and add it to the butter mixture. Beat well. Add the mashed bananas and mix in. Add cake flour and mix well. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into a 9x9 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253.1 calories, Carbohydrate 39.4 g, Cholesterol 53.4 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 174.1 mg, Sugar 23.3 g
THE BEST BANANA CAKE I'VE EVER HAD
This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor.
Provided by Sally
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mash the bananas. I usually just use my mixer for this! Set mashed bananas aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy - about 1 minute. Add both sugars and beat on high speed for 2 minutes until creamed together. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the eggs and the vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in the mashed bananas. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients in three additions alternating with the buttermilk and mixing each addition just until incorporated. Do not overmix. The batter will be slightly thick and a few lumps is OK.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If you find the top of the cake is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil.
- Remove the cake from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely. After about 45 minutes, I usually place it in the refrigerator to speed things up.
- In a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese and butter together on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add 3 cups confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then switch to high speed and beat for 2 minutes. If you want the frosting a little thicker, add the extra 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar (I add it). Spread the frosting on the cooled cake. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. This helps sets the frosting and makes cutting easier.
- Cover leftover cake tightly and store in the refrigerator for 5 days.
BANANA CAKE VI
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. In a small bowl, mix mashed bananas with lemon juice, set aside. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream 3/4 cup butter and 2 1/8 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk. Stir in banana mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and place directly into freezer for 45 minutes. This will make the cake very moist.
- For the frosting: In a large bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add confectioners sugar and beat on low speed until combined, then on high until frosting is smooth. Spread on cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.4 calories, Carbohydrate 68.6 g, Cholesterol 79.4 mg, Fat 18.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.3 g, Sodium 298.8 mg, Sugar 50 g
A-NUMBER-1 BANANA CAKE
This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. Not only is it moist and delicious, the same batter can be used to make banana bread and muffins. Delicious frosted with chocolate or cream cheese frosting.
Provided by Kevin Ryan
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 - 8 inch round pans. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in the bananas. Add flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture. Stir in chopped walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and place on a damp tea towel to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345.8 calories, Carbohydrate 55.8 g, Cholesterol 51.9 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 324.2 mg, Sugar 31.2 g
BANANA CAKE IV
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf tin well.
- Beat the egg whites until very stiff.
- Cream butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat the egg yolks with the banana essence and the milk; stir into creamed mixture. Fold in bananas and walnuts. Sift the flour, and fold into the creamed mixture. Carefully fold in the egg whites. Pour batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack, and cool. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.4 calories, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 74.4 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.8 g, Sodium 327.2 mg, Sugar 11 g
More about "banana cake vi recipes"
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | QUICK EASY DESSERTS, BANANA CAKE, …
THE BEST BANANA CAKE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BANANA CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - SUGAR GEEK SHOW
BANANA CAKE VI - SIMPLE BY CINDY
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | BANANA CAKE, BAKING, SAVOURY CAKE
BANANA CAKE VI RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
BANANA CAKE VI RECIPE - JANE RECIPES
BANANA CAKE VI RECIPE | M-CAKE | MOONCAKECOSPLAY.COM
10 BEST MOIST BANANA CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BANANA CAKE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
BANANA CAKE VI - BANANA DESSERT RECIPES
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | BANANA CAKE RECIPE, DESSERTS, BANANA CAKE
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | BANANA CAKE RECIPE, DESSERTS, BANANA CAKE
ALLRECIPES BANANA CAKE VI - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY BANANA CAKE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
EASY BANANA CAKE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
ALLRECIPES BANANA CAKE VI : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BANANA CAKE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
BANANA CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BANANA CAKE VI RECIPE | BEST CAKE RECIPES BLOG
BANANA CAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
THE MOST AMAZING BANANA CAKE RECIPE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
BANANA CAKE VI RECIPE
BANANA CAKE | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
EASY RECIPE FOR 'DOLLY PARTON'S BANANA PUDDIN' CAKE' HAS PEOPLE ...
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | DESSERT CAKE RECIPES, BANANA CAKE, …
BANANA CAKE VI RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
BANANA CAKE VI RECIPE RECIPE
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | YUMMY DESSERTS EASY, DESSERT RECIPES …
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | BANANA CAKE RECIPE EASY, BANANA CAKE …
BANANA CAKE (WITH CAKE MIX!) - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
BANANA CAKE VI | RECIPE | BANANA CAKE RECIPE, YUMMY CAKES, …
OLD FASHIONED BANANA CAKE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
25 BANANA CAKE RECIPES | AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S WEEKLY FOOD
BANANA CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
CAKE RECIPES IDEAS: BANANA CAKE VI - KETO
BANANA CAKE VI - BIGOVEN.COM
BANANA CAKE VI - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
BANANA CAKE VI | ALLRECIPES - MASTERCOOK
BANANA SPLIT CAKE VI RECIPE
BANANA CAKE - SIMPLE JOY
You'll also love