BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES
The BEST banana oatmeal pancakes. Made right in your blender, these easy banana oat pancakes are simple, healthy, and gluten free.
Provided by Erin Clarke / Well Plated
Number Of Ingredients 11
- If you'd like to keep the pancakes warm between batches, preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place the oats in the bottom of a blender. Process a few times to grind. Add the mashed banana, Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. (See notes to make this recipe in a food processor instead.)
- Blend on high speed, stopping to stir a few times as needed, until the batter is very smooth and well combined, about 2 minutes. Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-low. Brush lightly with olive oil or melt a little butter in the pan. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the hot griddle into the shape of a heart and cook for 3 minutes, until the edges look dry (bubbles may not form on top). Flip and continue to cook for 1 to 2 additional minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding a little more oil to the pan between batches as needed. Transfer the pancakes to the oven to keep warm between batches until ready to serve, if desired. Serve warm with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 pancake (without toppings), Calories 106 kcal, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0.01 g, Cholesterol 56 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 6 g, UnsaturatedFat 2 g
- Place oats in a blender and blend into a fine powder. Add almond milk, almond flour, banana, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt; blend until well mixed. Let batter sit until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Drop 1/4 cup batter onto the hot skillet and cook until bubbles form and edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 392.6 calories, Carbohydrate 50.5 g, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 7.6 g, Protein 10.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 474.6 mg, Sugar 24.1 g
BANANA OAT PANCAKES
I concocted these fluffy banana oatmeal pancakes using a muffin recipe. We love them topped with strawberry jam for breakfast, supper or even just snacking. They're delicious drizzled with maple syrup, too. -Janie Obermier, St. Joseph, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. , Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and, if desired, banana slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 198mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
BANANA OAT PANCAKES
Make our healthier pancakes using rolled oats and banana for natural sweetness. Serve with a dollop of creamy yogurt and fresh fruit
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Breakfast, Brunch
Yield Makes 8, serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats, baking powder and vanilla in a blender and process to as smooth a mixture as you can get. Whisk the eggs whites until they hold stiff peaks. Whisk 1-2 tbsp of the whites into the batter, then fold in the rest.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and spray with a whisper of oil, pour about 2 tbsp of batter into the pan and cook for 1-2 mins, until the base sets and bubbles appear all over the top. Flip and cook the other side for a minute. Repeat in batches, making sure the top looks dryish before attempting the flip, or the centre will collapse.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350 calories, Fat 9.9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2.5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 46 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9.8 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 15 grams protein, Sodium 1.4 milligram of sodium
BANANA-OAT COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
I combined a few gluten-free recipes to make these pancakes. They are super-high in protein and sweet enough to eat without any toppings, though I usually chop some strawberries or blueberries to top them! Feel free to add chopped fruit, syrup, or whipped cream to top your pancakes!
Provided by sarahcuse
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Blend oatmeal, protein powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder in a blender until fine; dump into a large bowl.
- Blend banana, eggs, cottage cheese, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth; pour into bowl with dry ingredients and mix into a thick batter. Stir water into the batter to thin slightly, as desired.
- Ladle between 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter per pancake onto the preheated cooking surface. Cook until browned on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip pancakes and continue cooking until browned on the other side and the center is set, 3 to 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.3 g, Cholesterol 77.8 mg, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 255.9 mg, Sugar 8.6 g
- Combine oats and milk in large bowl. Let stand until oats are soft, about 15 minutes. Mix in mashed bananas, eggs, wheat germ and cinnamon. Gradually stir in pancake mix (batter will be very thick).
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Using generous 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, drop in 4 pancakes, spacing apart. Cook pancakes until brown on bottom and some bubbles begin to break around edges, about 3 minutes. Turn pancakes over. Cook until brown on bottom and firm to touch in center, about 3 minutes (pancakes will be thick). Transfer pancakes to baking sheet; place in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and batter in 2 more batches. Serve pancakes with syrup and, if desired, berries and bananas.
BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES
These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes. Decrease sodium even further by stretching the mix with banana, oats and walnuts. In our house we just sprinkle these with a little confectioners' sugar, because the fruit is so sweet you don't need syrup. - Patricia Swart, Galloway , New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare pancake batter according to package directions. Stir in the banana, oats and walnuts. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155 calories, Fat 4g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 293mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "banana oat pancakes recipes"
EASY AND HEALTHY BANANA OAT PANCAKES - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.5/5 Calories 245 per serving
- Allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as you want it and blended well. Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
HEALTHY BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES (MADE RIGHT IN THE …
4.9/5 (529)Calories 311 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
BANANA OAT PANCAKES - I AM BAKER
HEALTHY BANANA OAT PANCAKES - THE WHOLE COOK
HEALTHY OAT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - LIFE AROUND THE TABLE
EASY BANANA OAT PANCAKES | VEGAN, HEALTHY RECIPE | TWO SPOONS
BANANA OAT PANCAKES | DELIGHTFUL MOM FOOD HEALTHY GLUTEN-FREE
BANANA EGG OAT PANCAKES - MEANINGFUL EATS
4-INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE | LIVESTRONG.COM
BEST EVER BANANA OAT PANCAKES - BAKER BY NATURE
GLUTEN-FREE BANANA OAT PANCAKES - COOKIE AND KATE
BANANA-OAT PANCAKES – THE WHOLE FOODS HOUSEWIFE
BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES RECIPE (EASY & GLUTEN-FREE) | KITCHN
BANANA-OAT CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES - FORKS OVER KNIVES
THE BEST BANANA OAT BLENDER PANCAKES | MOUNTAIN MAMA …
YUMMY BANANA-OAT PANCAKES - JAZZY VEGETARIAN - VEGAN AND …
BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES (FLUFFY & GLUTEN-FREE!) - DETOXINISTA
ONE BOWL BANANA OAT PANCAKES - HEALTHYISH FOODS
4-INGREDIENT BANANA OAT PANCAKES - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES - MAMA KNOWS GLUTEN FREE
BANANA OAT PANCAKES - SLENDER KITCHEN
BANANA OAT PANCAKES | GET CRACKING - EGGS.CA
3-INGREDIENT BANANA OAT PANCAKES - THE CONSCIOUS PLANT KITCHEN
BANANA OAT PANCAKES - OATMEAL BLENDER PANCAKES
BANANA EGG OATMEAL PANCAKES – FIT MAMA REAL FOOD
HEALTHY OATMEAL BANANA PANCAKES - OAT SO TASTY! | HURRY THE FOOD …
BANANA-OATMEAL PANCAKES | RICARDO
VEGAN BANANA-OAT PANCAKES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BANANA-OAT PANCAKES RECIPE FOR KIDS - AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
BANANA OAT PANCAKES | PLANET OAT
BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES (BEST EVER!) – A COUPLE COOKS
BANANA OAT WEEKDAY PANCAKES – SMITTEN KITCHEN
BEST BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES RECIPE | LAURA FUENTES
BANANA OAT PANCAKES RECIPE- EASY AND FILLING! - ONE SWEET APPETITE
BANANA OAT GREEK YOGURT PANCAKES | RUNNING WITH SPOONS
BEST BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES (GLUTEN FREE) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
EASY BANANA OAT PANCAKES | RUNNING WITH SPOONS
BANANA OAT PANCAKES - SUGAR DISH ME
HEALTHY BANANA OAT PANCAKES THAT ARE QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE!
OAT FLOUR PANCAKES - FEELGOODFOODIE
BEST HOMEMADE BANANA OAT FLOUR PANCAKES - DOBBERNATIONLOVES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #american #stove-top #dietary #comfort-food #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make healthy pancakes with rolled oats and banana?Make our healthier pancakes using rolled oats and banana for natural sweetness. Serve with a dollop of creamy yogurt and fresh fruit Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats, baking powder and vanilla in a blender and process to as smooth a mixture as you can get. Whisk the eggs whites until they hold stiff peaks.
How do you make banana pancakes?In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and, if desired, banana slices.
How long do banana oat pancakes take to cook?These 3-ingredient Banana Oat Pancakes are easy, healthy breakfast pancakes ready in 10 minutes. These are also egg-free, refined sugar-free, and a delicious healthy vegan pancake recipe to start the day. Are banana oat pancakes vegan? Not all banana oat pancakes are vegan-friendly. Most recipes use eggs and dairy.
How do you make oatmeal with bananas?Grind the oats into flour. Place 1 cup of the old-fashioned rolled oats in a blender or food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Process or blend until well-ground and flour-like, about 1 minute. Add the bananas and purée. Break 2 large bananas in half and add to ground oats. Process until mostly smooth, 15 to 30 seconds.