6 HOUR TRI-TIP MARINADE
- To make the marinade, mix all of the ingredients except for the beef in a large mixing bowl. Place the trimmed tri-tips in a plastic container and pour the marinade over. Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Heat grill to medium temperature.
- Place tri-tips on grill at a 45-degree angle to establish grill marks and cook about 35 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness. Remove the tri-tips from the grill and let rest about 2 to 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
SANTA MARIA-STYLE BBQ TRI-TIP
Provided by Bobby Flay | Bio & Top Recipes
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 27
- In a small bowl, mix the granulated garlic, salt and pepper together and rub all over and into the meat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare a charcoal grill for direct and indirect medium-high heat. Add the chips about 30 minutes before grilling the beef.
- Set the tri-tip over direct heat, fat-side up, and sear until nicely browned, about 10 minutes. Flip over and sear other side.
- Move the tri-tip over the indirect-heat area, cover and grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 130 degrees F, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board and let rest at least 15 minutes. Slice the meat across the grain. Serve with Santa Maria Pinquito Bean Relish, Tomato Relish and Grilled French Bread.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until golden brown and the fat has rendered. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add the poblano and onions to the bacon fat in the pan and cook until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the beans and bacon and cook until warmed through. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Put into a serving bowl and top with cilantro or parsley leaves.
- Preheat the grill for high direct heat.
- Toss the tomatoes with the canola oil, season with salt and pepper and transfer to a grill basket. Grill, tossing once or twice, until charred on all sides. Remove the tomatoes to another bowl. Add the parsley or cilantro, olive oil, garlic paste, chiles and onions. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper. Let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Mash the butter, garlic and some salt and pepper in a mortar and pestle.
- Brush the cut side of the bread lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the bread, cut-side down, until golden brown. Flip over and continue cooking for 30 seconds longer. Remove from the grill, slather with the garlic butter and cut each half into 4 pieces. Put the pieces on a platter and scatter parsley leaves over the top.
SANTA MARIA GRILLED TRI-TIP BEEF
The town of Santa Maria, California, is home to one of America's most delicious barbecue specialties: black-on-the-outside, pink-on-the-inside, grilled beef tri-tip steak. The tri-tip is cut from the bottom sirloin, and if cooked properly produces a very flavorful, extremely juicy piece of beef.
Provided by Chef John
Categories Main Dish Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Stir salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, rosemary, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Place beef in a glass baking dish and coat beef on all sides with spice mixture. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Combine vinegar, vegetable oil, crushed garlic, and Dijon mustard together in a sealable container. Cover the container and shake to blend ingredients.
- Remove beef from refrigerator, uncover, and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place meat on preheated grill and brush with garlic-vinegar mixture. Cook meat for 4 minutes, flip, and baste. Repeat the flip and baste process every 4 minutes until beef starts to firm and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 25 to 30 minutes total. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 452.4 calories, Carbohydrate 3.6 g, Cholesterol 166.2 mg, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 52.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 854.9 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
BEEF TRI-TIP MARINADE
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion powder in a large freezer bag. Add wine, water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and liquid smoke.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 200.3 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
BARBECUE TRI-TIP MARINADE
Tri-Tip roast is a tradition on the central coast of California but I don't know how available it is in other places. But any comparable roast that you can bbq would do.
Provided by NannyMarvel
Categories Roast Beef
Yield 4-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place the roast in a zip-lock bag, pour in the soy sauce and the beer and add the whole, peeled garlic cloves. Marinate in the fridge from two hours to overnight - turning occasionally.
- Barbecue the roast to desired wellness, cut against the grain and serve with flour tortillas, shredded cheese and your favorite salsa.
- Simple and delicious.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88.2, Fat 0.1, Sodium 4026.2, Carbohydrate 8.7, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1.3, Protein 8.3
GRILLED MARINATED TRI-TIP
I thought this was an interesting summer grilling recipe. Prep time includes 2 hour marinating time. Recipe source: Sunset Magazine (June 2005)
Provided by ellie_
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a marinating dish or large zip lock bag pour in marinating ingredients (soy sauce - mustard), stir or shake bag until sugar is dissolved. Add beef, covering all sides. Chill at least 2 hours, but may be marinated up to one day, turning occassionally.
- Drain beef, discarding marinade.
- Prepare grill using a solid bed of coals - about medium heat.
- Grill beef, turning every 5 minutes until done to desired doneness (about 30 minues for med rare).
- Transfer to platter or cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing beef into thin slanting slices, cutting across grain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.4, Fat 0.2, Sodium 2811.1, Carbohydrate 42.7, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 36.3, Protein 5.7
More about "barbecue tri tip marinade recipes"
GRILLED TRI-TIP STEAK MARINADE – MODERN HONEY
5/5 (21)Total Time 55 minsCategory DinnerCalories 277 per serving
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Place steak in a Ziploc bag and pour marinade over steak. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. 2 - 4 hours is more ideal.
- Once the grill is heated, place tri-tip steak on the grill. Generously salt each side of steak. Sear each side for 5 - 8 minutes per side.
TRI TIP MARINADE RECIPE - BRAZILIAN KITCHEN ABROAD
5/5 (9)Total Time 8 hrs 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 403 per serving
GRILLED TRI TIP MARINADE RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
TRI TIP MARINADE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
TOP 10 GRILLED BEEF TRI-TIP RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
PELLET GRILL TRI TIP RECIPE [ON A TRAEGER, PIT BOSS, ETC.]
EPIC MARINATED SANTA MARIA TRI-TIP ROAST FOR THE BARBECUE
GRILLED TRI-TIP - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
TRI TIP STEAK WITH HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
HONEY MUSTARD TRI TIP MARINADE RECIPE - JAKE'S FAMOUS FOODS
BEST EVER SPICE RUBBED GRILLED TRI TIP RECIPE + TIPS
THE BEST BBQ TRI TIP - HEY GRILL, HEY
BRISKET VS TRI TIP – MEAT SMOKING HQ
MARINATED GRILLED TRI-TIP - BLYTHES BLOG
BARBECUED TRI TIP FOR THE GRILL OR BBQ INCLUDING MY MARINADE RECIPE
MARINATED TRI-TIP STEAK RECIPE | FOODAL
TRI TIP MARINADE (PLUS THE BEST TRI TIP IN THE OVEN)
BEST GRILLED TRI-TIP - HOW TO GRILL TRI-TIP - DELISH
TRI-TIP IN MUSTARD MARINADE - BBQ-HEROES
GRILLED MARINATED TRITIP RECIPE :: THE MEATWAVE
GRILLED TRI-TIP KABOBS [MARINATED BEEF SKEWERS]
SIMPLE GRILLED TRI-TIP STEAK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TERIYAKI MARINATED BBQ TRI TIP | LEARNING TO SMOKE
GRILLED TRI TIP - SIMPLE SANTA MARIA STYLE STEAK RECIPE
9 OF THE BEST SMOKED TRI-TIP RECIPES - CHEFS MAGNET
BEEF TRI TIP RECIPES | TRAEGER GRILLS
BBQ TRI TIP RECIPE MARINADE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
GRILLED TRI-TIP ROAST RECIPE FOR A CHARCOAL OR PROPANE GRILL
THE BEST TRI TIP MARINADE! SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!
BBQ TRI TIP MARINADE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
7 MUST HAVE TRI TIP RUB RECIPES AND SEASONING - JAKE'S FAMOUS …
PERFECT TRI TIP ON THE GRILL (EASY STEAK RECIPE!) | SAM THE
GRILLED MARINATED TRI TIP STEAK - KITCHEN LAUGHTER
HOW TO GRILL TRI-TIP STEAK STRIPS - DELICIOUS TRI-TIP ON THE GRILL
BBQ TRI TIP - THE ROASTED ROOT
GRILLED TRI TIP WITH HERB MARINADE - MY KETO KITCHEN
SANTA MARIA-STYLE BARBECUE TRI-TIP RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
HOW TO BBQ TRI-TIP ON A PROPANE GAS GRILL - COOKOUT PAL.COM
BARBECUE TRI TIP ROAST ON YOUR CHARCOAL GRILL
GRILLED MOLASSES AND CHILI TRI-TIP RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
TENDER ASIAN TRI-TIP STEAK MARINADE - MAE'S MENU
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #beef #american #barbecue #easy #dietary #californian #meat #roast-beef #brunch #equipment #grilling #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love