BEAN CURD SALAD
Bean curd is a delicious, healthy alternative to meat. Mixed with crisp stir fried vegetables, it makes an ideal light meal or appetizer.
Provided by mommyoffour
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, heavy bottomed skillet or wok, until hot.
- Add the crushed garlic to the skillet or wok and cook for a few seconds.
- Add the bean curd in batches and stir-fry over gentle heat, until golden on all sides.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Add the onion, carrot, celery, red bell peppers, snow peas, broccoli, and green beans to the pan and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes, or until tender but crisp.
- Add the oyster sauce, tamarind concentrate, fish sauce, tomato paste, soy sauce, chili sauce, sugar, vinegar, and star anise, mixing well to blend.
- Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and add to the pan with the stir-fried bean curd.
- Stir-fry gently, until the sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Transfer to warm plates and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.5, Fat 12.8, SaturatedFat 1.8, Sodium 966.9, Carbohydrate 29, Fiber 6.1, Sugar 15.4, Protein 14.3
More about "bean curd salad recipes"
DIN TAI FUNG ORIENTAL SALAD (鼎泰豐小菜) – CHEZ JORGE
5/5 (4)Category AppetizersCuisine TaiwaneseTotal Time 40 mins
- Prepare the Kombu. To prepare the Kombu, start by bringing around 1 Liter of water to boil in a pot. Place the Kombu pieces in (you may want to cut them up so they can be fully submerged) and lower the heat to a simmer. Simmer for around 30 minutes, or until Kombu is soft but not rubbery. Remove from pot and slice into thin long strips. Set aside. Note: reserve the cooking liquid, which becomes Kombu dashi broth.
- Prepare the Vermicelli Noodles. Do as the package instructions — usually this involves soaking in room temperature water (around 10 minutes) and boiling in water (around 2-3 minutes). Strain the noodles and set aside.
- Prepare the Bean Sprouts. In the same pot of boiling water, blanch the fresh bean sprouts for just 1-2 minutes. Be sure not to overcook them — they should still be crunchy. Strain and set aside.
- Prepare the Bean Curd. Sliced the bean curd into thin long strips. In the same pot of boiling water, blanch the bean curd for 1 minute. Carefully strain (they are fragile) and set aside. Note: blanch this last as it releases oil & makes your water oily.
BEAN THREAD NOODLES SALAD | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 137 per serving
- Pre-soak the bean thread noodles with clean water for 10-15 minutes until soft. And then cook in boiling water for around 30 seconds (If you want it to be softer, cook for another 30 seconds). They become soft quickly after soaking.
- Clean spinach and remove the hard roots. Add a small pinch of salt and several drops of oil in boiling water, and then blanch the spinach and shred carrots for 20-30 seconds. Transfer out and soak in cool water. Squeeze the extra water out.
- In a small bowl, smash the garlic cloves and then add 1/2 tablespoon of hot water. Soak the garlic for half minute and then mix all the other seasonings. Set aside.
- Place bean thread noodles, spinach, carrots and dressing sauce in a large bowl. Combine well and then serve cold.
SMOKED BEAN CURD, CELERY AND ENOKI MUSHROOM SALAD ...
Servings 3Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory SaladTotal Time 10 mins
- Re-boil the water in the pot, pour celery and cook until the color becomes dark green, then pour enoki mushroom, cook for 1 minute in boiling water, remove the enoki mushroom(needle mushroom) and celery together, put in cold water to cool. Then squeeze out the water by hand.
CELERY AND BEAN CURD BLADE LETTUCE SALAD | MISS CHINESE FOOD
Category Cold Dish, Homely Recipes
CABBAGE AND BEAN CURD PUFF SALAD - INTERNATIONAL BUDDHIST ...
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
DRIED BEAN CURD SALAD | MISS CHINESE FOOD
Category Cold Dish
MIXED CUCUMBER WITH BLACK FUNGUS AND BEAN CURD
Servings 4Total Time 5 minsCategory Appetizer, Salad, Side DishCalories 100 per serving
CELERY, GREEN BEAN, AND TOFU SALAD WITH CHILE CRISP RECIPE ...
4.4/5 (10)Servings 4
10 BEST CHINESE BEAN CURD RECIPES | YUMMLY
SICHUAN SPICY BEAN CURD SALAD (CHINESE VEGETARIAN SALAD ...
BRAISED GREENS & BEAN CURD SALAD RECIPE - HOUSE & HOME
CRISPY BEANCURD SKIN VEGAN SALAD RECIPE BY LEEGOH - COOKPAD
10 BEST DRIED BEAN CURD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEAN CURD SHEETS: 8 RECIPES AND 8 RECIPES - RECIPELAND.COM
BEAN CURD AND CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
1/5 Calories 42 per serving
- Trim the ends from the cucumber and then cut it in neat cubes. Sprinkle with salt and set aside, while preparing the remaining ingredients. Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the bean curd on both sides till golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and cut in cubes. Prepare the dressing by blending together the onion, garlic and chilli pwdr. Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt to taste. You can do this in a screw-topped glass jar. Just before serving, rinse the cucumber under cool running water.
- Drain and dry thoroughly. Toss the cucumber, bean curd and beansprouts together in a serving bowl and pour over the dressing.
KOREAN SOFT BEAN CURD STEW (SOONDUBU CHIGAE) - RECIPE ...
5/5 (2)Servings 1Cuisine KoreanCategory Main Course
- Cut the beef or pork into 5mm (¼in) pieces, put them in a bowl and mix with the soy sauce. Rinse the clams then drain them.
- Chop the onion and mince the garlic. Cut the Korean zucchini lengthwise into halves or quarters, then slice about 5mm (¼in) thick. Trim off and discard the root ends of the mushrooms.
- Put the fish stock or dashi bag into a bowl and add 200ml (¾ cup and 1tbsp) of hot water. Stir briefly, then leave to steep for 3-5 minutes before removing the bag and squeezing it to extract the flavour.
- Pour the sesame oil into a pot (preferably a Korean earthenware pot) that holds about 750ml (3 cups). Place the pot over a medium flame and after about a minute, when the oil is hot, add the meat. Cook, stirring often, until the meat starts to lose its pink colour, about 90 seconds. Add the onion and garlic and cook for about a minute, stirring occasionally. Add the gochugaru and mix constantly for about 10 seconds.
HOW TO MAKE A VEGAN BEAN CURD SALAD THAT WILL LEAVE YOUR ...
Is Accessible For Free FalseEstimated Reading Time 4 minsAuthor Susan Jung
COLD SPICY CUCUMBER BEAN CURD SALAD ⋆ EARTH TO VEG
Cuisine ChineseTotal Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 362 per serving
SHREDDED BEAN CURD SALAD 涼拌乾絲 | PEI MEI A DAY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
SUSAN'S SAVOUR-IT!: SPICY BEAN CURD SALAD
Author Susan NgEstimated Reading Time 1 min
SERIOUSLY ASIAN: SHREDDED TOFU RECIPE
5/5 (1)Cuisine Chinese
SHREDDED BEAN CURD SALAD - MENU - JOE'S NOODLE HOUSE ...
DRIED BEAN CURD STICK SALAD - COOKEATSHARE
24 BEAN CURD SHEETS IDEAS | BEAN CURD, RECIPES, FOOD
SEVEN BEAN SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
THAI BEAN CURD RECIPE | PRANEE'S THAI KITCHEN
BEAN CURD SALAD RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How many recipes contain bean curd sheets?About the ingredient bean curd sheets. Including 9 recipes with bean curd sheets. Currently unavailable. There are 8 recipe that contain this ingredient.
What are the best vegetables to cook with white fermented bean curd?Certain leafy green vegetables are particularly good when cooked with white fermented bean curd, including watercress, spinach, and water spinach. We also use it to boost the umami in our completely vegan Asian vegetable stock!
What can I do with bean curd pouches?Split the bean curd pouches, and then squeeze gently to remove any excess liquid. Stuff ‘pockets’ with sushi rice, being sure not to over-fill or they will tear. Serve with wasabi and soy sauce. You must be logged in to post a comment.
What is ferfermented bean curd?Fermented bean curd (fǔrǔ, 腐乳) is a type of preserved tofu made with fresh bean curd (tofu), salt, rice wine, and other flavorings. For people of Cantonese origin, the pronunciation is “foo yee.”