SHRIMP AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by Treebs
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat skillet. Add shrimp, green beans, garlic, ginger and red-pepper flakes and stir until shrimp begins to turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add scallions and stir until bright green, about 1 minute. Add lemon juice and soy sauce. Cook about one minute. Serve with brown rice.
ONE-PAN SHRIMP AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: shrimp, salt, pepper, broccoli, green beans, carrot, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame seed
Provided by Alix Traeger
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat oil over a nonstick pan and add shrimp stirring until cooked.
- Pour sauce in pan and stir to coat meat.
- Once the sauce is bubbling, add the veggies to the pan and stir again to coat.
- Cook until meat is cooked through and veggies are soft.
- Serve over rice or alone.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544 calories, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 56 grams, Sugar 49 grams
SHRIMP VEGETABLE STIR-FRY
"My family loves seafood, and this colorful, fresh-tasting stir-fry doesn't take long to prepare," notes field editor Cathy Dawe of Kent, Ohio.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, soy sauce and ginger; set aside 2 tablespoons. In a large skillet or wok, cook and stir carrot in remaining dressing mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the remaining vegetables. Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon and keep warm., In the same skillet, add shrimp and reserved dressing mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until shrimp turn pink. Return vegetables to pan; heat through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 174mg cholesterol, Sodium 487mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EASY SHRIMP VEGETABLE STIR FRY
- Stir the rice and 1 3/4 cup water together in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover, and cook in the microwave on High for 8 minutes until the water is fully absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, water, honey, cider vinegar, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set the sauce aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Add the broccoli, carrots, onion, and black pepper; cook and stir until the broccoli and carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
- Return the skillet to the heat and pour in the sauce mixture; cook for 1 minute. Add the shrimp to the sauce and stir until the shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center and the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Stir the vegetables back into the pan and serve over the brown rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317 calories, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 172.6 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 23.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 1135.1 mg, Sugar 14.2 g
GINGER MUSHROOM SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and season with ¼ teaspoon of salt. Cook the shrimp for 1 minute on each side, until just pink. Remove from the pan.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. Toss in the mushrooms, asparagus, and remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and sauté for a few minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the ginger and soy sauce and sauté until the ginger is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Toss the shrimp back into the pan and mix until everything is well incorporated and the shrimp is fully cooked, about 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 4 bowls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 25 grams, Sugar 1 gram
BEA'S SHRIMP AND GREEN VEGGIE STIR FRY WITH MUSHROOMS
Make and share this Bea's Shrimp and Green Veggie Stir Fry With Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
Provided by queenbeatrice
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Using an electric wok at high setting, heat 2 tbsp oil, ½ tbsp ginger and 2 tbsp garlic, until sizzling.
- Cook shrimp until heated through, drizzle with ¼ tsp onion salt. Set aside.
- Clean wok and add 2 tbsp oil, ½ tbsp ginger and 2 tbsp garlic and bring to a sizzle at high heat.
- Add celery, broccoli, asparagus and green pepper, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss in the mushrooms and white part of green onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Toss in the green part of green onion and the baby bok choy and ¼ tsp onion salt and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add cooked shrimp, toss and serve over rice or noodles or by itself.
GREEN VEGGIE STIR FRY WITH MUSHROOMS
I opened the fridge, looked at the leeks in the garden and threw this stir fry together. It went over well so I thought I would post it. The colored sweet peppers are just to add a bit of color but they do add flavor so include them even if you only use green. Bragg that is mentioned as an option to Soy sauce is low sodium Soy sauce and can be purchased in Health food stores and some grocery stores
Provided by Bergy
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat a wok or frypan, lightly spray with oil.
- Add mushrooms and onion and saute 3 minutes.
- Add Garlic, ginger and Sambal Oelek, mix in with mushrooms and onions saute 30 seconds.
- Add Leeks& Cabbage, stir, cook 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and stir.
- Add peppers, mix in, cook 2 minutes, stir as the veggies cook.
- Season with salt& pepper.
- Add vodka/chicken stock cover for 1 minute& serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 707.1, Carbohydrate 20.4, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 6.4, Protein 4.6
SHRIMP AND VEGGIE STIR-FRY
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and 2 tablespoon of the wine; pour over shrimp; set aside to marinate. Make garlic stir-fry sauce: Whisk remaining 3 tablespoon soy sauce, remaining 2 tablespoon wine, 1 tablespoon of garlic, sugar and red pepper flakes; set aside. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, about 4 minutes. Add 2 teaspoon of the oil and raise heat to high. When oil is hot, cook shrimp with marinade until shrimp is pink, about 1 minute; transfer to a plate. Add remaining 2 teaspoon oil to skillet, then snap peas, mushrooms and remaining 1 teaspoon garlic; stir-fry about 2 minutes. Stir in stir-fry sauce and shrimp; let mixture bubble about 1 minute. Serve over rice.
More about "beas shrimp and green veggie stir fry with mushrooms recipes"
SHRIMP & VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE
5/5 (3)Calories 380 per servingServings 5
BEEF STIR FRY WITH GREEN BEANS AND MUSHROOMS
SHRIMP STIR-FRY WITH VEGETABLES - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE WITH GREEN PEAS AND OTHER …
SHRIMP AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY - TODAY'S DELIGHT
SHRIMP STIR-FRY WITH MUSHROOMS AND GREENS
SHRIMP, GREEN BEAN, AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY
BEEF, MUSHROOM AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY – BEEF …
STIR-FRY BEEF WITH GREEN BEANS & MUSHROOMS
BEEF STIR-FRY WITH GREEN PEPPERS AND MUSHROOMS | RICARDO
15-MINUTE SPICY SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY - HOMEMADE …
SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY | RICARDO
VEGETABLE AND SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPES (147) - COOKPAD
STIR-FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH SHRIMP AND GARLIC - FOOD & WINE
EASY SHRIMP STIR FRY WITH VEGETABLES - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
STIR-FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH SHRIMP AND GARLIC - FOOD & WINE
GREEN BEAN MUSHROOM STIR-FRY - KAWALING PINOY
SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR FRY WITH LEMON AND GARLIC
GREEN BEAN AND SHRIMP STIR-FRY - KAWALING PINOY
SHRIMP AND GREEN PEAS STIR FRY - POSH JOURNAL
10 MINUTE STIR-FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH SHRIMP - POSH JOURNAL
CHINESE GREEN BEANS AND MUSHROOM STIR-FRY - THE FOODIE TAKES …
RECIPE BEAS SHRIMP AND GREEN VEGGIE STIR FRY WITH …
SHRIMP STIR FRY WITH VEGETABLES - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
STIR-FRY SHRIMP AND GREEN PEAS RECIPE – JAPANESE COOKING 101
SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE WITH MUSHROOMS AND GREEN PEPPERS
VEGGIE STIR-FRY WITH SHRIMP - REAL PLANS
SHRIMP STIR FRY WITH VEGETABLES - GOOD CHEAP EATS
ASIAN SHRIMP WITH MUSHROOMS AND GREEN BEANS
SPICY SHRIMP AND GREEN BEANS - PEAS AND CRAYONS
SHRIMP, GREEN BEAN, AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY | COOKING SAVORY BITES
SIMPLE RECIPES STIR-FRY SHRIMPS WITH SHITAKEE MUSHROOMS, …
STIR FRY VEGETABLES RECIPE: BETTER THAN TAKEOUT! - BUILD YOUR BITE
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP & GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY | READY SET EAT
MUSHROOM STIR FRY RECIPE • VEGGIE SOCIETY
STIR-FRIED SHRIMP AND LONG BEANS WITH XO SAUCE RECIPE - SAVEUR
MUSHROOM AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY - CTV
EASY SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR FRY RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you stir fry shrimp with frozen vegetables?I often make shrimp stir fry with frozen vegetables that are labeled “stir fry vegetables”. Those stir fry vegetables usually consist of a mix of broccoli, green beans, snow peas, carrots, mushrooms, baby corn and chestnuts, but they don’t include green peas.
How do you cook shrimp and vegetables in a pan?While the shrimp is marinating, add a small amount of oil to the bottom of a large frying pan. Be sure it shallowly covers the whole bottom of the pan. Over Med-high-High heat, let the oil get hot. Once it is hot, add the garlic, mushrooms and green beans. Let the vegetables lightly fry until slightly wrinkled.
How to cook shrimp in a wok?In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, add olive oil and mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms soften and turn brown in spots around the edges, about 8 minutes. Once the mushrooms are cooked to your liking, add the shrimp to the skillet. If the skillet is very dry, add a fresh drizzle of oil to it to ensure the shrimp doesn’t stick.
What is your go-to stir fry recipe?Heat a wok or frypan, lightly spray with oil. Add mushrooms and onion and saute 3 minutes. Add Garlic, ginger and Sambal Oelek, mix in with mushrooms and onions saute 30 seconds. Add Leeks& Cabbage, stir, cook 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and stir. Add peppers, mix in, cook 2 minutes, stir as the veggies cook.