BEEF DOG BISCUITS
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a blender whisk together 1 cup broth, milk, oil, beef, honey, garlic, parsley and 1 egg until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour, okara, rice flour and sesame.
- Using a wooden spoon, gradually stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, adding additional whole wheat flour until the dough is quite stiff. Shape into a ball, cover the dough and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out until it is about 1/2" thick and cut biscuits. Place them fairly close together on a couple baking sheets.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together 1 egg and remaining broth until frothy.
- After 30 minutes, remove from the oven and brush both sides of the biscuits with the glaze. Place back in the oven and continue to bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67.7, Fat 4.1, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 11.2, Sodium 34.1, Carbohydrate 6.3, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 0.3, Protein 1.9
DOGGIE BISCUITS I
These are our dog's favorite treats! If your dog has a corn allergy, you can substitute additional flour or oats for the cornmeal. Bone appetit!
Provided by Dani
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cornmeal and oats. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and gradually pour in water, oil, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- On a flat surface use a rolling pin to roll out the dough. Cut the dough into dog biscuit shapes using a cookie cutter. Place the biscuits onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes. After the biscuits have cooked 20 minutes turn off the oven off but let the biscuits remain inside the oven for another 20 minutes to harden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 75.2 calories, Carbohydrate 7.4 g, Cholesterol 10.3 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 11.4 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
BEST FRIEND DOGGIE BISCUITS
This is a dog biscuit recipe my Pembroke Corgi loves to eat again and again! For more fun, use cookie cutters with shapes like cats, fire hydrants, shoes, or bones.
Provided by Allie G.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 1 cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat the egg together with the oil. Stir in the chicken broth and parsley. Gradually add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring to combine and make a soft dough. Working on a lightly floured surface, lightly knead dough. Roll out to a thickness of 1/2 inch. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place cookies one inch apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.2 calories, Carbohydrate 25.1 g, Cholesterol 0.3 mg, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 243.6 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
More about "beef broth dog biscuit recipes"
HOMEMADE DOG BISCUITS - KITCHEN CONFIDANTE®
Ratings 6Calories 129 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats and flaxseed. Mix in 1/2 cup beef broth and peanut butter. Mix well, adding additional beef broth if necessary to bring the mixture together to a thick dough. Form into a ball and turn out on a lightly floured surface.
DELICIOUS BONE BEEF BROTH FOR DOGS RECIPE | RECIPES FOR …
4-INGREDIENT DOG BISCUITS! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
DOG BISCUITS MADE WITH BEEF BROTH | DOG CARE - DAILY PUPPY
Author Elle Di Jensen
BONE BROTH DOG BISCUITS MADE WITH CARU BEEF BONE BROTH | DOG …
HOMEMADE DOG BISCUITS - TOP RECIPES FOR MAKING YOUR OWN TREATS
BASIC DOG BISCUIT TREATS : RECIPE - GOURMETSLEUTH
RECIPE: SAFE BEEF BROTH DOG TREATS
HOMEMADE OATMEAL CHEESE DOG BISCUITS - FROM CHEF TO HOME
DOG BISCUITS BEEF BROTH - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BEEF AND VEGETABLE BROTH (FOR DOGS) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEEF BONE BROTH FROZEN DOG TREATS - THE HONEST KITCHEN BLOG
30 SIMPLE BISCUIT RECIPES FOR YOUR DOGS - WOWPOOCH
DIY BONE BROTH DOG TREAT RECIPES | STELLA & CHEWY'S
TOP DOG TIPS - DOG FOOD RECIPES, CARE TIPS & BEST DOG SUPPLIES …
25 HOMEMADE DOG TREAT RECIPES | SPOIL YOUR DOG WITH HEALTHY …
HEALTHY DOG BISCUIT RECIPES: 5 OR FEWER INGREDIENTS
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE DOG TREATS WITH ROLLED OATS
FRUGAL RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE DOG BISCUITS - THE DOLLAR STRETCHER
10 BEST DOG BISCUIT RECIPES - COMEHEREBOY!
RECIPE: SAFE BEEF BROTH DOG TREATS
5 HOMEMADE DOG TREATS MADE WITH GROUND BEEF - PATCHPUPPY.COM
GELATIN AND BEEF BROTH DOG TREAT - TWO ADORABLE LABS
BONE BROTH FOR DOGS | EASY HOMEMADE BEEF AND PORK RECIPE
BONE BROTH DOG BISCUITS MADE WITH CARU BEEF BONE BROTH
RECIPE: HOMEMADE FLAXSEED DOG BISCUIT – TOP DOG TIPS
HOW TO MAKE BEEF BONE BROTH FOR DOGS • THE HEIRLOOM PANTRY
HOMEMADE DOG BISCUIT & TREAT RECIPES | STELLA & CHEWY'S
BONE BROTH FOR DOGS: HOMEMADE RECIPES TO BOOST YOUR DOG'S …
CHEESEBURGER DOG BISCUITS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
HOMEMADE DOG TREATS RECIPE | ADD A PINCH | ROBYN STONE
RECIPES FOR DOG TREATS - THE DOG BISCUIT
HOMEMADE BEEF AND CHEDDAR DOG TREATS - BROWN EYED BAKER
BEEF BROTH FOR DOGS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SIMPLE DOG BISCUITS - THE BLOND COOK
RECIPE: CHEDDAR DOG BISCUITS FOR YOUR CHEESE-LOVING PUP
BEEF, BACON & PEANUT BUTTER DOG TREATS | ENDLESSLY INSPIRED
3-INGREDIENT CHICKEN DOG BISCUITS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
BONE BROTHSICLE FROZEN DOG TREATS - DALMATIAN DIY
BEEF BROTH DOG BISCUIT #BISCUIT #DOG #JUSTAPINCHRECIPES | DOG …
BISCUITS BEEF BROTH - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
SIMPLE HOMEMADE DOG TREATS YOUR DOG WILL LOVE - READER'S DIGEST
You'll also love