VEGAN BLACK BEAN BURGERS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mash black beans in a bowl; add onion, garlic, carrots, and green bell pepper. Mix.
- Whisk cornstarch, water, chile-garlic sauce, chili powder, cumin, seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a separate small bowl. Stir cornstarch mixture into black bean mixture.
- Mix whole-wheat bread into bean mixture. Stir flour, 1/4 cup at a time, into bean mixture until a sticky batter forms.
- Spoon 'burger-sized' mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet, about a 3/4-inch thickness per mound. Shape into burgers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked in the center and crisp in the outside, about 10 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.8 calories, Carbohydrate 51.7 g, Fat 1.4 g, Fiber 11.3 g, Protein 11.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 1263.5 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS
Costco has a chipotle black bean burger that I love, so I found a basic recipe and tweaked it to meet our tastes. I really enjoy these burgers. They have just enough kick to keep them interesting.
Provided by Kathy
Categories Black Beans
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, chili powder, cumin and chili sauce.
- In a food processor, pulse bell pepper, onion, and garlic until finely chopped. If needed, strain to remove excess water.
- Add beans and egg mixture, pulse until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Work in bread crumbs and parmesan until mixture is sticky and holds together, adding more bread crumbs if needed.
- Divide into four burgers. Grill or freeze for later use.
- Heat a skillet on the stove top (medium heat). Coat with cooking spray and cook the burgers about 6-8 minutes per side. You can also bake them in the oven at 375 for about 10 minutes on each side.
BLACK BEAN BURGERS
These veggie burgers are packed with protein, a nutrient that is often lacking from a vegetarian diet. But of course, you don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy these! Oozy mozzarella, punchy balsamic onions and a tangy, crunchy slaw make this dish a weeknight staple, and you can whip it up in under an hour.
Provided by Jamie Oliver
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Peel the onion, finely slice into rounds and place in a small bowl with the balsamic and a pinch of sea salt. Set aside.
- Halve, deseed and finely chop the chilli. Trim and finely chop the spring onions. Place both in a mixing bowl. Drain the beans and pat dry with kitchen paper. Add to the bowl, along with the breadcrumbs.
- Season, then scrunch the bean mixture together with clean hands. Divide into 3 balls, flatten into patties and place 2 in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes (wrap and freeze the spare for another day).
- In a small bowl, combine half the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and the yoghurt. Season well. Trim the kale and mix into the dressing with the rocket. Put aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, fry the burgers for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden. If they colour too quickly, reduce the heat.
- Slice the tomato and mozzarella into rounds and open the buns.
- When the burgers are almost cooked, top each one with mozzarella. Cover the burgers with a lid for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Set another pan over a high heat and warm the bun halves, cut-side down, for 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Lift the onions out of the balsamic with a fork.
- Pop slices of tomato on each bun base, and a burger on top. Top with the balsamic onions and the bun lid. Serve the kale salad alongside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 652 calories, Fat 25.1 g fat, SaturatedFat 7.8 g saturated fat, Protein 30.5 g protein, Carbohydrate 73.4 g carbohydrate, Sugar 14.0 g sugar, Sodium 1.7 g salt, Fiber 18.0 g fibre
HOMEMADE BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS
- If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. If baking, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
- In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce.
- Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
- If grilling, place patties on foil, and grill about 8 minutes on each side. If baking, place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.4 calories, Carbohydrate 33.1 g, Cholesterol 46.5 mg, Fat 3 g, Fiber 9.8 g, Protein 11.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 607.3 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
BAKED BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Dry off the black beans as much as possible. In a bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
- Finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic, and stir into mashed black beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, spices, and chili sauce.
- Stir egg mixture into beans. Mix in the bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide the mixture into four patties.
- Place patties on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes on each side.
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS WITH GREEK MAYO
- For the burgers: Add the beans to a large bowl with the breadcrumbs, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic, eggs and onions. Mash with a fork or your hands until the mixture is homogeneous. Portion into 6 patties and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For the mayo: In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, oregano, pepper, salt, garlic and lemon juice.
- Heat a medium pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Cook the burgers until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place each burger on a bun, and top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and some Greek mayo to serve.
BLACK BEAN BURGERS
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, then saute the onions for 4 minutes, until they start to soften. Add the garlic, mushrooms and thyme and cook for a further 3 minutes or until most of the mushroom juice has evaporated. Stir in the drained beans and soy sauce and cook through for around 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat.
- Roughly mash the mixture with a potato masher, whilst keeping some texture; be careful not to over mash. Stir in the flour and nutritional yeast flakes, if using. Divide the mixture into 4 portions. Then, using your hands, mold each portion into a burger shape about 1/2 inch thick and 3 inches wide or wide enough to fit your bun.
- Put the burgers on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Allow to chill in the fridge for 1/2 hour, to firm up before cooking.
- To fry the burgers: Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a medium-large frying pan over a medium heat (you want to hear a nice sizzle) and cook the burgers for about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through and crisp brown on both sides.
- To assemble the burgers: Spread 1 teaspoon of 1000 Island Dressing on the base of each bun, then lay a lettuce leaf on top. Add a burger, spread a thin layer of mustard onto each burger, add a slice or 2 of tomato, and then 3 thin slices of pickle. Add a few arugula leaves, then spread a little mustard on the underside of each burger top to complete. Serve with potato chips, if using.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small serving bowl, whisking with a fork.
- This dressing is delicious spooned over veggie burgers or served as a dip with crudites. I also love it drizzled over a festive vegetarian nut roast the next day in a sandwich. Any unused dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
BLACK BEAN BURGERS
"Before I met my husband, I was a vegetarian. I don't make many meatless dishes on our cattle ranch, but I still love this one."
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mash the beans.
- Using a fork, mash the beans in a medium bowl until they are mushy but still have some whole bean pieces throughout.
- Make the burger mixture.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, grated onion, chili powder, egg and some salt and pepper into the beans. Add a splash of water if the mixture looks dry. Set aside for 5 minutes. Preheat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and add a few tablespoons of canola oil.
- Form the patties.
- Divide the bean mixture into 4 equal balls and form into 4 nice, neat patties. Black bean burgers don't shrink when they cook, so whatever size you make them when they go into the skillet will be the size they are when they come out.
- Cook the burgers.
- Cook the burgers until browned, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Add a slice of Swiss cheese to the top of each burger. Invert a second skillet on top of the first skillet and continue cooking, 2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Top the burgers.
- Combine the mayonnaise and some hot sauce in a small bowl. Serve the burgers on toasted buns with the spicy mayonnaise, lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
BLACK BEAN BURGER
Make some healthy, hearty vegan burgers layered with avocado and served with a fresh crunchy carrot and cucumber salad alongside. They're full of goodness
Provided by Katy Gilhooly
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Put the wholemeal bread and walnuts in a food processor and pulse to make fine crumbs.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and microwave for 5-10 mins until soft. Cut in half and scrape the cooked centres into the food processor with the bread and walnut crumbs. Make sure the beans are drained thoroughly then add them to the processor with the paprika, cumin, onion granules, and tomato puree. Season generously and pulse until the mixture is mostly smooth and holding together. Divide the mix into 4 patties and chill for 20 mins to firm up.
- Meanwhile make the side salad by mixing the cucumber, carrot, coriander, lime juice and rapeseed oil together. Season and put to one side.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the patties and fry for 4-5 mins on each side until golden and hot through. Place a small handful of rocket into each burger bun. Top with the tomato slices, burgers, and then avocado. Add a dollop of coconut yogurt or burger sauce of your choice. Serve with the carrot and cucumber salad alongside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 509 calories, Fat 27 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 45 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 16 grams sugar, Fiber 14 grams fiber, Protein 14 grams protein, Sodium 0.43 milligram of sodium
JAMIE OLIVER'S VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN BURGERS
Beans have been a staple in the human diet for more than 4,000 years, and in recent history, they've formed the foundation of countless vegetarian burgers. There are white bean burgers, kidney bean burgers and a plethora of other veggie burgers. Most have two things in common: beans and binders. This version from the chef Jamie Oliver's new book "Ultimate Veg" (Flatiron Books, 2020) combines black beans, rye bread, fresh mushrooms and ground coriander. Mr. Oliver tops his burgers with tangy yogurt, mangoes and salsa, but these crisp, oven-roasted patties are equally delicious with just lettuce and ketchup.
Provided by The New York Times
Categories dinner, lunch, beans, burgers, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Peel and roughly chop 1 onion, then place it in a food processor. Add the mushrooms and pulse until just finely chopped. (Be careful not to overprocess into a paste.) Transfer mixture to a large bowl and wipe out the bowl of the food processor. Add torn bread to the processor, pulse until it forms fine crumbs, then transfer crumbs to the mushroom mixture.
- Add black beans and coriander, season well with salt and pepper, then mix together until thoroughly combined. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into 1-inch-thick patties. Rub all over with oil and dust with ground coriander, then place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Roast patties until dark and crisp, 35 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle the burgers with the Cheddar. Let burgers cool slightly to firm up. While the burgers cool, transfer the buns to the hot oven and heat for a few minutes until toasted.
- Meanwhile, peel and very finely chop the remaining 1/2 onion. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the tomatoes. Zest the lime on top, then halve the lime and squeeze lime juice on top, to taste. Add a few shakes of hot sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pit, peel and finely slice the mango and avocado.
- Spread the yogurt on the bases of the rolls or buns, then top with half the salsa, the mango and the avocado. Add the burgers, the remaining salsa, extra Tabasco and cilantro leaves, then pop the lids on, press down lightly and serve immediately.
BLACK BEAN BURGERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Whether you're vegetarian or not, this black bean burger recipe will hit every spot. Made with black beans, oats, onion, and carrots, and spiced up with cumin, coriander, and cayenne, this burger is so good you'll wonder whether you ever want to go back to the carnivore version. Cook the patties on a pan covered in cooking spray, or use a slightly more generous pour of cooking oil for a crispier finish.
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan. Combine onions, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add carrots, cumin, coriander, chili powder, and cayenne pepper until carrots are tender. Remove pan from heat.
- In a bowl, mash the beans and then add the contents of the pan along with the soy sauce and quick oats.
- Mix and form four patties. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Cook patties on a pan coated in cooking spray over medium heat, flipping halfway.
- Use patties to create your dream veggie burger.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 533 calories, Carbohydrate 93 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 18 grams, Protein 22 grams, Sugar 9 grams
VEGAN BLACK BEAN BURGERS WITH OATS
Crispy outside, soft inside. Place burgers on buns and add condiments and toppings of choice, e.g. lettuce, pickles, tomato, raw or grilled onion, grilled mushrooms, avocado, jalapenos, bell peppers, ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, etc.
Provided by Crystal Lirette
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Process black beans in a food processor or blender with just enough of the reserved can liquid to get the processor going. Place into a large bowl.
- Blend oats in the food processor until they become oat flour; add to the large bowl. Blend sunflower seeds until finely ground; add to the bowl. Blend mushrooms, bell peppers, and onion in batches in a food processor and add to oat mixture. Mix in parsley, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin thoroughly using your hands or a rubber spatula, adding more processed oats if needed to hold shape.
- Roll mixture into 15 tight balls, flatten, and cup the sides to ensure the patties do not have cracks. Place on wax or parchment paper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), or over medium heat. Place patties carefully into the hot oil using your hands or a spatula, working in batches. Cook until browned and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Remove and place onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil, about 2 minutes. Repeat with more oil until all burgers are cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250.3 calories, Carbohydrate 23.6 g, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 6.8 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 1135.1 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
HEALTHY LOW-FAT BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS
This is the first veggie burger I have ever tried and I was very impressed. I am not vegetarian, But I really enjoyed these! I don't know how these compare up to other black bean burgers, but I know these are super cheap, healthy, and very yummy! I found this recipe somewhere on Google and changed it to my tastes. I don't think they will hold up enough to be just thrown on the BBQ because these are soft burgers, but if you refrigerate your leftovers they are nice and firm and work in the oven or BBQ the next day after they were fried. Don't be scared to lightly fry these because they are so low fat anyways, so you still aren't hurting yourself! Enjoy!
Provided by I Cant Believe Its
Yield 3 burgers, 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, mash the beans until almost smooth (or puree with the onions).
- Add onions and the rest of the ingredients, except the oil, adding the flour a tablespoon at a time until the mixture is at your desired consistency.
- Form bean mixture into flat patties and fry patties in a small amount of oil until slightly firm.
- Serve topped with hummus or a Greek feta salad salad dressing, spread on a whole wheat bun. I tried these with the usual ketchup and they weren't nearly as good -- trust me.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112, Fat 0.8, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 50.4, Carbohydrate 20.9, Fiber 6, Sugar 0.9, Protein 6.5
BLACK BEAN QUINOA VEGGIE BURGERS
- Bring vegetable broth, hoisin, and sesame oil to a boil in a saucepan; add quinoa. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until quinoa is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Combine black beans, eggs, bread, water, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; mash thoroughly. Add 1 1/2 cup cooled quinoa and mix well.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Form each burger patty using about 1/2 cup of the burger mixture; transfer to the skillet. Cook until golden brown; about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towel-lined dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 46.5 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 426.3 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
AIR-FRYER BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS
Meatless meals will be so tasty when these hearty air-fryer veggie burgers are on the menu. Guacamole and sour cream make them seem decadent. —Jill Reichardt, St. Louis, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. Place beans in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large bowl. Add bread crumbs, tomato, jalapeno, egg, cilantro and garlic. Mix until combined. Shape into 4 patties., In batches, place patties on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes. Turn; cook until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes longer. Serve on buns. If desired, top with sour cream and guacamole.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 47mg cholesterol, Sodium 576mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 9g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
BLACK BEAN AND SOY VEGGIE BURGERS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Blend shelled edamame, black beans, vegetable broth, ricotta cheese, egg whites, and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
- Stir wheat bran, oats, turmeric, chili powder, cloves, oregano, basil, Italian seasoning, and salt into bean mixture; form into 7 patties and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; flip and continue baking until patties are lightly browned and cooked through, about 20 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189.4 calories, Carbohydrate 25 g, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 9.3 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 276.3 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
HOMEMADE BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGER
I found this recipe on a flyer from our local grocery store. This recipe is really easy to make and these burgers are much less expensive to make then buying them at the store. I make my own black beans and then make a bunch of these then freeze them so I have them on hand.
Provided by DebS 2
Categories Black Beans
Yield 4 Patties, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
- In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion and garlic and combine with the mashed beans.
- Stir together egg, chili powder, cumin and chili sauce and combine into mix bean, veggie mixture.
- Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture holds together.
- Divide into 4 patties.
- Grill patties on lightly oiled foil on grill for 8 minutes on each side or bake in 375 degree oven on a lightly oiled baking sheet for 10 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.9, Fat 3, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 46.5, Sodium 173.1, Carbohydrate 33.9, Fiber 9.2, Sugar 2.2, Protein 11.6
BLACK BEAN & ROASTED RED PEPPER VEGGIE BURGERS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a large bowl, microwave black beans for 1 minute, or until softened.
- Add roasted red peppers, garlic, cayenne, cumin, and salt. Mash until black beans are finely mashed.
- Add cornmeal and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a ½ cup (120 ml) measuring cup, portion 5 patties from the mixture. Place onto a lightly greased parchment paper-lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until firm and browned, flipping over halfway through.
- Serve burgers with your favorite fixins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 calories, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 1 gram
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGER
Try making these satisfying veggie burgers as a meat-free treat - they freeze well and are perfect for grilling on the barbecue
Provided by Bettina Campolucci Bordi
Yield Makes 4-6 patties
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the leek, mushrooms, thyme, tofu and kale for about 5 mins. Add the mustard, tamari and half of the black beans and give it a good stir. Transfer the mixture to a blender and pulse a few times - don't over-blend, it needs to be quite chunky in texture. Scoop into a bowl and add the rest of the black beans, the oat bran, rice and chopped nuts, then mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4-6 evenly sized portions and shape into patties using your hands. Tip the gram flour onto a plate, if using, then roll the patties in the flour to coat.
- To make the burger dressing, mix all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside. Fry the patties for 4-5 mins on each side until crisp on the outside.
- Slide the patties into the buns with the tomato, onion, lettuce and a dollop of burger dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488 calories, Fat 20 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 55 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 8 grams fiber, Protein 19 grams protein, Sodium 2.5 milligram of sodium
BLACK BEAN RICE BURGERS
A salsa and sour cream sauce helps dress up these hearty vegetarian burgers. "My fiance, who's a confirmed meat-and-potatoes man, loves these sandwiches and asks for them often," relates Laura Wimbrow of Ocean City, Maryland.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 burgers.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook onions in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until translucent but not browned, 2-4 minutes; remove from heat and set aside. In bowl of a food processor fitted with blade attachment, pulse half the beans and rice until mixture forms a thick paste. In a large bowl, add processed bean mixture, remaining black beans and rice, cooked onion, bread crumbs, egg yolks, 2 tablespoons salsa, salt and pepper; mix well with hands, squeezing until mixture holds together. Form bean mixture into 4 patties. Cook burgers over medium heat in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until firm and browned, 4-5 minutes on each side., In a small bowl, combine sour cream and remaining salsa. Layer a lettuce leaf, burger, cheese and sour cream mixture on each bun bottom, adding tomato and red onion as desired. Replace bun tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 482 calories, Fat 18g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 101mg cholesterol, Sodium 1070mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
More about "black bean veggie burgers recipes"
EXTRA EASY BLACK BEAN BURGERS - INSPIRED TASTE
VEGAN BLACK BEAN BURGERS (VEGGIE BURGERS) - DETOXINISTA
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
THE ONLY BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGER RECIPE YOU NEED
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS - DEBRA KLEIN | EASY PLANT BASED RECIPES
EASY BLACK BEAN BURGER RECIPE UNDER 30 MINUTES | KITCHN
EASY BLACK BEAN BURGERS RECIPE - NO GETTING OFF THIS TRAIN
BLACK BEAN BURGERS - AHEAD OF THYME
THE BEST BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGER - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
REALLY AWESOME BLACK BEAN BURGERS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
VEGAN BLACK BEAN BURGERS RECIPE – MY ROI LIST
BLACK BEAN BURGERS – VEGETARIAN, VEGAN – MAIRLYN SMITH
BLACK BEAN BURGERS - JUST FOUR INGREDIENTS!
RECIPE FOR SPICY BLACK BEAN BURGERS - THE SPRUCE EATS
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGER - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
QUINOA AND BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST BLACK BEAN BURGER - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
BLACK BEAN AND MUSHROOM VEGGIE BURGERS WITH CHERMOULA
BLACK BEAN ZUCCHINI BURGERS | VEGAN GLUTEN FREE GRAIN FREE
MUSHROOM VEGGIE BURGER (WITH BLACK BEANS) - EATING EUROPEAN
VEGAN BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BLACK BEAN BURGER RECIPE | HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS | NOW FOODS
THE BEST BLACK BEAN BURGERS I'VE EVER HAD - SALLY'S BAKING …
BLACK BEAN BURGER RECIPE | EASY PATTIES - HURRY THE FOOD UP
VEGGIE BLACK BEAN BURGER - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
BEST BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS - ERIN LIVES WHOLE
BLACK BEAN BURGERS (NO MUSHROOM VEGGIE BURGER)
BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS - MOMABLES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #beans #vegetables #american #easy #stove-top #dietary #black-beans #onions #peppers #equipment #burgers #veggie-burgers
You'll also love