BLACKBERRIES AND CREAM PIE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the unbaked pie crust in a 9 inch deep dish pie pan. Pinch the edges to create a scalloped appearance or decorate the edges to your preference.
- Pour the blackberries into the unbaked pie crust.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, and cinnamon with the heavy cream. When this mixture is well combined, pour it over the blackberries, making sure all the blackberries are evenly covered.
- Bake the pie at 350 degrees for about one one hour, covering the edges of the crust with aluminum foil or a pie shield about half way thru the baking time to keep the crust from over-browning. You can tell your pie is done when the edges have slightly puffed and the center slightly wobbles when you move the pie.
- Remove the pie to a wire rack to cool completely. Then refrigerate and allow the pie to chill completely before serving.
EASY BERRIES AND CREAM PIE
You'll think the crust for this super-simple pie is a mistake, but trust us. Letting it puff up and then gently patting it down makes for an easy instant crust. Use your favorite fruit preserves or jam for the filling.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll the puff pastry into an 11-inch square. Invert a 9-inch pie plate onto the center of the square and use a paring knife to cut a circle about half an inch larger than the edge of the pie plate (save the scraps for another use). Put the circle into the pie plate. Bake until the pastry rises into a golden dome, 15 to 20 minutes. Immediately use the bottom of a heat-safe measuring cup to pat down the pastry into the bottom and sides until flat, making a crust (some small pieces of puff pastry will flake off; this is fine). Let cool completely.
- Make the filling: Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until incorporated. Pour in the cream and beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form (take care not to overbeat).
- Spread the jam out on the bottom of the crust and then scrape the cream filling on top of it. Spread out into an even layer. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with berries, cut into slices and serve.
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir until all crumbs are coated in the butter. Transfer to a 9" pie plate, and press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake crust until just golden, about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine blackberries, lime juice, and sugar. Stir to combine. Cook over medium heat until berries are soft and liquid is released. Transfer mixture to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse berry mixture in the food processor until smooth. Strain using a fine-mesh strainer. You should end up with about ¾ cup juice. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and blackberry purée. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, use the whisk attachment to whip the cream to stiff peaks. Fold the whipped cream into the blackberry mixture in three additions, working gently so as not to deflate the whipped cream.
- Pour filling into cooled crust and smooth the top. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Place cold heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean paste (see note) in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Start the mixer on low speed, and gradually increase the speed to high. Whip until the cream thickens and forms peaks.
- Top the pie with the whipped cream and fresh berries. Pull the pie from the freezer about 30 minutes before you want to serve it.Enjoy!
BLACKBERRY CHEESE PIE
This cheese pie is great to serve at church potlucks because it has a memorable taste and look. The citrus tang really goes well with the colorful berries and velvety cream cheese filling. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edges. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack., In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped cream. Transfer to pastry shell. Refrigerate for 30 minutes., In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually whisk in juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat., Mash 1/2 cup berries; stir into juice mixture. Cool for 10 minutes, stirring several times. Fold in remaining berries. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. , Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts :
BLACKBERRY PIE I
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine 3 1/2 cups berries with the sugar and flour. Spoon the mixture into an unbaked pie shell. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup berries on top of the sweetened berries, and cover with the top crust. Seal and crimp the edges, and cut vents in the top crust for steam to escape.
- Brush the top crust with milk, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until the filling is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.6 calories, Carbohydrate 42.1 g, Cholesterol 0.3 mg, Fat 8 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 119.3 mg, Sugar 22.3 g
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE
An easy, tasty summer pie to make. Take advantage of those wonderful little berries at your farmers market. A comment from another member: If there is a tendency for too much juice in the pie, Ive found that adding tapioca roughly 2 tablespoons to the berries before putting into the pie shell will correct the problem. Of course you should like tapioca to do this.
Provided by Miss Annie
Yield 1 Pie
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine one cup sugar, sour cream, flour, and salt.
- Place berries in pie shell.
- Spread sour cream mixture on top.
- Combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons.
- sugar, and butter.
- Sprinkle on top.
- Bake 375F degrees for 40-45 minutes or until done.
4 INGREDIENT BERRIES & CREAM HAND PIES RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the pie crust on a cutting board, and cut out circle shapes using the top of a coffee cup. Collect scrap pieces, and roll out again to stamp out more shapes, making 12-14 circles total.
- Fill half the circles with a tablespoon of the cream cheese, followed by a heaping teaspoon of jam.
- Using your finger, lightly wet the edges of the cut rounds with water.
- Cover the tops with the remaining circles, pressing the two dough halves together. Crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with water. Brush the tops of the pies with the egg wash.
- Use a small, sharp knife to cut a ventilation hole, or slit into the top of the pies.
- Arrange the pies on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469 calories, Carbohydrate 42 grams, Fat 30 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 10 grams
More about "blackberries and cream pie recipes"
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
Ratings 8Servings 12Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 35 mins
BERRY CUSTARD PIE - BERRIES AND CREAM PIE - LIKE MOTHER, …
LIGHTER TEN MINUTE BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE | PAULA DEEN
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
BLACKBERRY PIE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RECIPE FOR BLACKBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE | ALMANAC.COM
STRAWBERRY PIE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE - OREGON RASPBERRIES & BLACKBERRIES
TOP 42 BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE RECIPE RECIPES
BLACKBERRY PIE - WITH FRESH OR FROZEN BERRIES - JUST SO TASTY
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY PIE RECIPE - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
LOW CARB BERRIES & CREAM ICE CREAM PIE RECIPE KETO GLUTEN-FREE
STRAWBERRY COBBLER - EASY RECIPE FOR STRAWBERRY COBBLER
BERRIES AND CREAM PIE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
BLACKBERRY LEMON CREAM PIE (PALEO, AIP, GLUTEN-FREE)
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE — LET'S DISH RECIPES
RECIPES WITH SOUR CREAM AND BLACKBERRIES - 8 RECIPES | BONAPETI.COM
You'll also love