BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
- In a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, dissolve 1/4 cup of salt in the warm water. Add the vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, ice cubes and the pork. Brine for exactly 20 minutes. The pork becomes mealy if its brined longer.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Blackberry Jalapeno Glaze.
- Remove the pork from the brine and pat dry. Rub the pork with the olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Add the pork tenderloin and cook for 6 minutes on each side, browning evenly and the internal temperature registers 135 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. At this point, evenly spread 1/4 cup of the glaze over the pork. Cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the pork from heat to a cutting board and keep it warm tented with aluminum foil.
- Slice the pork, arrange the slices on a serving platter and serve with remaining warm glaze.
- Add the butter to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the jalapenos and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the blackberry preserves and 1 cup wine and combine well. Simmer until reduced by half. Add the cornstarch to the remaining 1/4 cup red wine in a small bowl and mix well. Pour the cornstarch mixture into the pan and cook for 5 to 6 minutes more. Keep the glaze warm until serving.
BLACKBERRY GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Whisk blackberry spread, vinegar, sugar, cinnamon, and red pepper flakes in small bowl until blended, set aside.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add oil; tilt skillet to coat bottom.
- Add half of pork slices; sprinkle with half of thyme and half of salt.
- Cook 2 minutes; turn and cook 1 minute on other side.
- Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining pork, thyme and salt.
- Add blackberry mixture to skillet and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add reserved pork slices, discarding any accumulated juices.
- Cook about 5 minutes, turning constantly, until pork is richly glazed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.9, Fat 5.2, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 73.8, Sodium 642.3, Carbohydrate 4.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 4.3, Protein 23.5
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY MUSTARD SAUCE
I found this recipe many years ago in a Cooking Light magazine, and this is really a winner!! The Blackberry Mustard makes 16 servings, so I freeze the leftover in 1/4 cup servings, and can defrost one or two whenever I fix a grilled meat and am hungry for the sauce. This recipe maybe looks putsy, but I make it lot for company since I can brown it and let it cook for 30 minutes, then finish it off. Everybody always gathers in the kitchen anyway, so I usually put one or two of the guests to work to help finish the meal. The dry rub on the tenderloins makes the blackberry mustard sauce taste even sweeter. I have used both fresh and frozen blackberries in this recipe and both taste great!!
Provided by Sodak1951
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 20
- BLACKBERRY MUSTARD SAUCE.
- Position knife blade in processor, add blackberries.
- Process 1 minute, strain and discard seeds (optional).
- Combine blackberry puree, Dijon mustard, and remaining ingredients in bowl, stir well--yield is 1 cup.
- Store sauce in airtight container in fridge for up to two weeks, if desired.
- OR freeze in 1/4 cup amounts in bottom of muffin tin, after frozen, remove from tin and put in ziploc bag in freezer and date.
- Combine 1/2 tsp minced thyme and next 5 ingredients in bowl--stir well.
- Trim fat from pork, rub pork with thyme mixture.
- Place in shallow dish, cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Coat a non large stick skillet with cooking spray, add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add pork, cook 4 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Add 1/4 cup chicken broth and 2 Tbsp vinegar to skillet, bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Remove pork from skillet, set aside and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 cup chicken broth and brown sugar to skillet, bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes or until broth mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Strain mixture, discard solids.
- Place cornstarch in small saucepan, gradually add water, blending with wire whisk.
- Stir in strained broth mixture and 1/4 cup Blackberry Mustard Sauce, bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove sauce from heat; stir in remaining tsp of minced thyme.
- Slice pork in 1/2 inch slices, plate it, and drizzle 2 Tbsp sauce over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258.2, Fat 9.6, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 74.8, Sodium 509.7, Carbohydrate 17.5, Fiber 3, Sugar 13.6, Protein 25.8
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY SAUCE
- Mix vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, and pepper together; marinate pork in the mixture for up to 4 hours.
- Heat a medium saucepan over high heat and add olive oil. Stir in garlic, shallots, carrot, and celery; reduce heat to medium-high and saute until vegetables begin to brown and caramelize, about 5 minutes. Add Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon to deglaze the pan, stirring well.
- Stir in stock, blackberries, jam, and balsamic vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking until the liquid is reduced by half, about 30 minutes.
- Strain sauce and return to pan. Bring sauce to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium. Cook until sauce is reduced by half and thickened, about 5 minutes more. Season to taste with espresso, salt, and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Brush the pork with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place on grill. Cook for about 15 minutes, turning each side 90 degrees to make a crosshatch pattern. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 150 to 155 degrees F.
- Transfer pork to cutting board and let rest 8 to 10 minutes. Slice and serve with blackberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355.2 calories, Carbohydrate 16.8 g, Cholesterol 94.8 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 33.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 851.9 mg, Sugar 9.4 g
SLOW COOKER BLACKBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN
I cooked this for a date, and he told me it was the best meal anyone besides his momma had ever cooked for him! That's a terrific compliment, being from south Louisiana!
Provided by leeann3800
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Season the pork tenderloin on all sides with salt, pepper, sage, and rosemary. Place the tenderloin into a slow cooker, and spoon the blackberry jam, 1/4 cup honey, and 2 tablespoons of red wine over the pork. Set the cooker to Low, and cook until very tender, 4 to 5 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving time, pour 1/2 cup red wine, 2 tablespoons of honey, and the fresh blackberries into a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, and simmer until the sauce thickens slightly and some of the berries burst, about 15 minutes.
- To serve, slice the tenderloin and spoon blackberry-wine sauce over slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416.6 calories, Carbohydrate 70.4 g, Cholesterol 65.5 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 441.2 mg, Sugar 64 g
More about "blackberry glazed pork tenderloin recipes"
BLACKBERRY GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - BY THE POUNDS
Reviews 2Calories 108 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 400° and heat an oven-safe skillet on the stove on medium-high. Coat the pork with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Brown the tenderloin on all sides, in the skillet.
- Roast the pork in the oven for 10 minutes. While the pork is cooking, heat the sauce over medium heat. Take the pork out of the oven and pour 1/3 cup of the sauce over it. Put back in the oven to continue cooking.
- After 5 minutes, take the pork out of the oven and check the temperature. Remove from the oven when it reaches 145°. Take the pork out of the skillet and let it rest on a cutting board for a few minutes.
BLACKBERRY-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - UNCOMMON GOURMET
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
BLACKBERRY GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BLACKBERRY GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BLACKBERRY BALSAMIC HERBED PORK TENDERLOIN - YOUR HOMEBASED …
PINEAPPLE STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY SAUCE
BLACKBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY-BALSAMIC GLAZE - POLANER …
10 BEST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY SAUCE RECIPES
SWEET AND TENDER BLACKBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CARROTS RECIPE
BLACKBERRY-JALAPEñO GLAZED PORK LOIN - GRAB A PLATE
BLACKBERRY BASIL GLAZE FOR PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
BLACKBERRY BALSAMIC PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED VEGGIES
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY HOISIN SAUCE
BLACKBERRY PEPPERCORN GLAZED PORK LOIN - THRIFTY FOODS
BLACKBERRY GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BLACKBERRY BALSAMIC GLAZED PORK WITH LIGHT & SIMPLE RED POTATO …
MELISSA COOKSTON’S GLAZED BLACKBERRY BASIL TENDERLOIN RECIPE
BLACKBERRY & ROSEMARY PORK TENDERLOIN (+WINE PAIRING)
BLACKBERRY BALSAMIC HERBED PORK TENDERLOIN - OREGON BERRIES
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BLACKBERRY SWEET TEA GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - LIFE'S A TOMATO
GUY FIERI'S BLACKBERRY JALAPENO-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPE ...
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK RECIPE - MEAT THE BUTCHERS
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - BIGOVEN.COM
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE RECIPE
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY GLAZE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN – RECIPES NETWORK
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLACKBERRY GINGER BALSAMIC GLAZE
BLACKBERRY HABANERO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
RECIPE: BLACKBERRY-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN \- RECIPELINK.COM
PORK AND BLACKBERRY RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | GUY FIERI
BLACKBERRY JALAPENO GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
BLACKBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #fruit #pork #easy #diabetic #dinner-party #dietary #egg-free #free-of-something #berries #meat #pork-loins
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork tenderloin in Blackberry Wine sauce?Season the pork tenderloin on all sides with salt, pepper, sage, and rosemary. About 15 minutes before serving time, pour 1/2 cup red wine, 2 tablespoons of honey, and the fresh blackberries into a saucepan. To serve, slice the tenderloin and spoon blackberry-wine sauce over slices.
How to cook pork brined with BlackBerry Jalapeno glaze?The pork becomes mealy if its brined longer. Meanwhile, prepare the Blackberry Jalapeno Glaze. Remove the pork from the brine and pat dry. Rub the pork with the olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
How to cook pork tenderloin in a pan?Slice the pork, arrange the slices on a serving platter and serve with remaining warm glaze. Add the butter to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the jalapenos and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the blackberry preserves and 1 cup wine and combine well. Simmer until reduced by half.
How to brine pork tenderloin?In a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, dissolve 1/4 cup of salt in the warm water. Add the vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, ice cubes and the pork. Brine for exactly 20 minutes. The pork becomes mealy if its brined longer. Meanwhile, prepare the Blackberry Jalapeno Glaze.