BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE
An easy, tasty summer pie to make. Take advantage of those wonderful little berries at your farmers market. A comment from another member: If there is a tendency for too much juice in the pie, Ive found that adding tapioca roughly 2 tablespoons to the berries before putting into the pie shell will correct the problem. Of course you should like tapioca to do this.
Provided by Miss Annie
Yield 1 Pie
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine one cup sugar, sour cream, flour, and salt.
- Place berries in pie shell.
- Spread sour cream mixture on top.
- Combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons.
- sugar, and butter.
- Sprinkle on top.
- Bake 375F degrees for 40-45 minutes or until done.
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE
- FOR CRUST:
- Blend flour, butter, sugar and salt in processor until coarse meal forms. With machine running, add water by tablespoonfuls until clumps form. Gather into ball. Flatten to disk. Wrap in plastic; chill until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll out dough on floured surface to 13-inch round. Transfer to 9-inch glass pie plate. Trim edge to 1/2-inch overhang. Fold edge under and crimp. Freeze 10 minutes. Line crust with foil; fill with beans or pie weights. Bake until sides are set, about 12 minutes. Remove foil and beans.
- FOR FILLING:
- Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Mix in blueberries. Spoon into crust. Bake until filling is just set, about 25 minutes.
- FOR TOPPING:
- Using fingertips, mix flour and butter in medium bowl until small clumps form. Mix in pecans and sugar. Spoon topping over pie. Bake until topping browns lightly, about 12 minutes. Cool pie to room temperature.
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE
- Mix sugar and flour together in bowl.
- Beat in sour cream, egg,vanilla and salt together until smooth (about 5 minutes).
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into pie crust, and bake at 400F for 25 minutes.
- (May need to adjust temperature and time for frozen berries).
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients.
- Remove pie from oven after the 25 minutes, and sprinkle on topping.
- Return pie to oven and bake 10 minutes more.
- Chill before serving.
EASY SOUR CREAM RAISIN PIE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C.)
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, salt and nutmeg. Beat until smooth. stir in raisins. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake in the lower half of preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 343.3 calories, Carbohydrate 48.7 g, Cholesterol 47.3 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 265.3 mg, Sugar 32.3 g
CREAMY BLUEBERRY PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the blueberries in the pastry shell and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream, stirring until blended. Pour the sour cream custard over the blueberries.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Cut in the butter with pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle the topping over the sour cream mixture and berries in the pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439.9 calories, Carbohydrate 67.3 g, Cholesterol 68.1 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 250.3 mg, Sugar 44 g
More about "blackberry sour cream pie recipes"
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - TIDYMOM®
4.7/5 (15)Total Time 50 minsCategory Pies/CobblersCalories 202 per serving
- Mix bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of sugar in another small bowl. Add melted butter and stir until combined and crumbly.
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrsServings 8
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE — LET'S DISH RECIPES
4.5/5 (13)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8Total Time 1 hr
- Meanwhile, prepare pastry and line 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE - OREGON RASPBERRIES & BLACKBERRIES
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY POP TARTS - A BAJILLIAN RECIPES
SOUR CREAM BLACKBERRY PIE | RECIPE REVIEW - JUST BROWSING
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE | RECIPE | HOMEMADE DESSERTS, …
BLACKBERRY - SOUR CREAM PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
BLACKBERRY SWIRL PIE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
SOUR CREAM RASPBERRY PIE - MY DESSERT COMPARTMENT STILL FEELS …
BLACKBERRY AND PEACH SOUR CREAM PIE | EDIBLE MICHIANA
CREAMY BLACKBERRY PIE RECIPE FOR DESSERT - COOKING MEXICAN RECIPES
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE ARCHIVES – BAKER RECIPES®
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - BIGOVEN
SOUR CREAM RASPBERRY PIE - PINTEREST
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE | RECIPE | CREAM PIE, CREAM PIE RECIPES ...
ASTRAY RECIPES: BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE
BLACKBERRY PIE RECIPES | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE | RECIPE | DELICIOUS PIES, DESSERTS, …
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - MY RECIPE MAGIC
RECIPE FOR BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS …
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPE | CARL'S HOME AND RECIPES
BLACKBERRY STREUSEL BARS RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM - DAISY BRAND
APPLE HILL VLOG + BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE RECIPE! - YOUTUBE
RECIPE: SOUR CREAM BLACKBERRY PIE - RECIPELINK.COM
SOUR CREAM CUSTARD & NO-ROLL PIE CRUST - FEARLESS FRESH
RECIPE: BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE (QUICK) - RECIPELINK.COM
HOW TO MAKE A BLACKBERRY PIE RECIPE - PAINLESS COOKING
BLACKBERRY CREAM PIE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
SOUR CREAM BLACKBERRY PIE - THE PIE EXPERIMENT RECIPES
BLACKBERRY AND SOUR CREAM SCONES - KEEPING IT SIMPLE BLOG
BLACKBERRY PIE WITH SOUR CREAM - COOKEATSHARE
BLACKBERRY SOUR CREAM PIE | RECIPE | BERRIES RECIPES, DEWBERRY PIE ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #pies-and-tarts #desserts #oven #easy #pies #dietary #low-in-something #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love