17 BEST BLUEBERRY COCKTAILS
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep a blueberry cocktail in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
BLUEBERRY BUZZ NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL
This is another discovery in my quest to find non-alcoholic cocktails and mocktails to serve my guests at New Year. It packs a rather sweet punch. It looks a bit like red wine, so I am going to serve it in red wine glasses.
Provided by Sarah_Jayne
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190.2, Sodium 27.9, Carbohydrate 48.2, Sugar 39.9
BAHAMAS - NON ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL
Last year I went to the cafeteria of my favorite huge book store and enjoyed that wonderful cocktail. As it was so delicious I drank all the other tasty cocktails they had on the menu and asked for the recipes. So have a look at my other recipes, there you will find them.
Provided by Clara12
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put everything in a blender and blend on high for a few seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378.1, Fat 0.5, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 31.1, Carbohydrate 95.5, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 76.9, Protein 0.5
More about "blueberry buzz non alcoholic cocktail recipes"
15 DELICIOUS BLUEBERRY COCKTAIL RECIPES TO ENJOY
Occupation Cocktail Book Author And MixologistPublished 2017-01-03Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Blueberry Martini. Blueberry juice takes center stage in this fantastic vodka blueberry martini. It is fruity, refreshing, and an extraordinary cocktail that is easy to mix up.
- Daiquir-ease. If you enjoy making your own drink mixers, the daiquiri-ease recipe is a perfect match for you. It pairs your favorite rum with a homemade lavender honey and a blueberry shrub.
- American Collins. The American Collins is a garden-fresh take on the popular Tom Collins. The recipe features Bombay Sapphire Gin which tops a muddle of fresh blueberries and Bing cherries.
- Purple Viking. A fun drink, the purple viking is a simple but interesting recipe that pairs Southern Comfort with an array of fruity flavors. Adding to SoCo's peach, you'll also get a taste of sloe gin, blueberry liqueur, and orange from blue curaçao.
- Very Berry Cosmo. The cosmopolitan is a favorite for many drinkers. It is also an excellent base for a creative mix of flavors, such as those in the very berry cosmo.
- French Quarter Smash. Here's your chance to mix up a great drink with that bottle of moonshine you have stashed away. The French Quarter smash softens the corn whiskey with brandy and uses fresh citrus and mint to calm the alcohol down even more.
- Garden Patch Smash. Fresh from the garden, this is the ultimate summer cocktail, and it takes full advantage of the season's produce. The garden patch smash is a tequila-spiked medley of berries accented with lavender and lime.
- Paulista. Lavender is the perfect pairing for blueberries, and they appear again In the lovely Paulista cocktail. This recipe complements that perfect harmony with a cachaça base and a blueberry liqueur to sweeten the deal.
- Broad Stripes and Bright Stars. If you enjoy the Moscow mule, this cocktail will be quite the treat. It uses a blueberry vodka, which a few brands offer, or you can also do your own vodka infusion.
- Rosé Berry Bliss. This party punch recipe is sure to please all of your guests. The rosé berry bliss combines fresh blueberries and pink lemonade with rosé wine creating a pretty pink, fruit base.
BERRY BLAST (NON-ALCOHOLIC) COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
GIN & BLUEBERRY BUZZ RECIPE | RECIPE | BLUEBERRY COCKTAIL, COCKTAILS ...
BLUEBERRY ALCOHOLIC DRINKS RECIPES
GIN & BLUEBERRY BUZZ RECIPE | RECIPE | BERRIES RECIPES, BLUEBERRY ...
11 NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPES FROM TOP BARTENDERS
NON ALCOHOLIC BLUEBERRY GRAPEFRUIT MOCKTAIL - MITTEN GIRL
BLUEBERRY ALCOHOLIC DRINK RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
20 BEST NONALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPES TO TRY - GREATIST
SPARKLING BLUEBERRY - NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPE - SEMBLANCE
9 - NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS THAT GIVE YOU A BUZZ - ALWAYS …
23 DELICIOUS NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAILS TO DRINK INSTEAD OF …
17 FABULOUS NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPES FOR THE SOCIAL NON …
BLUEBERRY DRINKS ALCOHOLIC RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NON-ALCOHOLIC BLUEBERRY MOJITO - SIMPLE FRESH MOCKTAIL
25 NON-ALCOHOLIC PUNCH RECIPES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR EVERY PARTY
FRESH BLUEBERRY BUCK WHISKEY COCKTAIL DRINK RECIPE
9 BOOZE ALTERNATIVES THAT GET YOU BUZZED (HEALTHY NOOTROPICS
10 BEST BLUEBERRY ALCOHOLIC DRINKS RECIPES - YUMMLY
BLUEBERRY BUZZ NON ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
10 BEST FRESH BLUEBERRY DRINK RECIPES - YUMMLY
NON ALCOHOLIC SANGRIA – SPARKLING BLUEBERRY MOCKTAIL - THE 36TH …
23 REFRESHING NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS FOR SPRING - BUZZFEED
20+ NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK RECIPES | EATINGWELL
NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPE: BLUEBERRY MISTLETOE – THE FREE …
BLUEBERRY VIRGIN MOJITO - PEPPER DELIGHT
BLUEBERRY DRINK RECIPE NON ALCOHOLIC - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
NON-ALCOHOLIC BLUEBERRY MOJITO - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
BLUEBERRY BUZZ NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPE | YUMMLY
BLUEBERRY ALCOHOLIC DRINK RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
NON-ALCOHOLIC BLUEBERRY GIN & TONIC MOCKTAIL - MAMA LOVES A DRINK
EASY BLUEBERRY LIMEADE DRINK • THE FRESH COOKY
BLUEBERRY MINT - NON-ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPE - SEMBLANCE
BLUEBERRY VODKA COCKTAILS - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
ELDERFLOWER BLUEBERRY LIME VIRGIN COCKTAIL - SUGAR SALTED
BLUEBERRY GIN COCKTAIL WITH BLUEBERRY SYRUP RECIPE - ENTIRELY …
22 FANTASTICALLY BLUE COCKTAILS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DRINK IN STYLE
NON-ALCOHOLIC SUMMER DRINKS RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SPARKLING BLUEBERRY MINT MOJITO NON ALCOHOLIC MOJITO
BLUEBERRY BUZZ | COCKTAILS, BLUEBERRY, APERITIF
BLUEBERRY MOJITO MOCKTAIL, MOJITO RECIPE | NON ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL
MOCKTAIL RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
THE BEST NON-ALCOHOLIC SPARKLING BLUEBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to drink with blueberries?Lavender is the perfect pairing for blueberries, and they appear again In the lovely Paulista cocktail. This recipe complements that perfect harmony with a cachaça base and a blueberry liqueur to sweeten the deal. You can make your own blueberry liqueur in the same way as this lychee liqueur.
What do blueberry cocktails taste like?Blueberry cocktails are not numerous, but a number of impressive drinks feature the sweet-tart taste of the little berries. Some recipes use fresh or frozen berries or blueberry juice, while others require a blueberry vodka or liqueur. The flavor is unique in mixed drinks, which is why it's so intriguing and delightful. 01 of 15
Can You Make your own blueberry liqueur?You can make your own blueberry liqueur in the same way as this lychee liqueur. A number of small distilleries offer a fantastic blueberry liqueur as well, or you can pour a blueberry schnapps, brandy, or crème de myrtille. Continue to 9 of 10 below.
What is a blueberry vodka infusion?It uses a blueberry vodka, which a few brands offer, or you can also do your own vodka infusion. The recipe then adds an interesting mix of flavors, including absinthe, raspberry liqueur, and ginger beer. While it may be tempting, try not to skip the absinthe because it makes the broad stripes and bright stars a truly fascinating drink.