BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE
I am not sure where this recipe came from, but it is my absolute favorite! It even beats chocolate! Beware - the smell will torture you as you're waiting!
Provided by dylanfan
Yield 1 pound cake
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Add the flour, one-cup at a time, beating well after each cup.
- Add vanilla and lemon extracts; beat well.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, and then turn the temperature down to 325 degrees F and bake for another 55 minutes.
- Test the cake, and bake a little longer if needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 7542.8, Fat 386.5, SaturatedFat 228.7, Cholesterol 2098, Sodium 3602.8, Carbohydrate 948.8, Fiber 15.2, Sugar 654.3, Protein 93.7
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE
Wild berries were a source of amazement to colonists. Captain John Smith spoke of Indians feasting us with strawberries, mulberries, bread, fish and other countrie provisions.
Provided by dcbeck46
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch tube pan with 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle pan with 1/4 cup sugar.
- Mix together 2 3/4 cups flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together 1 cup butter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Dredge blueberries with remaining 1/4 cup flour, then fold into batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 70 to 80 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.7 calories, Carbohydrate 48.8 g, Cholesterol 80.8 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 205.3 mg, Sugar 30.1 g
BLUEBERRY-LEMON BUNDT CAKE
This Blueberry-Lemon Bundt Cake is the perfect addition to any brunch. For best results, coat the inside of the Bundt pan with cooking spray just before filling it with the batter to prevent it from pooling in the bottom.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream.
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter. Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving, if desired.
BLUEBERRY-LEMON POUND CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the lemon extract. Combine the flour, baking powder, and lemon zest; stir into the batter alternating with the milk. I like to use a spatula and stir by hand, mixing just until blended so the batter is not over mixed. Be sure to scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl often. Fold in the blueberries. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 509 calories, Carbohydrate 65.1 g, Cholesterol 132 mg, Fat 25.5 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 15.4 g, Sodium 288.2 mg, Sugar 40.2 g
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE
My husband and I have blueberry bushes in our backyard, so I developed this dessert using a basic pound cake recipe from my great-aunt. I pick and freeze the berries in 3-cup portions so I can make this yummy cake all year long. -Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 loaf cakes.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in extracts. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Fold in blueberries., Spoon into two greased and waxed paper-lined 9x5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar., In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and cranberry juice concentrate until smooth. Add blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve warm or cold with pound cake.
Nutrition Facts :
LEMON-BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE
Pair a slice of this moist lemon-blueberry cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It's a staple at our family barbecues. -Rebecca Little, Park Ridge, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan. In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until blended. Add eggs and egg white, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in lemon zest and vanilla., Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour. In another bowl, mix the remaining flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with yogurt, beating after each addition just until combined. Fold in blueberry mixture. , Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack; cool completely., In a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 434 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 281mg sodium, Carbohydrate 80g carbohydrate (54g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
More about "blueberry pound cake recipes"
BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE, BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE MADE FROM SCRATCH
4.6/5 (51)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 264 per serving
- Before you begin, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature. Let's start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F and greasing a bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside. SAVE 1 TABLESPOON DRY MIX TO COAT THE BLUEBERRIES.
- Dust the blueberries with saved flour. This will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the cake. Set aside.
- Next, in the bowl of your stand mixer cream butter and sugar for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Mix in cream cheese and blend until well incorporated.
SIMPLE BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
4.7/5 (58)Category SweetsServings 10Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Heavily coat a tube bunt pan with 1 tablespoon (13 grams) of butter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons (45 grams) sugar. Cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap and shake. Place pan in refrigerator.
- Whisk together 2 1/2 cups (360 grams) of the flour, the baking powder, and salt, scraping the bowl as needed. Set aside.
- Cream the remaining butter and sugar together in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium speed for 5 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. After all 4 eggs are in, scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the vanilla extract, and beat until fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes. Reduce speed to low, then add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and combine. Do not overbeat.
- Combine the blueberries with the remaining 1/2 cup (77 grams) all-purpose flour in zip-top bag and shake. Fold berry mixture into batter. Pour into prepared pan.
FRESH BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 504 per serving
BLUEBERRY-LIME POUND CAKE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
5/5 (33)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 360 per serving
10 BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLUEBERRY RASPBERRY POUND CAKE | IF YOU GIVE A BLONDE A ...
5/5 (7)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the butter and cream cheese at high speed, until very light and fluffy (about 3 minutes). Add the vanilla and almond extracts and 1 egg; beat well. Continue to add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.¹
- Turn the mixer on low and slowly add the flour mixture. Increase speed to medium and mix until the extremely light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
LEMON BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Servings 8-10Calories 323 per servingCategory Breakfast & Brunch
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and set an oven rack in the middle position. Spray a 9x5-inch metal loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper, then spray the pan again.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Let sit for at least 10 minutes while you proceed with the recipe. (It will curdle; that's okay.)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 2 cups flour, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, toss the blueberries with the remaining teaspoon of flour. Set both aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or beaters), cream the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl again. With the mixer on low speed, beat in a third of the flour mixture, then half of the milk mixture. Beat in another third of the flour mixture, then the remaining milk mixture, followed by the remaining flour mixture, scraping the bowl as necessary. Add the flour-dusted blueberries to the batter and, using a spatula, fold until evenly combined.
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (18)Calories 287 per servingServings 16
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended (about 5 minutes). Add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine 2 tablespoons flour and blueberries in a small bowl, and toss well. Combine remaining flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternately with yogurt, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in blueberry mixture and vanilla; pour cake batter into a 10-inch tube pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl; drizzle over warm cake. Cut with a serrated knife.
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE | MIDWEST LIVING
Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCalories 444 per serving
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, grease a 10-inch tube pan; set aside. In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until mixture is well combined. Beat in eggs. Stir blueberries into flour mixture. By hand, stir blueberry mixture into butter mixture. Stir in milk just until combined. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in a 325 degrees F oven for 60 to 75 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen cake from edge of pan with a narrow metal spatula. Remove cake from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Makes 10 to 12 servings.
LEMON BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - THE COUNTRY COOK
Ratings 1Category DessertServings 12Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
BLUEBERRY BUNDT CAKE WITH A CAKE MIX | PRACTICALLY HOMEMADE
Category DessertTotal Time 1 hr
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
4.2/5 (4)Calories 473 per servingCategory Cake, Dessert
LEMON-BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - HOW TO MAKE LEMON-BLUEBERRY ...
5/5 (17)Category Birthday Party, Brunch, Dessert
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.1/5 (29)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory Dessert, CakeCalories 336 per serving
CLASSIC BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - BLUEBERRY.ORG
Category Dessert, Using Frozen BlueberriesCalories 380 per serving
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - RASA MALAYSIA
4.3/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory Baking RecipesCalories 410 per serving
BLUEBERRY LEMON CAKE MIX RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
EASY FRESH BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE USING CAKE MIX
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPE | THEBAKINGPAN.COM
BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPE : DOWNLOAD 29+ COOKING ...
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #fruit #oven #holiday-event #cakes #easter #dietary #berries #blueberries #brunch #equipment #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make blueberry pound cake with lemon?Blueberry pound cake with the added spark of lemon. I love it and so do my kids. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the lemon extract.
What goes well with blueberries in a pound cake?This pound cake with blueberries is a moist cake. Even though it is called blueberry pound cake it still has a light texture. Add Lemon – Blueberry and lemon goes great together. There are two ways to add lemon to this recipe. You can add the lemon glaze.
How many calories are in a pound cake with blueberries?An easy, no-mixer-required recipe for tender vanilla pound cake full of juicy blueberries! Secretly guilt-free with just 134 calories & no refined flour or sugar! Click here to PIN the recipe and save it for later!
How do you make a pound cake?Make pound cake: Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-5" loaf pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.