BOUNTY HARVEST MEATLOAF
A great autumn loaf I got from my stepdaughter that is chucked full of healthy, scrumptuous ingredients. Hope you enjoy as well!
Provided by Judikins
Yield 1 loag, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine meats.
- Place 2 carrots in frying pan covered with water.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Shred remaining carrot.
- Set aside.
- Saute onion in butter until browned.
- Combine egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt, horseradish and basil.
- Lightly stir in shredded carrot, sauteed onion, tomato, green pepper, olives and parsley.
- Mix in ground meats.
- Put half the meat mixture into a 9x5" loaf pan.
- Place cooked whole carrots down center.
- Pat remaining meat evenly over carrots.
- Bake, uncovered 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Let stand a few minutes before slicing.
THE BEST MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Combine milk and soft bread crumbs in a small bowl and allow to soften, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, 3 tablespoons steak sauce, chopped onion, and green bell pepper. Add bread crumb mixture, and mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- Pat the the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Brush the top with additional steak sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until done. Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Cholesterol 100.6 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 867 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
EASY GARDEN MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Add green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and onion; mix. Spread the beef mixture into a 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Make a trough in the middle of the meat mixture. Put 3/4 of the Cheddar cheese and half the tomato sauce into the trough. Fold the beef mixture around the cheese and sauce filling to form a loaf, pinching to seal. Loosely cover the meat loaf with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until the beef is cooked through and the cheese in the middle is melted, about 45 minutes. Remove and discard aluminum foil. Top meat loaf with remaining Cheddar cheese and tomato sauce. Continue baking until the cheese melts, about 15 minutes. Rest meat loaf 10 to 15 minutes before slicing to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 553.2 calories, Carbohydrate 11.9 g, Cholesterol 188.5 mg, Fat 37.3 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 41.3 g, SaturatedFat 19 g, Sodium 1016.4 mg, Sugar 4 g
More about "bounty harvest meatloaf recipes"
BOUNTY: A HARVEST OF FOOD LORE AND COUNTRY MEMORIES FROM ...
Author Janet Alm AndersonFormat Hardcover
IMAGINATION 5.5'' W X 10'' L NON-STICK ALUMINUM LOAF PAN ...
HARVEST BOUNTY RECIPES: 2015
62 KITCHENS BOUNTY RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 | SAVORY MEATS ...
CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL HARVEST BOUNTY DINNERWARE - CREATE ...
48 HARVEST BOUNTY IDEAS | CANNING RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES ...
71 HARVEST BOUNTY IDEAS | RECIPES, FOOD, COOKING RECIPES
BOUNTY HARVEST MEATLOAF - CHAMPSDIET.COM
MEATLOAF RECIPE - OURHARVEST
GARDEN HARVEST MEATLOAF: A PRIMAL MEATLOAF RECIPE
COUNTRY HARVEST MEATLOAF - RECIPE #17954 - FOODGEEKS
HARVEST MEAT LOAF - CANADIAN BEEF | CANADA BEEF
BEST COOKING BREADCRUMB RECIPES: BOUNTY HARVEST MEATLOAF
BOUNTY HARVEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
A TOTALLY VINTAGE MEATLOAF RECIPE - DELISHABLY
HALF BAKED HARVEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
VENISON MEATLOAF- COMFORT FOOD! - WILD HARVEST TABLE
YOUR RECIPES: 19 GREAT IDEAS FOR THE FALL BOUNTY - A ...
VENISON MEATLOAF | WILD HARVEST TABLE
410 HARVEST BOUNTY RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING ...
HARVEST BOUNTY CASSEROLE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
PHYLLIS’ MEATLOAF – ORACIBO
RECIPE: FALL HARVEST MEATLOAF - SEASON OF PLENTY
HARVEST BOUNTY RECIPES: POTATO LATKES
EARLY HARVEST MEATLOAF
PIZZA MEATLOAF RECIPE | AEROGARDEN BLOG
HARVEST BOUNTY CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
NORDIC WARE 6'' W X 11'' L NON-STICK ALUMINUM LOAF PAN ...
RECIPES - NORDIC WARE
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #dietary #low-carb #ground-beef #low-in-something #meat #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best meatloaf?The Best Meatloaf - Directions 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan. 2 Combine milk and soft bread crumbs in a small bowl and allow to soften, about 5 minutes. 3 In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, 3 tablespoons steak sauce,... 4 Pat the the mixture into...
How do you add ketchup and brown sugar to meatloaf?Apply the ketchup and brown sugar mix to the top of the meatloaf as soon as you pull it out of the oven. You can look at any other meatloaf recipe and notice that this recipe has probably the SAME EXACT ingredients...take a look!
How to make beef loaf with steak sauce?Directions. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, 3 tablespoons steak sauce, chopped onion, and green bell pepper. Add bread crumb mixture, and mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined. Pat the the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Brush the top with additional steak sauce.
Where do you cook meatloaf in the oven at 325?When oven has reached 325˚F, place meatloaf as close to dead center of the oven as you can. Close oven door, check loaf no more than 3 times while cooking.