- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the brie on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper and drizzle with the honey. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until it starts to ooze but not melt.
- Serve with crackers.
BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER
A light, fluffy puff pastry is filled with melted Brie cheese and hot fruit preserves. If you do not want a sweet wheel, you may substitute herbed cheese spread for the preserves. Baking times are the same for the substitution.
Provided by Susan Jackson
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Slice one wheel of Brie cheese in half so you have 2 circles of cheese. Spread apricot or peach preserves on (the cut side) half of one circle of brie. Make sandwich out of the two halves of Brie, so that the preserves are in the center of both halves. Wrap the entire wheel of Brie with one sheet of puffed pastry and flip the entire concoction onto the prepared cooking sheet so the seam is on bottom. Brush the puffed pastry with the egg white.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the pastry in golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.1 g, Cholesterol 28.4 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 264 mg, Sugar 4 g
BABY BRIE CRAB APPETIZERS
This appetizer is so... good! Very easy and equally impressive to guests at your next party or for a great evening at home.
Provided by Corrinne J
Yield 30 appetizers, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Trim rind from outside edge of cheese.
- Cut crosswise into 6 strips. Trim rind from each strip.
- To form 30 pieces, cut the 4 longest strips each into 6 cubes.
- Cut the 2 shortest strips each into 3 cubes.
- In small bowl, combine crab meat, mayonnaise, pimiento and shallot.
- Arrange tartlet shells on large cookie sheet. Spoon crab mixture evenly into tartlet shells, about 1 teaspoons each. Top with cheese cube.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is soft and melted.
- Sprinkle with chives.
EASY BRIE APPETIZER
This appetizer is simple to make and only takes a few minutes. The recipe came from a friend of mine. It is delicious!
Provided by NoreenJ
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place brie round in a microwaveable dish.
- In a small bowl mix brown sugar, chopped pecans and craisins.
- Sprinkle on top of brie round.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.8, Fat 14.5, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 28.4, Sodium 178.6, Carbohydrate 26.3, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 23.6, Protein 6.7
More about "brie appetizer recipes"
18 EASY AND OOZY BAKED BRIE APPETIZER RECIPES THAT ARE …
10 BEST BAKED BRIE APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
7 BRIE APPETIZER RECIPES – KITCHEN FOLIAGE
BAKED BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER WITH APPLES AND BACON
10 BEST BRIE PEAR APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE BAKED BRIE APPETIZER - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
16 OF THE BEST BRIE APPETIZERS - ALEKA'S GET-TOGETHER
BRIE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
20 BRIE CHEESE RECIPES THAT ARE JUST TOO GOOD
BRIE BEGGARS PURSE APPETIZERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
40 DELICIOUS BRIE CHEESE RECIPES - PUREWOW
15 DELICIOUS BRIE APPETIZERS YOU CAN EASILY MAKE
13 EASY BRIE RECIPES - APPETIZER & DINNER IDEAS USING BRIE CHEESE
OUR 15 BEST BRIE RECIPES FOR 2021 | EPICURIOUS
THE TOP 30 IDEAS ABOUT BRIE CHEESE APPETIZERS - BEST …
EASY BAKED BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPE WITH HONEY
OUR BEST-EVER BRIE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
6 DELICIOUS AND EASY BRIE APPETIZER IDEAS
15 BEST BRIE CHEESE RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
RECIPES WITH BRIE CHEESE | TASTE OF HOME
15 EASY BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPES - PREGNANCY
OUR BEST BRIE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
EASY BAKED BRIE APPETIZER RECIPE - SWEETPHI
BRIE APPETIZER BITES WITH RASPBERRY - JOY FILLED EATS
THE EASIEST (AND TASTIEST) EVER TOPPINGS FOR BAKED BRIE
BAKED BRIE BITES (4 FLAVORS) - CAFE DELITES
EASY BRIE AND JAM APPETIZER RITZ CRACKER BITES RECIPE
EASY BAKED BRIE APPETIZER RECIPE - MAMA LIKES TO COOK
CHRISTMAS BRIE APPETIZER - FIVEHEARTHOME
BAKED BRIE DIP RECIPE APPETIZER W/ GARLIC BUTTER BEST | BEST …
BITE-SIZED BRIE APPETIZER RECIPES : FUN WITH BRIE - VIVA RECIPES
CRANBERRY PECAN BAKED BRIE - DAMN DELICIOUS
EASY BAKED BRIE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BAKED BRIE
BAKED BRIE RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
25 EASY BAKED BRIE RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE BAKED BRIE CHEESE …
BAKED BRIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
70 IDéES DE BRIE APPETIZER EN 2022 | RECETTE, BRIE CUIT AU ... - PINTEREST
45 BRIE CHEESE APPETIZERS IDEAS IN 2022 - PINTEREST
51 BEST APPETIZER RECIPES (AND HORS D'OEUVRES, TOO!) | EPICURIOUS
BRIE APPETIZER RECIPES | EATINGWELL
BAKED BRIE HOLIDAY APPETIZER - FEELGOODFOODIE
10+ OF THE BEST BAKED BRIE APPETIZER RECIPES
Best Baked Brie Recipe: - Melt In Your Mouth Indulgence Easy Appetizer Recipe11K views-02:08
How to Make Cranberry Brie Bites | Appetizer Recipes | Allrecipes.com8.9K views-00:51
How to Make Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions | Appetizer Recipes | Allrecipes.com17K views-01:54
Appetizer Recipe: Baked Brie by Everyday Gourmet with Blakely92K views-03:42
How to make Simple Baked Brie with Candied Pecan Topping-Divine Holiday Appetizer31K views-01:50
Bacon-Wrapped Brie With Raspberries | Safe Haven Recipe | Easy Appetizers12K views-02:27
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is there an easy Brie appetizer?This amazingly easy baked Brie appetizer is always a hit at every party. People swarm around the baked Brie, dipping, munching and enjoying this shared experience. Baked Brie brings people closer together, period. Everything genius is simple, and this super easy baked Brie recipe is no exception.
What are some easy baked Brie recipes?This easy baked brie recipe calls for wrapping a round of firm-ripe brie cheese in filo with chopped tomatoes, basil, and toasted pine nuts. It's a savory, fragrant appetizer sure to be a hit at your next party. Time: 25 minutes. Apple butter used as a spread makes these grilled turkey sandwiches special, and apple slices add a little crispness.
Is Brie a farmhouse cheese?Brie cheese is one of our favorite farmhouse cheeses. These recipes with brie cheese will add a taste of the French countryside to your pasta or appetizers. Fancy appetizers don’t have to be difficult. In fact, this recipe proves it’s easy to make something impressive.
How long does it take to bake brie cheese?This easy baked brie recipe calls for wrapping a round of firm-ripe brie cheese in filo with chopped tomatoes, basil, and toasted pine nuts. It's a savory, fragrant appetizer sure to be a hit at your next party. Time: 25 minutes.