BROCCOLI SCRAMBLED EGGS- IT'S GOOD, I PROMISE!
I know this sounds a little different, I thought so too when my friend had me over for breakfast. You won't be disappointed...my DH even loves them! I have also used egg beaters for a lighter touch. This is now my favorite way to eat eggs!
Provided by Amber C.
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oil or water over medium heat in a frying pan (this tastes just as good without the oil, if using frozen broccoli you don't need as much water, spray the pan with cooking spray)
- In a small bowl beat eggs
- Add broccoli to the warm frying pan and cover for 2-3 min or until broccoli starts getting soft.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour eggs over broccoli, add S & P to taste and cook until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- You don't want the broccoli too soft.
- Add cheese if you like and cover until melted.
- Serve with ketchup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.9, Fat 10.1, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 423, Sodium 149.7, Carbohydrate 2.6, Sugar 0.8, Protein 13.6
BROCCOLI AND EGGS
- Mix the oils and teriyaki sauce in a skillet, and warm over medium heat.
- Baste eggs in skillet, turning constantly, until eggs turn dark brown (5 minutes).
- Remove eggs from pan.
- Mix garlic salt and pepper into oils in skillet.
- Stirfry broccoli until tender crisp (3 minutes), then melt cheese on top.
- Serve eggs with broccoli.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.5, Fat 26.5, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 424, Sodium 829.3, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 4.2, Protein 15
NEXT DAY BROCCOLI AND SCRAMBLED EGGS
- Set toast in bottom of a deep bowl. Reheat broccoli in microwave or in a double boiler. Heat butter in a skillet until golden. Scramble the eggs and cook them until almost scrambled but not quite cooked. Remove eggs from heat and continue to stir until heat of eggs cooks remaining ones; season to taste with salt and Tabasco sauce.
More about "broccoli and eggs recipes"
BROCCOLI EGG BAKE - ORGANIZE YOURSELF SKINNY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Whisk in milk, romano cheese, salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and onion powder until all ingredients are combined.
CHEESY HAM BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
BROCCOLI AND EGG SALAD | PALEO LEAP
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
LAYERED EGG & BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE | GET CRACKING
EGG & BROCCOLI SCRAMBLE RECIPE | GET CRACKING
10 BEST BROCCOLI CHEESE EGG BAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI EGG SCRAMBLE RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
10 BEST BROCCOLI EGG BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
PERFECT BROCCOLI SCRAMBLED EGGS | SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
Total Time 5 mins
- Put the frozen broccoli in a small microwave-safe bowl and cover with a plate. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. If still frozen solid, microwave another 30 seconds to 1 minute until it is mostly thawed and a little warm in most places.
- Remove the broccoli from the bowl (leaving the water from the broccoli in the bowl) and chop the broccoli into little bits.
- Crack the egg(s) into the bowl with the broccoli water and whisk until smooth. Sprinkle with seasoning and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and rub lightly with butter. When the pan is hot, pour the egg into the pan, then sprinkle with broccoli (and cheese, if you’re using cheese). Let the egg cook for a couple minutes until it is starting to set on the bottom, then begin stirring, loosening the egg from the bottom of the pan.
CHEESY CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND EGG SKILLET - AVERIE COOKS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- To a large oven-proof skillet, add the oil, onions, and cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, or until the onions are beginning to soften; stir frequently.
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE EGG MUFFINS | EASY LOW CARB/KETO ...
Ratings 7Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a 12 count muffin pan with silicone liners or coat with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk in garlic powder and thyme until combined. Stir in broccoli and cheddar. Divide evenly into muffin tins filling each about 2/3 full.
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE EGG CASSEROLE - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
4.4/5 (5)Category EggsServings 12Total Time 1 hr
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE EGG MUFFINS - SKINNYTASTE
4.8/5 (39)Category Breakfast, BrunchCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
BROCCOLI FRITTATA RECIPE - MARC MURPHY | FOOD & WINE
5/5 (3.6K)Category Breakfast & Brunch Recipes, EggsServings 4-6Total Time 25 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderately high heat for 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and crushed red pepper and cook for 1 minute. Stir in 2 tablespoons of water, season with salt and pepper and cover. Cook over moderate heat until the broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 minutes; let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and black pepper. Stir in the broccoli. Return the skillet to the stovetop and heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Pour in the eggs and cook over moderately low heat until set around the edge, 3 minutes. Sprinkle the frittata with the cheese. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake the frittata until the center is just set, about 12 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
BROCCOLI EGG BAKE - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
- id=”instruction-step-2″ class=”MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle” style=”margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt 0.5in;font-size: 12pt;font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;color: #000000;text-indent: -0.25in”>2. Fit a large saucepan with a steamer basket. Fill the saucepan to just below the basket level with water. Bring to a boil. Add broccoli, cover and steam the broccoli until it is crisp tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket from the saucepan. Alternatively to microwave: Combine broccoli and ½ cup water in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave for four minutes. Carefully remove the cover and drain the water from the broccoli.
- nstruction-step-3″ class=”MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle” style=”margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt 0.5in;font-size: 12pt;font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;color: #000000;text-indent: -0.25in”>3. Whisk eggs, garlic, half and half in a large bowl. Add mustard, paprika, salt and pepper and whisk to combine until the spices are blended into the eggs and there are no large clumps of mustard. Pour the egg mixture over the broccoli. Top with cheddar.
- uction-step-4″ class=”MsoListParagraphCxSpLast” style=”margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt 0.5in;font-size: 12pt;font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;color: #000000;text-indent: -0.25in”>4. Carefully transfer to the oven and bake until the mixture is just set in the center, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool at least 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
EASY BROCCOLI AND CHEESE EGG BAKE - IT'S A VEG WORLD AFTER ...
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk together. Add chopped broccoli and onions, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Let dish stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
HEALTHY OVERNIGHT BROCCOLI AND EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
BROCCOLI & CHEESE OMELET RECIPE| INCREDIBLE EGG
Calories 207Saturated fat 6 gPolyunsaturated fat 2 gTotal fat 14 g
BROCCOLI FRITTERS WITH HAM, EGG AND BROCCOLI CHILLI SLAW ...
5/5 (1)Category LunchCuisine GlobalTotal Time 25 mins
BETTER SCHOOL DAYS AHEAD WITH EGG-POWERED RECIPES | NEWS ...
EVERY BROCCOLI AND CHEESE RECIPE YOU COULD NEED
7 RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOVE BROCCOLI (EVEN IF YOU ...
NINJA FOODI BROCCOLI HAM AND CHEESE FRITTATA - HOME ...
BETTER SCHOOL DAYS AHEAD WITH EGG-POWERED RECIPES ...
BROCCOLI AND EGGS RECIPES
BROCCOLI AND GRUYERE BREAKFAST STRATA - RECIPES ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #breakfast #main-dish #eggs-dairy #vegetables #american #easy #kid-friendly #spring #summer #vegetarian #cheese #eggs #stove-top #dietary #seasonal #stir-fry #inexpensive #broccoli #brunch #taste-mood #savory #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can you make with eggs and broccoli?Egg is one such versatile food which can be paired with any vegetable and a delicious recipe can be prepared. Broccoli Egg Bhurji is one such recipe, which is a combination of scrambled eggs and broccoli. This recipe is perfect for the days when you are tired after a busy day and don’t want to eat outside.
How long does it take to bake a broccoli egg bake?Add the broccoli and shredded cheese to the egg mixture and slowly stir just until evenly distributed. Place the casserole dish into the oven and bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle. Remove from the oven, cut into 12 pieces and serve.
Which is the best way to make broccoli egg bhurji?How to make Broccoli Egg Bhurji Recipe To begin making Broccoli Egg Bhurji, heat oil in a frying pan or skillet and add finely chopped onions. When onion turns pinkish, add chopped garlic and sauté till the raw smell of garlic goes away. Once it is done, add the chopped tomatoes and sauté till it turns mushy.
What to make with Broccoli for brunch?Cheesy Ham Broccoli Casserole with eggs, a healthy, low carb and keto recipe for a delicious brunch. It's light, but filling, jam-packed with fantastic flavours, the perfect recipe after an epic feast like Thanksgiving or Christmas.