My DS gave after she got if from Chef Paul's Fork in the Road, she tweaked and I tweaked hers. Also good on chicken breast.
Provided by Justmez2
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle each side of fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
- Preheat skillet, preferably non-stick, over high heat.
- Drizzle olive oil in pan can use less.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side turn once.
- Also good on boneless chicken breast that can be cut up afterwards and used in a green salad.
- No picture yet, doesn't stay on plate long enough!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 23.8, Fat 2, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 582.9, Carbohydrate 1.6, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.4
BROILED TILAPIA WITH HORSERADISH AND HERB-SPIKED MAYO
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Finely grate 1 teaspoon of zest from the lemon and set aside. Squeeze the juice from the lemon over both sides of the fish. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper, to taste, and the garlic powder. Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet and broil until fork-tender, about 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest, horseradish, chives, and parsley. Serve the fish with the mayonnaise mixture spooned over the top.
BROILED TILAPIA WITH MUSTARD-CHIVE SAUCE
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For the fish: Preheat a broiler. Spray a small baking sheet or flameproof baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- Drizzle the tilapia fillets on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the fillets in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and broil until cooked through and the flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- For the sauce: In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, agave nectar, and mustard until smooth. Whisk in the lemon juice and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the tilapia to a serving platter and drizzle with the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252, Fat 11 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Cholesterol 36 milligrams, Sodium 392 milligrams, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 36 grams, Sugar 3 grams
BROILED PARMESAN TILAPIA
Even picky families will change their minds about eating fish with this toasty, cheesy Parmesan-coated entree. I serve it with mashed cauliflower and a green salad for a low-carb meal everyone loves. -Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets., Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 260mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROILED TILAPIA PARMESAN
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.4 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 63.3 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 25.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 220.5 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
I love that simple Parmesan cheese brings such richness to an otherwise mild-tasting fish. It's one dish where leftovers are never a problem! -Tracy Locken, Gillette, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients. Arrange fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread cheese mixture over fish., Broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating pan halfway for more even browning. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306 calories, Fat 18g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 381mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein.
More about "bronzed tilapia recipes"
BRONZED TILAPIA - BIGOVEN.COM
4.3/5 (37)Category Main DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
BRONZED TALAPIA RECIPE | RECIPELAND
1.6/5 (43)Total Time 15 minsServings 4Calories 4 per serving
BRONZED TILAPIA RECIPE BY WYLIE.DUFRESNE | IFOOD.TV
Black pepper 1/4 TeaspoonSalt 1 TeaspoonDried thyme leaves 1/4 TeaspoonTilapia fillets 30 Ounce (Fresh Ones, 6 Of 6 Ounce Each)
BROILED TILAPIA RECIPE: SPICY WITH LIME
LEMON BUTTER BAKED TILAPIA RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
THE BEST BLACKENED TILAPIA RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
SOUTHWESTERN TILAPIA - BAKED BROILED AND BASTED
WHOLE BROILED TILAPIA RECIPE - ECLECTIC RECIPES
TILAPIA WITH BROWNED BUTTER AND LEMON SAUCE RECIPE
BROILED TILAPIA WITH GARLIC - SKINNYTASTE
BRONZED TILAPIA - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
49 HEALTHY TILAPIA RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
17 LIGHT AND EASY TILAPIA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROILED TILAPIA FILLETS WITH LEMON AND BUTTER RECIPE
BROILED TILAPIA RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BLACKENED TILAPIA | GIMME DELICIOUS
BLACKENED TILAPIA - ONCE UPON A CHEF
THE BEST WAYS TO COOK FROZEN TILAPIA—PLUS 5 RECIPES TO TRY
THE BEST TILAPIA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST BROILED TILAPIA RECIPE - FINDING ZEST
BEST BLACKENED TILAPIA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLACKENED TILAPIA
BROILED TILAPIA WITH THAI COCONUT CURRY SAUCE - SKINNYTASTE
PAN FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE - WHOLESOME YUM
BRONZED TALAPIA, RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
THIS IS SO YUMMY AND SUPER EASY :) BRONZED TALAPIA RECIPE
BRONZED TALAPIA, RECIPE - ALLTHECOOKS.COM | EASY FISH RECIPES, …
THE 30 BEST TILAPIA RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
BROILED TILAPIA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BROILED TILAPIA | THINK TASTY
BRONZED TALAPIA | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
BRONZED TILAPIA | RECIPE | SEARCH | FOOD CITY
TILAPIA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BRONZED TILAPIA RECIPE | COOKING, RECIPES, EASY FISH RECIPES
BROILED TILAPIA | RECIPES | WW USA - WEIGHT WATCHERS
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE (BROILED IN 10 MIN!) - SPEND WITH …
BRONZED TILAPIA RECIPE | YUMMLY
OUR BEST TILAPIA RECIPES - FOOD.COM
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #seafood #american #cajun #southern-united-states #easy #fish #dietary #freshwater-fish #tilapia
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you season bronzed tilapia fillets?Bronzed Tilapia SEASONING MIX 2/3 ts Salt 1/2 ts Paprika 1/2 ts Onion powder 1/2 ts Dry mustard 1/3 ts Garlic powder 1/3 ts White pepper 1/3 ts Ground cumin 1/3 ts Dried basil 1/3 ts Dried Oregano 1 1/3 ds Black pepper 1 1/3 ds Dried thyme FISH 4 Tilapia fillets Vegetable cooking spray Combine the seasonings mix ingredients in a small bowl.
What is the best way to cook tilapia?Pat tilapia fillets dry with a paper towel and place them on lined baking sheet. Salt and pepper both sides of tilapia to taste. Spread mayo mixture over top of the fish.
Can I Cook tilapia with Mayo?While this recipe for lemon pepper tilapia is delicious, I wanted something that felt closer to the richness found in this parmesan steelhead trout recipe. That is really hard to do when you can’t have any dairy. However, mayo really adds so much flavor for these chicken tenders, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try tilapia with mayo.
How long to broil tilapia?How long to broil tilapia will really depend on a number of factors including the size of your tilapia filets and how close your rack is to the heating element of your oven. It will take approximately 5 to 8 minutes to broil tilapia so that your fish flakes easily with a fork and is no longer opaque.