- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese in a deep baking dish until smooth. Add ranch dressing, Buffalo wing sauce, and mozzarella cheese to cream cheese and stir until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 calories, Carbohydrate 4.1 g, Cholesterol 93.6 mg, Fat 26.1 g, Protein 23.6 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 1125.3 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
I'm not sure where or how my father came up with this recipe, but he's always called it "Bubba dip" and it's always been raved about by whomever has tried it. Probably the best thing about it, though, is how ridiculously easy it is to prepare.
Provided by Quantum Polagnus
Yield 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Cook ground beef until it is entirely cooked.
- Meanwhile, melt cheese in double-boiler.
- When beef is done, drain off fat. Then mix all ingredients in with melted cheese - if the cheese hasn't quite melted all the way, yet, the hot beef should help that along nicely. Stir until uniform in color.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or Fritos.
BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP COMPANY BUBBA'S FAR OUT SPINACH DIP RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add artichoke hearts, spinach, onion, bell pepper, cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Taste. Add more salt and pepper, to taste, if needed.
- Transfer to a 9 x 9-inch baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil. (Note, Recipe can be done up to here in advance. Store, still covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to serve. Remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking and allow to come up to room temperature.)
- Place pan in preheated oven. Bake 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately (Be sure to warn your guest that it is VERY HOT!) with dippers.
TRADITIONAL BABA GHANOUSH
A traditional recipe for this eggplant dip. It consists of baked eggplant with garlic, lemon juice, and tahini sauce. Dip into this with pita bread and you have yourself a delicious-and-light appetizer.
Provided by IMANKAY
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange oven racks so you have one low and one high in the oven.
- Cut a shallow slit along the side of the eggplant and place into a baking dish.
- Roast in preheated oven on the lower rack until the eggplant is completely shrunken and soft, about 40 minutes. Move dish to higher rack and continue baking until the skin is charred, about 5 minutes more. Let eggplant cool until cool enough to handle.
- Peel and discard skin from eggplant. Put eggplant into a bowl; add tahini, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir until ingredients are evenly mixed. Drizzle olive oil over the baba ghanoush and garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.5 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Fat 8.7 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 11.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
PAULA DEEN'S UNCLE BUBBA'S WINGS
Paula's younger brother, Earl "Bubba" Hiers, is the wing man in the family. He serves about 200 pounds of them every week at Uncle Bubba's Oyster House in Savannah. Paula put her own spin on Bubba's recipe, adding two sauces a Thai inspired dip and a spicy butter. I found ths recipe in the January/February 2010 Food Network Magazine. Please note: Cooking/prep time does not include 24 hour marinating time.
Provided by Crafty Lady 13
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 3 pounds
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Prepare the wings: Combine the hot sauce, Cajun seasoning, cayenne and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well. Add the wings and toss. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep fryer or deep-sided pot until a deep-fry thermometer registers 350°. Remove the wings from the marinade and drain off excess moisture. Carefully add the wings to the hot oil in batches the oil may splatter) and cook until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Make the sauces: Whisk the butter and hot sauce in a bowl. Mix the chili sauce and soy sauce in another bowl. Serve with the wings.
More about "bubba dip recipes"
EASY EVERYTHING BAGEL DIP - BUBBAPIE
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 8Calories 159 per serving
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with more seasoning. Serve with bagel chips for dipping.
BUBBA’S BLOODY MARY MIX - PARTYSLUSH.COM
CREAMY CHORIZO QUESO DIP - DAMN DELICIOUS
BUBBA GUMPS SPICY SHRIMP DIP | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES
BUBBA GUMPS SPICY SHRIMP DIP | SHRIMP DIP, COOKING RECIPES, …
BUBBA PIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
UNCLE BUBBA’S BLACKENED RANCH DRESSING - DATE NIGHT DOINS BBQ …
CHIPPED BEEF DIP - BUBBAPIE
BUBBA GUMP COPYCAT RECIPES | RECIPES.NET
RECIPES – BUBBA'S BLEU
ISO: BUBBA GUMP FAR OUT DIP - RECIPELINK.COM
BUBBA’S 33 FIESTA DIP | FOX 59
AUTHENTIC BABA GANOUSH RECIPE (GRILL OR OVEN) | FEASTING …
HOW TO MAKE AUTHENTIC BABA GANOUSH | THE …
SHRIMP PO' BUBBA'S | PAULA DEEN
BUBBA'S BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE | RIVER DAVES PLACE
BUBBA GUMP'S MAMA'S BEST SHRIMP LOUIS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THE BEST BABA GANOUSH RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
10 BEST BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BUFFALO DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
[REQUEST] BUBBA'S FAR OUT DIP RECIPE : RECIPES - REDDIT
BUBBIES | RECIPES
BUBBA GUMP FAR OUT DIP | RECIPE | RECIPES, ARTICHOKE RECIPES, FOOD
BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP CO. COOKBOOK RECIPES - RECIPELAND.COM
BUBBA DIP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BUBBA GUMP COPYCAT SHRIMP - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BUBBA SNACK BITES | BUBBA BURGER PRODUCT CATEGORIES
BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP COMPANY COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE - SECRET …
HOMEGATING RANCH DIP RECIPE | BUBBA BURGER RECIPES
BUDDIG HOT BEEF DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BABA GANOUSH RECIPE - BBC FOOD
BUBBLY HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
BUBBA GUMP FAR OUT DIP - MASTERCOOK
SUPER BOWL SNACK RECIPES FROM BUBBA'S 33 - FOX 2 DETROIT
PAULA DEEN: SHORE IS GOOD SEAFOOD DIP RECIPE - SERVES 5
BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP | INSPIRATION KITCHEN
BUBBA DIP- WIKIFOODHUB
BEST EVER BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP RECIPE AND VIDEO - COPYKAT RECIPES
BUBBA’S 33 FIESTA DIP - TEXAS TITOS
BUBBA GUMP RECIPES ONLINE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BUBBA S 33 CHORIZO QUESO DIP RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #eggs-dairy #easy #dips #cheese #dietary #high-calcium #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Bubba Gumps far out dip?Seeking Bubba Gumps Recipe for their spinach dip called: Bubba's Far Out Dip, under the appetizer category. Instructions 1. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Combine beer and remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish; add shrimp, stirring gently to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
What is the best Baba Ganoush recipe?This is the The Best Baba Ganoush recipe, a smoky Middle Eastern eggplant dip made with charred eggplant, tahini, lemon juice, and olive oil. Pierce the eggplant all over with a knife. Char the eggplant on the grill or in the broiler. If charbroiling, place eggplant on a foil-lined baking sheet under the broiler.
What is baba ganoush (roasted eggplant dip)?Our Favorite Baba Ganoush (Roasted Eggplant Dip) Baba ganoush is an amazing roasted eggplant dip that’s incredibly simple to make. If you love hummus, then you will love baba ganoush. I love serving it with crisp vegetables, flatbread, and baked pita chips.
What is Eggplant Dip?All these fancy names refer to the same thing, a silky, creamy, delectable eggplant dip of the following ingredients: eggplant, tahini paste, garlic, lemon juice, and in some cases, yogurt. The spices are kept to a minimum and they may vary from one recipe to another.