HAM AND POTATO CASSEROLE
This is a recipe that my Grandmother would always make using leftover ham. Its great for small or large families.
Provided by Music Heather
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- COOK onion and green pepper in margarine until tender.
- STIR in flour and pepper.
- ADD milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- REDUCE heat and add cheese and mayo; stir until cheese melts.
- ADD potatoes and ham; put into casserole dish.
- BAKE for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138.1, Fat 7.1, SaturatedFat 3.3, Cholesterol 24.9, Sodium 447.1, Carbohydrate 9.2, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 0.8, Protein 9.2
CHEESY HAM POTATO BAKE
I have been told by several people that this could possibly be the best thing they ever tasted!! A delicious and easy casserole your kids will beg you to make!! Cheese, ham, and hash browns make this a dish even your pickiest eater will like!
Provided by Heather Gray
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir hash browns, ham, Cheddar cheese, onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and butter in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove foil and continue baking until brown, about 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302.2 calories, Carbohydrate 16.3 g, Cholesterol 63.2 mg, Fat 25 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 13 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 730.4 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
SCALLOPED POTATOES WITH HAM FOR 2
When you don't want to bake a ham for Easter, this is a nice alternative, suggests Mark Baccus of Melbourne Beach, Florida.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning until smooth. Gradually add milk, sherry and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Remove from the heat; set aside., Place half of the potato slices in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with the ham, onion and half of the white sauce. Repeat layers. , Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485 calories, Fat 21g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 108mg cholesterol, Sodium 487mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, chili powder, and cumin.
- Add potatoes, onion and ham; toss to coat.
- Transfer to the pan.
- Bake, covered, for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer, or until potatoes are tender.
CAJUN-STYLE BRUNCH BAKE
It's so handy to fix this hearty breakfast casserole the night before and refrigerate it until morning. "It was given to me by a co-worker and has turned out to be a family hit!" relates Kathie Deusser of Church Point, Louisiana. "I adapted it to our tastes, adding onion, potato and Cajun seasoning. We often invite family and friends to share it with us. Serve it with your favorite fruits, coffee and juice."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight. , Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary for a knife inserted in the center to come out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 427 calories, Fat 26g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 265mg cholesterol, Sodium 1254mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
More about "cajun ham and potato bake recipes"
HAM AND POTATOES AU GRATIN CASSEROLE - DEEP SOUTH DISH
CHEESY CAJUN POTATOES AU GRATIN ~ COOKS WITH COCKTAILS
CREAMY HAM AND POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SPICY CAJUN HAM & CARROT SWEET POTATO MASH - THE LEAF
GREEN BEAN AND POTATO CASSEROLE AND EASY SAUSAGE …
CAJUN TASSO WITH HERBED POTATOES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
CAJUN HAM BEANS - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
MEAT-AND-POTATO CASSEROLE | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
CAJUN POTATO RECIPE | CAJUN SPICE POTATO | BARBEQUE NATION CAJUN …
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
HAM AND CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE FROM H-E-B
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE: DIRECTIONS, CALORIES, NUTRITION & MORE ...
POTATO CASSEROLE WITH ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
FUNERAL POTATOES WITH HAM - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
WW'S CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE - 'SIMPLY FILLING' RECIPES
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE - ENTREES: BEEF OR PORK - HEALTH …
CAJUN HAM AND SHRIMP JAMBALAYA - COOKEATSHARE
9 CAJUN SIDE DISHES TO SPICE UP YOUR MEAL | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST CAJUN HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HAM AND POTATO HASH RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CAJUN SHRIMP LOADED BAKED POTATO - YUMMLY RECIPES
CAJUN SCALLOPED POTATOES • SALT & LAVENDER
CHEESY HAM & POTATO CASSEROLE – EASY FREEZER MEALS
CAJUN GLAZED HAM RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
HAM AND CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATO CASSEROLE | RECIPELION.COM
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE RECIPES
HAM POTATO BAKE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
"HAM AND POTATO BAKE" - RECIPES ON SPOONACULAR
HAM AND POTATO CASSEROLE | OREGONIAN RECIPES - OREGONLIVE.COM
HAM AND POTATO CASSEROLE | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
SCALLOPED HAM AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
HAM CASSEROLE | RECIPE | HAM CASSEROLE, RECIPES, HAM AND POTATO …
CAJUN HAM AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
41 BEST CAJUN AND CREOLE RECIPES - ALL NUTRITIOUS
#ham #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #for-1-or-2 #healthy #casseroles #main-dish #pork #potatoes #vegetables #american #cajun #southern-united-states #oven #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #meat #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Cajun roasted potatoes?easy cajun potato recipe | cajun spice potato | barbeque nation style cajun roasted potatoes firstly, in a take 15 baby potato and add ½ tsp salt. pressure cook for 2 whistles or until potatoes is 90% cooked. remove the potatoes, press and flatten slightly. keep aside.
How do you cook a baked ham and potato casserole?Reduce heat; stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Remove from the heat; set aside. Place half of the potato slices in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with the ham, onion and half of the white sauce. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
How to cook potatoes and Ham in a crock pot?Directions In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning until smooth. Place half of the potato slices in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with the ham, onion and half of the white sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
What is the best way to cook a baked ham?Layer with the ham, onion and half of the white sauce. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese.