APPLE BBQ SAUCE FOR CANNING
- Stir applesauce, brown sugar, tomato sauce, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, cinnamon, liquid smoke, chili powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and cloves together in a large pot; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until thickened, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Sterilize jars and lids in boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce into hot, sterilized jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars after they have been filled to remove any air bubbles. Wipe the rims of the jars with a moist paper towel to remove any food residue. Top with lids and screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars into the boiling water using a holder. Leave a 2-inch space between the jars. Pour in more boiling water if necessary to bring the water level to at least 1 inch above the tops of the jars. Bring the water to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and process for 20 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart, until cool. Once cool, press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that the seal is tight (lid does not move up or down at all). Store in a cool, dark area.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113.2 calories, Carbohydrate 28.4 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 266.5 mg, Sugar 27.2 g
APPLE BROWN SUGAR BBQ SAUCE
- Add the ketchup, sugar, applesauce, vinegar, apple juice, garlic powder, ground ginger, liquid smoke, onion powder, salt and apples to a medium saucepot and set over medium heat. Stir and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes to reduce, then remove from the heat. Puree the sauce until smooth. Serve warm or cool and store refrigerated in an airtight container.
SWEET AND STICKY APPLESAUCE BABY BACK RIBS
This recipe is only for those who can appreciate a sticky rib! The applesauce is a sweet surprise that creates a thick sauce that's finger lickin' good.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Combine the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, red pepper, mustard and salt in small bowl. Mix until well blended. Put each rib rack onto a large piece of heavy duty foil. Rub the seasoning mixture evenly onto both rib racks. Fold up the sides of the foil, and pour 1/4 cup of apple juice into each rib foil packet. Close the foil package, leaving room at the top for heat circulation. Grill the packets for 1 hour on medium heat.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/4 cup apple juice, the barbeque sauce, applesauce, cider vinegar, cinnamon and ginger in small bowl until well blended.
- Remove the ribs from the foil packet. Return them to the grill and brush them with the barbecue sauce mixture until well coated and caramelized.
- Remove the racks from the grill to a cutting board and cut into 2-rib sections. Arrange the ribs on a serving platter and serve. Enjoy!
APPLE BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion to the skillet and sauté for 4 minutes. Add the grated apple, bourbon, salt, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and cumin and sauté for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large nonreactive saucepan, add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the apple mixture and stir well. Simmer for 2 additional minutes and remove from the heat. After cooling, transfer to a tightly covered jar or plastic container and store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Cooking Method
APPLESAUCE BARBEQUE SAUCE
Applesauce gives this sauce a nice thick texture that coats well on meat. It has a sweet spicy flavor that is excellent on chicken or pork. It may also be canned in sterile containers for later use, or for giving as gifts.
Provided by YULANDA_US
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix applesauce, ketchup, brown sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and cinnamon. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat, and cool completely. Use to baste the meat of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 48.5 calories, Carbohydrate 12.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 92.4 mg, Sugar 12 g
APPLES AND CINNAMON BARBECUE SAUCE
- Combine all the ingredients together in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook and stir for about 4 more minutes (making sure sugar is completely dissolved).
- Continue to cook on the lowest possible heat, uncovered (without stirring) for 15 more minutes.
- This sauce can be refrigerated or stored in the freezer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 692.3, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 759, Carbohydrate 179.9, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 147.5, Protein 1.7
APPLESAUCE BARBECUE CHICKEN
You only need a few ingredients to create this sweet and peppery chicken. The subtle flavor of apple makes this tender barbecue dish stand out from the rest. -Darla Andrews, Farmers Branch, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and cook until a thermometer reads 165°, 7-10 minutes. Freeze option: Cool chicken; transfer to a freezer container and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Cover and microwave on high until heated through, 8-10 minutes, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 473mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 35g protein.
SMOKY APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE
This BBQ sauce is sweetened with apple butter instead of sugar. The liquid smoke and spices give it just the right heat without going overboard. It can be mixed right in the slower cooker if you're using it that way.
Provided by mandalee65
Yield 3/4 cup
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix all ingredients well. Heat in saucepan over medium heat until warmed through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.6, Fat 2.1, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 3557.8, Carbohydrate 59.5, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 45.8, Protein 5
HONEY-APPLE BBQ SAUCE
Enhance some of your favorite dishes with this Honey-Apple BBQ Sauce. Requiring just four ingredients, this Honey-Apple BBQ Sauce is the perfect combination of sweet, savory and tangy and tastes delicious on a variety of dishes.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Bring ingredients to boil in saucepan; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 35, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 0 g
More about "candy apple bbq marinade and sauce recipes"
CANDY APPLE WHISKEY BBQ | BEST BBQ SAUCE
APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.4/5 (48)Total Time 30 minsCategory Sauce, CondimentCalories 15 per serving
APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE - WILDFLOUR'S COTTAGE KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 3
GRILLED CINNAMON APPLES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
RECIPE FOR BASIC BARBECUE SAUCE / MARINADE - DONE IN 5 MINUTES!
HOMEMADE SMOKY APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE - THE VEGAN 8
PORK GLAZE RECIPE- SWEET AND TART APPLE BARBECUE PORK GLAZE OR …
APPLE BBQ SAUCE - HOMEMADE SAUCE & MARINADE PERFECT WITH …
APPLE SMOKED BBQ SAUCE - ART OF NATURAL LIVING
EASY APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE - THE FRAYED APRON
CANDY APPLE WHISKEY BBQ | BEST BBQ SAUCE
RECIPES THAT USE APPLESAUCE AS A SECRET INGREDIENT
SMOKED APPLE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE BY RCSBRISKETHOUSE | IFOOD.TV
APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST APPLE JELLY BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
BBQ APPLE JUICE MARINADE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED APPLES WITH BOURBON AND BROWN SUGAR - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
10 BEST APPLE JUICE BBQ SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CANDIED JALAPEñO BBQ SAUCE - PEPPERSCALE
APPLE BUTTER IS THE SECRET THAT TAKES THIS BBQ SAUCE OVER THE TOP
MERRICK'S CANDY APPLE BABY BACK RIBS - SWIFT
SMOKY APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE BY ARIEL REBEL
APPLE BBQ SAUCE FOR CANNING - FARM BELL RECIPES
SPICY APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
APPLE BUTTER BBQ SAUCE - QUICK & EASY RECIPE - ENTIRELY ELIZABETH
ROASTED APPLE GRILLE SAUCE - STONEWALL KITCHEN
APPLE SWEET BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
SUPER EASY CANDY APPLE RECIPE // VIDEO - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
APPLE BARBECUE SAUCE - DELISH
SWEET APPLE BBQ SAUCE RECIPES (20) - COOKPAD
GRAPE JELLY BBQ SAUCE | APPLE JELLY BBQ SAUCE - SHAWN ... - SHAWN …
ROASTED OPAL APPLE BBQ SAUCE AND GRILLED APPLE BBQ ... - CLOSET …
HOMEMADE PINEAPPLE BBQ SAUCE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
STICKY APPLE CIDER BBQ CHICKEN. - HOW SWEET EATS
CANDY APPLE APPLESAUCE – 1840 FARM
JACK DANIELS BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - ANGRY BBQ
SWEET AND SMOKY HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - THE WANDERLUST …
You'll also love