- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spread the pecans evenly on the bottom of the pie shell. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, cane syrup, vanilla, salt, butter, and flour, together. Mix well. Pour the mixture over the pecans. Bake for about 1 hour, or until the filling sets. Remove the pie from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Place a piece of the pie in the center of the plate. Garnish with ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, mint sprigs, and powdered sugar.
PECAN PIE WITH MAPLE SYRUP
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a rack in the lowest position.
- Combine eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Blend well. Stir in pecans. Pour batter into the pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shell is golden brown and filling is set, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.2 calories, Carbohydrate 53 g, Cholesterol 77.4 mg, Fat 25.7 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 171 mg, Sugar 37.8 g
PECAN PIE (NEW ORLEANS STYLE)
Attention Molasses Lovers!! This recipe comes from Justin Wilson's Homegrown Louisiana Cookin, and it is WONDERFUL! As you can see, this recipe has mixed reviews . . . seems you either love it or hate it! I've double checked the recipe and there are NO mistakes. If you are not a true molasses lover, than I suggest that you substitute all or part of the molasses with corn syrup.
Provided by Galley Wench
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then gradually beat in the sugar, butter/margarine and flour.
- Beat in the molasses, vanilla and salt.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour the filling into the two unbaked pie shells.
- Bake for 1 hour or until firm in the middle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446.3, Fat 24.1, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 55.4, Sodium 287.5, Carbohydrate 55.2, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 33.1, Protein 5.1
CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Bake the pie shell for 5 minutes. Set aside. Decrease the oven temperature to 375°F.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, salt, cane syrup, and brown sugar, stirring together until smooth, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a mixer bowl and allow to cool thoroughly (so the eggs don't cook in the next step). Add the eggs, vanilla, and rum and beat for 10 minutes at medium-high until fluffy smooth. Add the chopped pecans and pulse a few times until well mixed. Pour the filling into the pie shell and arrange the pecan halves over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Cool on a pie rack until well set before slicing.
More about "cane syrup pecan pie recipes"
SOUTHERN PECAN PIE MADE WITH REAL CANE SYRUP FOR RICHER …
4.7/5 (13)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory PiesCalories 502 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread pecans on a large cookie sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes. Allow pecans to cool slightly then coarsely chop.
- In large bowl, whisk sugars and eggs until smooth. Whisk in flour. Add melted butter, vanilla and salt and whisk together until smooth and blended.
- Measure 1 tablespoon molasses into measuring cup and then fill to 1/2 cup line with cane syrup. Add 1/2 cup corn syrup and then pour into egg mixture and whisk gently.
BACON AND CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
4.7/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 600 per serving
CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
ALAGA SOUTHERN PECAN PIE | ALAGA SYRUP
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT PECAN PIE (AND 10 FUN SPIN-OFF RECIPES)
RECIPE: CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE | THE COWBOY WAY - YOUTUBE
PECAN PIE RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
WHAT CAN I SUBSTITUTE FOR CORN SYRUP IN PECAN PIE?
10 RECIPES FOR PECAN PIE WITHOUT CORN SYRUP | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE & CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - BEST RECIPE
PECAN PIE - STEEN'S SYRUP
CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - SOUTHERN RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE – LEE'S HOMEMADE SYRUP
PECAN PIE | ALAGA SYRUP
BUTTERSCOTCH PECAN PIE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
OLD FASHIONED SOUTHERN PECAN PIE - MOMMY'S KITCHEN
RECIPE: OLD-FASHIONED PECAN PIE (WITHOUT CORN SYRUP)
RECIPE: CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - FOOD NEWS
CORN SYRUP FREE PECAN PIE | IMPERIAL SUGAR
BACON AND CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - BLACKBERRY PATCH FRUIT SYRUPS ...
RECIPE: CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE, FROM JAMIE DEMENT - UNC PRESS BLOG
SATSUMA CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - CREOLE CAJUN CHEF
OLD FASHION SYRUP FREE PECAN PIE - THE FLIP FLOP BARNYARD
CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PECAN PIE | EMERILS.COM
OLD-FASHIONED PECAN PIE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
CLASSIC PECAN PIE | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
PECAN PIE RECIPE - PREPPY KITCHEN
BACON AND CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
THE ONE PECAN PIE RECIPE YOU NEED THIS THANKSGIVING
CANE SYRUP, A SOUTHERN STAPLE, MAKES ITS WAY TO SEATTLE JUST IN TIME ...
THE ULTIMATE PECAN PIE | CANADIAN LIVING
THE BEST PECAN PIE – OLD FASHIONED RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE!)
MAMA'S PECAN PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
LYLE'S GOLDEN PECAN PIE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
BROWN SUGAR PECAN PIE RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CLASSIC PECAN PIE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
SWEET POTATO PECAN PIE - EMERILS.COM
CANE SYRUP PECAN PIE - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
PECAN SYRUP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pecan buttercream pie?Measure 1 tablespoon molasses into measuring cup and then fill to ½ cup line with cane syrup. Add ½ cup corn syrup and then pour into egg mixture and whisk gently. Add 1 ½ cups chopped, toasted pecans and stir to coat all pecans. Pour into pie crust. Bake for 50-55 minutes until just slightly jiggly in the center.
How much sugar do you put in a pecan pie?Ingredients 1 3 eggs 2 1 cup pure maple syrup 3 ½ cup packed light brown sugar 4 2 tablespoons butter, melted 5 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 6 1 ¼ cups pecan pieces 7 1 (9 inch) pie shell More ...
How do you make a pecan pie with molasses?Measure 1 tablespoon molasses into measuring cup and then fill to 1/2 cup line with cane syrup. Add 1/2 cup corn syrup and then pour into egg mixture and whisk gently. Add 1 1/2 cups chopped, toasted pecans and stir to coat all pecans. Pour into pie crust.
What kind of syrup is used in pecan pie?This Southern Pecan Pie recipe is a classic but swaps old-fashioned cane syrup for some of the corn syrup. The result is intense and delicious flavor, not just overwhelming sweetness! **Note: Recipe updated November 25, 2016.