CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.5 g, Cholesterol 17.9 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 63.1 mg, Sugar 10.2 g
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES
As soon as these cookies come out of the oven, pour a glass of ice-cold milk, and give yourself permission to eat a couple. The anti-oxidants in the double dose of chocolate will be good for you! If you leave these in the oven too long--no problem, call them "Crispy Choco Chocolate Chip Cookies." No one will complain!
Provided by Debber
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 4-5 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
- Cream butter and sugars until well-blended and very light.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, stir dry ingredients, then add (gradually) to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons to greased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7-9 minutes for softer, chewy cookie; 9-11 minutes for a crunchier version.
- VARIATION: Try other flavors of chips like caramel, butterscotch, raspberry, white chocolate, mini-chips.
CHEATER'S CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
I was inspired by Chef#407338's Recipe#247019 and decided to come up with my own recipe using cake mix.If you feel like this recipe has too much chocolate, ( As if there could be too much chocolate ;) ) you can use a white cake mix instead.To keep cookie dough from getting too soft, place in refrigerator between uses.The cooking time is for each sheet of cookies.Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 25th,2008.And again I want to thank Chef#407338 for inspiring me.:)
Provided by Chef shapeweaver
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 2 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl mix well butter,eggs,milk and extract.
- Add cake mix, chips and walnuts ( if using ).
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1 Tablespoon sized cookie scoop,place 12 balls of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet, making sure that dough is evenly spaced ( cookies will spread ).
- Bake each sheet at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes,half way though baking time, flatten each cookie slightly and finish baking.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes,then place on wire rack to finish cooling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1289.6, Fat 65.7, SaturatedFat 26.2, Cholesterol 220.6, Sodium 1907, Carbohydrate 174.3, Fiber 7, Sugar 98.7, Protein 19.5
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. (Use the paddle attachment for a stand mixer.) Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop half the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Chill the remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheets completely, then line with parchment paper and repeat the scooping and baking process with the remaining dough.
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl stir together flour, salt, and baking soda. In another large bowl stir together butter, both sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture and mix until combined. Stir chocolate chips and walnuts, if using, and stir to distribute evenly.
- For cookies: Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets and bake about 10 minutes. Cool on a baking rack.
- For bars: Pat dough into a greased 9 inch square baking pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into squares when cooled
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
FLAT-AND-CHEWY CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES
It is with great trepidation that I offer three classic recipes, hoping to suit the three schools of chocolate-chip cookiedom. (Try the crisp and gooey versions to compare.) This version is perfect for dunking in milk, and miles ahead of anything found in a plastic sleeve. Note that this recipe uses two eggs, directly between the crisp version's omission and the gooey version's use of three.
Provided by Amanda Hesser
Yield Makes 30 to 35 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy, 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla. Add the flour mixture all at once and blend until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate and walnuts. Chill the dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325. Roll 2 1/2 -tablespoon lumps of dough into balls, then place on the baking sheet and flatten to 1/2 -inch-thick disks spaced 2 inches apart. Chill the dough between batches. Bake until the edges are golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Let cool slightly on the baking sheet, then transfer to a baking rack.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 179, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 94 milligrams, Sugar 17 grams, TransFat 0 grams
MINDY CUSTER'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Whisk together the flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, mash the butter and margarine together until thoroughly blended, and mix in the white sugar, brown sugar, and instant pudding mix. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Mix in the flour in several additions, then mix in the chocolate chips. Dough will be stiff.
- Drop by tablespoon onto an ungreased, nonstick baking sheet, about 2 inches apart; flatten the cookies slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown and still soft on top, 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Allow to cool for 1 minute on the baking sheets before removing and cooling completely on racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.5 g, Cholesterol 17.1 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 127.5 mg, Sugar 11.5 g
QUINTESSENTIAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Sherry Yard's iconic chocolate-chip cookies are just the right mix of chewy and crisp, with a bittersweet morsel of chocolate in each bite. They are the cookies anyone who asks you to make chocolate chip cookies are asking for -- the kind of chocolate cookie that demands to be dunked into a glass of ice-cold milk.
Provided by Martha Rose Shulman
Yield About 4 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter until lemony yellow, about 2 minutes. Scrape down sides of bowl and paddle. Add sugar, brown sugar and salt. Continue creaming mixture on medium speed until it is smooth and lump free, about 1 minute. Stop mixer and scrape down sides of bowl and paddle.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat on low speed for 15 seconds, or until they are fully incorporated. Do not over-beat. Scrape down sides of bowl and paddle.
- On low speed, add sifted flour mixture. Beat slowly until all of the flour is incorporated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add chocolate chunks and mix in.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees with the rack positioned in the lower third of the oven. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Spoon heaping teaspoons of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. If not baking right away, remove small handfuls or spoonfuls of dough from mixer and plop them down on the middle of a sheet of parchment or wax paper, creating a log about 1 1/2 inches wide and 12 inches long. Fold parchment over, creating a sausage. Chill for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight. Using a serrated knife, slice chilled dough into 1/3-inch-thick rounds and place them 2 inches apart, in staggered rows, on parchment-lined sheets and proceed. (Dough will keep nicely, tightly wrapped, in the refrigerator for 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw frozen dough at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing.)
- Bake one sheet at a time for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned, rotating the baking sheet front to back halfway through. Remove from heat and slide parchment off baking sheet and onto a work surface. Allow cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving, or for at least 20 minutes before storing in an airtight container. They will keep for up to 3 days at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 70, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 10 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 28 milligrams, Sugar 6 grams, TransFat 0 grams
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie-which is made in the soft and chewy style-gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake in the oven, the only thing you'll need is a glass of cold milk or frothy coffee.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 3 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the upper and lower third positions. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs; mix to combine. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop heaping portions of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
More about "cheaters chocolate chocolate chip cookies recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (EASY SOFT CHEWY ) - CAFE DELITES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - INSANELY GOOD
BEST EVER CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE BUSY BAKER
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CHEATER S CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE COOKIES - SWEET SPICY KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CHEATER COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CHEATER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS - BLESS THIS MESS
29 TYPES OF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES YOU’RE NOT BAKING (YET!)
A RECIPE FOR JUST TWO GIANT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
NO-CHILL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - JUST A TASTE
PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - KYLEE COOKS
BEST CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - DELISH
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) - RICARDO
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE — HOW TO MAKE CHEWY …
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | A SECRET INGREDIENT COOKIE RECIPE
INSIDE OUT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SOFT!) - RECIPETIN EATS
RACHEL'S PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
AWARD WINNING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - FIRST PRIZE!
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - AVERIE COOKS
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RICARDO
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
CHEATERS CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES - RUSTIC COOKING
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
30 MINUTE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BUTTERNUT BAKERY
CHEATER'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
RECIPE: CHEATERS OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | GREEN EYED GIRL
BEST CHEATER BROOKIES (CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES + BROWNIES)
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BROWNIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX COOKIES RECIPE (AKA CHEATER COOKIES!)
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for chocolate chip cookies?Directions. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in...
What are cheater brookies?This Cheater Brookies recipe, a mix of chocolate chip cookies and brownies, is the perfect treat to start off your summer! Plus, Brookies are a quick dessert made in under an hour. My other favorite ‘cheater’ recipes are Cheater Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars and Cheater Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake because they are so easy and taste amazing.
Is this Baker's chocolate chip cookies recipe tested?The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Baker's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Ready to make this Baker's Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe? Let’s do it! Oh, before I forget…If you’re looking for recipes that are simple to follow, then we’ve got your back.
Do you fail at baking chocolate chip cookies?A lot of us grew up baking chocolate chip cookies—often following the instructions on a bright-yellow Toll House bag. But despite decades of dropping those chip-flecked butter balls onto a pan, most of us still experience an occasional fail.