GARLIC PARMESAN MONKEY BREAD
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan or tube pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the green onion, parsley, garlic powder, salt, butter and eggs until well blended. Break the bread dough off in walnut-sized pieces, and dip each piece into the egg mixture.
- Place coated dough balls into the prepared pan. Once there is a layer of balls covering the bottom of the pan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Repeat, sprinkling each layer with cheese until everything is in the pan. Cover loosely, and let rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339.1 calories, Carbohydrate 44.3 g, Cholesterol 56 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 12.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 683.7 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
CHEESY GARLIC-POTATO MONKEY BREAD
This savory monkey bread begins with a yeasted dough made with mashed potatoes, which helps make it the extra light and fluffy. Each round of dough is coated in garlic butter, cheese (Parmesan and white cheddar), and a generous dose of coarse black pepper. Think of it as cacio e pepe monkey bread. It's best served warm. The dough rises overnight in the refrigerator, which makes this recipe especially great when you're looking to plan ahead.
Provided by Erin Jeanne McDowell
Categories breads, appetizer, side dish
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Make the dough the day before you want to make the monkey bread: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the flour, Parmesan, sugar, garlic powder, yeast and salt on low speed to combine, 15 to 20 seconds.
- Add the butter, mashed potato, water, egg and egg yolk. Mix on low speed for 4 minutes, then on medium speed until the dough is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let the dough rise at room temperature for 1 hour, then punch the dough down and refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to make the bread, let the dough sit at room temperature for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Generously coat a 10-inch tube or Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Divide the dough into 24 even pieces (about 2-tablespoon-sized balls at 48 grams each). Round each piece into a ball using your hands. If the dough is too sticky to handle, use a little flour. (Try to use as little flour as possible, as it can make the dough tough.) Cover the dough with plastic wrap on your work surface, and let rest for 15 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Prepare the topping: In a small pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss the Parmesan, white cheddar and pepper to combine. Working with one piece of dough at a time, dip the dough into the garlic butter, then roll it in the cheese mixture to coat.
- Transfer each ball to the prepared pan, arranging in even layers. Do not tightly pack. Drizzle the rolls with the leftover garlic butter and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until increased in volume, 35 to 45 minutes. (The dough won't fully double in size, but it will look puffy and risen.)
- Toward the end of rise time, heat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake until the surface is golden-brown, 35 to 40 minutes. (It should have an internal temperature of 200 degrees. Be sure to take the temperature in the center portion of the dough.)
- Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before unmolding. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 595, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 55 grams, Fat 33 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 20 grams, SaturatedFat 18 grams, Sodium 469 milligrams, Sugar 6 grams, TransFat 1 gram
PARMESA-GARLIC MONKEY BREAD
Enjoy the savory taste of this Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread. This flavorful Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread is cheesy and seasoned with garlic powder.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Separate biscuits; cut into quarters. Mix margarine, Parmesan and seasonings in medium bowl until blended. Add dough pieces; toss to evenly coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool 10 min. Remove bread from pan to wire rack; cool slightly.
- Heat pasta sauce as directed on label. Serve with the bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fiber 0.864 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 4 g
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD
Think of this pull-apart creation as cheesy garlic bread brought to the next level. Starting with prepared biscuit dough cuts your hand-on time down to 10 minutes.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Put the butter and garlic in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave until the butter is melted. Set aside to cool slightly. Brush the Bundt pan with some of the butter to lightly coat.
- Meanwhile, cut the biscuits into quarters. Combine the Parmesan and rosemary in a large bowl and stir together.
- Working in batches, toss the biscuits in the melted garlic butter, roll them in the Parmesan mixture to lightly coat and add them to the Bundt pan. Sprinkle the top with any leftover Parmesan mixture and drizzle with any leftover butter.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the foil and bake until puffed and golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes more. Loosen the bread from the sides of the pan with a knife or offset spatula. Carefully invert the pan onto a serving plate, remove the pan and serve hot.
GARLIC MONKEY BREAD
A delicious garlic monkey bread!
Provided by Bernice Dray
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Butter a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Cut dough into 16 pieces.
- Combine melted butter, egg, parsley, and garlic powder. Dip pieces of dough into the butter mixture, coating completely. Arrange in a single layer in the prepared pan and pour any remaining butter mixture over top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until dough just reaches the top of the pan, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake monkey bread in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Cholesterol 11.2 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 180.9 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the divided biscuits with the olive oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and half the cheese.
- Put some of the mixture into a Bundt pan so that it covers the bottom layer (greased if you would like)
- Add some cheese, depending on however much you want.
- Repeat the steps until all your mixture is done and top it off with some cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 780 calories, Carbohydrate 99 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 14 grams, Sugar 18 grams
GARLIC-CHEESE MONKEY BREAD
Let the breadmaker do the work and then turn it into garlic-oregano-cheese "monkey" bread. Can be done layered in a loaf pan or flat-out in a pizza pan...
Provided by _Pixie_
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Add the breadmaker ingredients to the breadmaker in the order specified.
- Put on dough setting and run until dough cycle is complete.
- Oil a bread pan or, if preferred, do a single layer in an oiled pizza pan.
- Mix 1/2 c parmesan, 2 tsp oregano, 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Split the bread dough into two portions.
- Make the first portion into 1" balls, dipping in the parmesan mixture and placing in the pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 c grated cheddar cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, parmesan mixture and cheddar.
- Top with any leftover parmesan.
- Let rise for 20 minutes or so until well raised (doubled).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes until done.
More about "cheesy garlic monkey bread recipes"
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - KUDOS KITCHEN BY …
4.4/5 (10)Total Time 50 minsCategory Breads & Biscuits, Side DishCalories 411 per serving
- Layer half of the coated biscuits evenly in the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Evenly sprinkle half of the dried oregano, basil, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese evenly over the biscuits.
- Evenly layer the remaining coated biscuits on top of the cheeses and sprinkle with the remaining basil, oregano, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - CTV
MINI GARLIC MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE …
GRANDS!™ CHEESY HERB MONKEY BREAD RECIPE
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD: A MONKEY BREAD VERSION - A …
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD | BEST PULL-APART BREAD RECIPE
GARLIC AND HERB MONKEY BREAD WITH HOT CHEESY DIP …
CHEESY-STUFFED MONKEY BREAD WITH ROASTED GARLIC
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
GARLIC PARMESAN MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
HERB AND CHEESE MONKEY BREAD - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
PULL APART PEPPERONI MONKEY BREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESY MONKEY BREAD - BIG GREEN EGG
EASY AND CHEESY MONKEY BREAD ROLLS - I WASH YOU DRY
PERFECTLY CHEESY MONKEY BREAD - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - COOKED BY JULIE
SAVORY PIZZA DOUGH GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - THE SASSY FOODIE
GARLIC CHEESE MONKEY BREAD BAKED IN A BUNDT PAN
MINI GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - DAMN DELICIOUS
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD | WENDY | COPY ME THAT
CHEESY BACON GARLIC MONKEY BREAD #RECIPE - FROM VAL'S KITCHEN
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BEST CHEESY MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
BEST CHEESY MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD – THE JOY OF EVERYDAY COOKING
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD | RECIPE | GARLIC MONKEY BREAD, …
CANNED BISCUIT GARLIC CHEESY MONKEY BREAD RECIPE - DIY JOY
CHEESE AND GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - STEP BY STEP RECIPE - BYLENA.COM
CHEESY GARLIC LOVERS MONKEY BREAD ~ #RECIPE - MARYLAND …
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD | TESCO REAL FOOD
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - BREAD N SOUP
CHEESY ROSEMARY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - UNICORNS IN THE KITCHEN
HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD FROM SCRATCH - IT IS A KEEPER
BEST SAVORY CHEESY MONKEY BREAD | JOSIE + NINA
CHEESY PARMESAN MONKEY BREAD - ANDREW & EVERETT CHEESE
CHEESY MONKEY BREAD RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
PESTO MONKEY BREAD WITH CHEESE - PITCHFORK FOODIE FARMS
CHEESY GARLIC MONKEY BREAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook monkey bread?This party-ready cheesy garlic monkey bread will be a hit with your guests! spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks throw in half of the quartered biscuits coat them with the butter garlic sauce and sprinkle cheese on top. repeat this process again.
Can you make garlic cheese monkey bread from scratch?It’s so easy to make this Garlic Cheese Monkey Bread from scratch that you don’t really need store bought dough for that. Cheese and garlic are the predominant flavors of this bread but feel free to adjust the recipe as you desire using your favorite herbs and spices.
When to serve garlic cheese monkey bread?Garlic Cheese Monkey Bread is best served right after you take it out of the oven, the pieces of dough can easily be pulled apart and dipped into your favorite dipping sauce. Did you make this recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you!
What is monkey bread made of?This savory monkey bread begins with a yeasted dough made with mashed potatoes, which helps make it the extra light and fluffy. Each round of dough is coated in garlic butter, cheese (Parmesan and white cheddar), and a generous dose of coarse black pepper. Think of it as cacio e pepe monkey bread.