BAKED CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE WITH HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS
Entertaining is so easy with these meatball sliders! Made with homemade meatballs in a marinara sauce and two different kinds of Italian cheese, these sliders are sure to become a holiday or game day food favorite.
Provided by Karrie | Tasty Ever After
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C degrees and heat through the meatballs in the marinara sauce over medium-low stove temperature.
- Lightly grease with butter a 9x12 baking dish. Separate the top of the bread bun from the bottom and place the bottom in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Using a cookie cutter or your fingers, cut out 1 inch diameter circle in each top bun. Brush olive oil over the cut top of the bottom bread bun, then sprinkle with garlic power. Evenly distribute 1/2 cup of Stella Mozzarella or Fontinella cheese and the 1/2 cup of Asiago or Parmesan cheese over the top. Place dabs of the marinara sauce (about 1/2 cup) across top of cheese and top with the bread bun top layer.
- Place one meatball in each hole of the bun and can dab each with a little extra marinara, if desired. Evenly top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of Mozzarella or Fontinella cheese.
- Cover top loosely with aluminum foil for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 12 minutes, or until cheese is all melted and insides are heated through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 8 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 28 mg, Sodium 306 mg, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS
A delicious recipe for meatball sliders!
Provided by Delish D'Lites
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, milk, red pepper, flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir to combine thoroughly before adding the meat.
- Then add the meat to the breadcrumb mixture.
- Form the meatballs, using the size of your dinner rolls as a guide. I made mine a little bigger than a golf ball.
- Broil the meatballs at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until they're golden brown, flipping them once during cooking.
- While the meatballs cook, heat up the marinara sauce in a saucepan on medium heat.
- After the meatballs are browned, remove them from the oven and place them into the hot marinara sauce.
- Lower the heat and simmer the meatballs for another 15 minutes.
- Toast the slider buns until they're slightly golden, then place the bun bottoms onto a baking sheet.
- Place a meatball onto each bun, and top each meatball with a generous sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
- Broil the meatballs at 400 degrees F for 3-5 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
- Place a bun top onto each slider, then serve.
CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS
These sliders are a fun way to serve meatballs at your party without using a slow cooker. Made on mini Hawaiian rolls, they have a hint of sweetness to balance out all the wonderful Italian seasonings. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, pesto and egg; mix lightly. Shape into 12 meatballs; place on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until browned and a thermometer reads 160°, about 35 minutes. Toss meatballs with sauce; set aside., Meanwhile, without separating rolls, cut horizontally in half; arrange bottom halves in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Place half of cheese slices over roll bottoms; sprinkle with oregano. Add meatballs and sauce. Top with remaining cheese slices and bun tops., Combine butter, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes; brush over buns. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan and shredded mozzarella., Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes longer. Sprinkle with basil before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 514 calories, Fat 25g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 120mg cholesterol, Sodium 856mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
EASY CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the bottom half of the rolls in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Spread half the pesto over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Spoon half the marinara over the pesto and top each roll with a meatball.
- Spoon the remaining marinara over the meatballs.
- Layer the provolone over the meatballs and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Spread the remaining pesto over the cut side of the top half of the rolls.
- Place the top half of the rolls on the cheese.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 g, Calories 320 kcal, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 14 g, Fat 19 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 44 mg, Sodium 642 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g
CHEESY MEATBALLS SLIDERS RECIPE
Cheesy Meatball Sliders are the perfect dinner, that your kids are going to love. I love that little hands can hold them, making them the best family dinner.
Provided by Momma Cyd
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place the 12 frozen meatballs on a microwave safe plate. Thaw for about 30 seconds, turn over and thaw for another 30 seconds.
- Then place the meatballs in a skillet with 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce.
- Cook on medium high heat until the meatballs are heated through and covered in sauce.
- While the meatballs are simmering, cut the rolls in half leaving them attached.
- Place the bottom section of the rolls in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Set a heated meatball that is covered in marinara sauce on each roll.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over all of the meatballs. Place the top part of the rolls on top (they should still be attached to each other).
- Combine the melted butter, garlic salt and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Baste the top of the rolls with the buttery mixture. Then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 4 minutes.
- Cut the rolls apart and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 kcal, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 10 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 39 mg, Sodium 668 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEESY STUFFED MEATBALL SLIDERS - LC
Found this recipe on Katie Burkhart's Pinterest page under Food & Drink. Hers is NOT LC but I wanted to make it LC so posted here. You can sub something for the Panko. If you have any ideas for that let me know and I'll change out the Panko. This is the direct link to the original recipe: http://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/09/cheesy-stuffed-meatball-sliders/
Provided by Nana Lee
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 12-15 meatballs, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, egg, oil, cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, pepper, basil and parsley.
- Mix to combine, gently tossing a few times with your hands. Don't over-mix - it will result in tough meatballs!
- Spray a large baking dish with non-stick spray and add 2 cups of pasta sauce.
- Roll beef into golf ball-sized meatballs (about 3 tablespoons of beef), and press a cube of mozzarella in the middle.
- Seal the beef around the cheese and set in sauce.
- Once all meatballs have been added, sprinkle additional cheese and over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with additional sauce if desired, slider buns(oopsies), and a few slabs of mozzarella for topping.
- Makes about 15 meatballs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 612.3, Fat 35.3, SaturatedFat 14.8, Cholesterol 173.1, Sodium 1299.3, Carbohydrate 24.4, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 12.2, Protein 46.9
MEATBALL-STUFFED GARLIC BREAD SLIDERS
We're getting close to the Super Bowl, and it's not about who wins the trophy, but rather who wins the snack table. If you show up with these super fun sliders, that will be you. The real secret to these beauties is placing the meatball in through the top of the roll, versus splitting and stuffing in the traditional manner. Maybe it's the symmetry, or center of gravity, that makes these just feel right in your hand. If you're short on time, using pre-made meatballs will do.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and 2 cloves garlic; cook and stir until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Place beef in a large bowl. Add onion-garlic mixture, parsley, egg, bread crumbs, and 1 large handful of fontina cheese, reserving the rest for topping. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix by hand until just combined. Scoop meat mixture into 24 mini muffin cups; meatballs need not be perfectly round.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, about 12 minutes. Leave oven on. Let meatballs cool briefly while you make the garlic butter.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add remaining minced garlic once butter starts to bubble; stir, then immediately remove from heat. Stir well and set aside.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; coat foil with remaining olive oil. Transfer rolls, still attached, to the baking sheet. Cut a hole in the top of each roll, about 2/3 of the way down. Brush garlic butter over the insides and outsides of the rolls.
- Bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Pour about 1 tablespoon tomato sauce into each hole. Stuff meatballs into the holes. Top each roll with a spoonful of tomato sauce and remaining fontina cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Continue baking until cheese is melted, 12 to 15 minutes. Garnish with more parsley. Let rolls sit for 5 to 10 minutes to firm up; transfer to a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.6 calories, Carbohydrate 45.6 g, Cholesterol 78.3 mg, Fat 9.8 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 653.9 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
CHEESE-STUFFED MEATBALL SLIDERS
Perfect for tailgating, you can make the meatballs and sauce for these sliders ahead of time and heat them up at home on game day. Put 'em on rolls in the parking lot. -Hilary Breinholt, Glenwood, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Divide sausage into 16 portions. Shape each portion around a cube of cheese. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove to paper towels to drain., In a large saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and pesto; bring just to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add meatballs; heat through, stirring gently. Serve on rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334 calories, Fat 20g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 50mg cholesterol, Sodium 889mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
More about "cheesy meatball sliders recipes"
EASY HAWAIIAN ROLL MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE
MOZZARELLA MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE IN UNDER 30 MINUTES – MADE …
CHEESY BISCUIT MEATBALL SLIDERS - GROWING UP GABEL
MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CHEESY BACON MEATBALL SLIDERS | GOLDENS' CAST IRON | HEATH RILES
MEATBALL SLIDERS - THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
MEATBALL SLIDERS ON KING'S HAWAIIAN ROLLS - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
CHEESY, JUICY ITALIAN MEATBALL SLIDERS - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF …
CHEESY MEATBALL SUB SLIDERS - QUICK AND EASY RECIPE!
CHEESY BAKED MEATBALL SLIDERS ON HAWAIIAN ROLLS - I HEART …
CHEESY MEATBALL BITES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS - HUNGRY COUPLE
MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATBALL SLIDERS - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
CHEESY ITALIAN MEATBALL SLIDERS - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
BAKED CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS WITH HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD MEATBALL SLIDERS – THE COMFORT OF COOKING
CHEESY & GARLICKY MEATBALL SLIDERS - FOODIE BAKER
CHEESY STUFFED MEATBALL SLIDERS - HOW SWEET EATS
CHEESY ITALIAN MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE - CENTERCUTCOOK
CHEESY ITALIAN MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE - LENA'S KITCHEN
RECIPE: CHEESY CHICKEN & MOZZARELLA MEATBALL SLIDERS - KITCHN
CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS WITH BARBECUE SAUCE: TRY THE RECIPE
CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS – MAMAL DIANE
EASY MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
HAWAIIAN ROLL CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
TASTE OF HOME CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER MEATBALL SUBS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD MEATBALL SLIDERS - EVERYBODYLOVESITALIAN ...
MEATBALL SLIDERS • DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
CHEESY CHICKEN MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
PARMESAN MOZZARELLA MEATBALL SLIDERS - THE BEST MEATBALL SLIDER …
EASY CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
CHEESY MEATBALLS SLOW COOKER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS WITH BBQ SAUCE - QUICHE MY GRITS
PULL-APART CRESCENT MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHEESY TEXAS TOAST MEATBALL SLIDERS - 20 MINUTE MEAL
CHEESY MEATBALL PULL APART SLIDER SKILLET - DISH OFF THE BLOCK
CHEESY MEATBALL SLIDERS | MEATBALL PARMESAN SLIDERS
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK MEATBALL SLIDERS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
20 BEST MEATBALL APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
You'll also love