CHICKEN 'N' HASH BROWN BAKE
The first time I served this dish for company was to a family with five children. The kids and the adults loved it! This is one recipe I often make for potlucks-it goes a long way, and all ages enjoy it. -Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread potatoes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle chicken and mushrooms over the top. Combine the sour cream, broth, soup, bouillon, onion, red pepper and garlic; pour over mushrooms. , Sprinkle with paprika and almonds. Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 50-60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts :
HASH BROWN CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Place potatoes in 9 by 13 baking dish. In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients, except the crumbs. Pour the soup and vegetable mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle the crumbs on top. Bake for 1 hour or until the top is golden brown.
EASY CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE
Chicken hashbrown casserole recipe is the perfect casserole to make on busy nights. It's loaded with chicken, hashbrowns and yummy cheese. The entire family will love this Cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe.
Provided by Carrie Barnard
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together the salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and milk. Then stir in the chicken, cheese and hashbrowns.
- Place into a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the crushed cornflakes with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 8 ounces, Calories 493 kcal, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 26 g, Fat 32 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Cholesterol 132 mg, Sodium 976 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g
CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a glass 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine potatoes, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup melted butter, onion, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; spread into the prepared baking pan. Mix crushed crackers and 1/2 cup melted butter together in a bowl and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and browned on top, 60 to 90 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.8 g, Cholesterol 75.5 mg, Fat 31.3 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 10.5 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 737 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
CHICKEN AND HASH BROWNS BAKE
- Thaw hash browns overnight in refrigerator.
- Layer in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and mushrooms over hash browns.
- Stir together sour cream, broth, soup, bouillon, onion, and garlic; pour over chicken and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.
GRANDMA'S HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix hash browns, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, butter, onion, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Arrange in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle on top. Drizzle butter over the cornflakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbly and the top is golden brown, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.6 calories, Carbohydrate 16.8 g, Cholesterol 70.8 mg, Fat 31.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 7.6 g, SaturatedFat 18.4 g, Sodium 523.3 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
HASH BROWN & CHICKEN BRUNCH CASSEROLE
My husband and I love to have a hot breakfast, but find it difficult with two kids. This dish is excellent to prepare the night before and bake the next day for your family or to take into work to share with co-workers-there are never any leftovers.-Jennifer Berry, Lexington, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a very large bowl, combine eggs, potatoes, chicken, milk, tomatoes, 1 cup cheese, green onions, cilantro and seasonings until blended. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight., Preheat oven to 350°. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432 calories, Fat 20g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 348mg cholesterol, Sodium 705mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 45g protein.
CHEESY CHICKEN HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl mix together soups, sour cream, chicken broth, & pepper, until we'll combine. Stir in 1 cup of cheese, hash browns, and chicken. Place in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13'' pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together crackers and butter. Sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 732.6, Fat 43.5, SaturatedFat 13.6, Cholesterol 77.2, Sodium 1450.8, Carbohydrate 62.6, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 3.7, Protein 22.3
EEZY CHEEZY CHICKEN HASHBROWN CROCKPOT RECIPE RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by Jo-Momma
Number Of Ingredients 6
- *spray bottom and sides of crockpot with cooking spray *put 1/2 bag of frozen potatoes in first, *place uncooked chicken breasts on top of the potatoes *sprinkle 8 oz of cheese on top of the chicken, *add the rest of the bag of potatoes, * add the other 8 oz cheese. *mix can of cream of **whatever soup with 1/4 cup milk and pour over top. *do not mix or stir. **set crockpot on high for 4 hours or low for 8-10 hours. **sometimes I add some bacon crumbles with the cheese and it is like a loaded baked potato.
More about "chicken and hashbrown casserole recipes"
10 BEST CHICKEN HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HASHBROWN CASSEROLE CHICKEN - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
3 INGREDIENT CREAMY HASH BROWN CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE - PINTEREST
CHICKEN SAUSAGE HASH BROWN CASSEROLE | A ZESTY BITE
10 BEST CHICKEN HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY HASH BROWN CHICKEN CASSEROLE • KROLL'S KORNER
CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - CASSEROLE CRISSY
CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - CHEFS & RECIPES
HASH BROWN CHICKEN JALAPENO CASSEROLE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
BUFFALO CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - HOT DISH HOMEMAKER
CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - MANDY IN THE MAKING
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
HASH BROWN CHICKEN CASSEROLE - CHEEKYKITCHEN
MELISSA'S CHICKEN HASH - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST CHICKEN HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
HASHBROWN CHICKEN CASSEROLE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
HASHBROWN CHICKEN CASSEROLE | COOKING PROFESSIONALLY
CHICKEN AND HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
THE BEST HASHBROWN CASSEROLE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CRISPY CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - BUBBAPIE
CHICKEN AND BACON HASH BROWN CASSEROLE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
CHICKEN WITH HASHBROWNS CASSEROLE - HAPPY HOMESCHOOL NEST
RECIPE FOR HASH BROWN CASSEROLE WITH CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
EASY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE | MOMS RECIPE COLLECTION
CHEESY HASH BROWN CHICKEN CASSEROLE - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES, CHICKEN RECIPES
CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
EASY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HASH BROWN CHICKEN CASSEROLE – ALL RECIPES GUIDE
TASTE OF HOME CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN BROCCOLI HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
JILL'S HASH BROWN CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
SIMPLE DINNERS: CHEESY CHICKEN AND HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - [VIDEO] - THE RECIPE REBEL
THE ULTIMATE HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE | EASY CHEESY RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chicken hash brown casserole?Instructions Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl mix together hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk and chicken. Place into a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the crushed cornflakes with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
How do you make hash browns with sour cream and cheese?Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl mix together soups, sour cream, chicken broth, & pepper, until we'll combine. Stir in 1 cup of cheese, hash browns, and chicken. Place in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13'' pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. In a small mixing bowl mix together crackers and butter. Sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
How do you cook frozen hash browns in the oven?It’s a great way to use up frozen foods in your freezer! In a large bowl, mix together the hash browns, shredded chicken, bacon, cheese, mixed veggies, cream of chicken, milk, thyme and salt. Pour this into a lightly greased 9×13 inch oven safe baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes foil on.
What is the best way to make a chicken casserole?Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine together cheddar cheese, hashbrown, salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk and chicken. Place into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish.