SAUTéED CHICKEN IN CREAMY RED PEPPER SAUCE
Sautéed Chicken in Creamy Red Pepper Sauce is so incredibly flavorful but simple. Serve it over noodles, zoodles, spaghetti squash or with roasted veggies!
Provided by Christina
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to hot skillet on medium high heat. Add thinly sliced red peppers. Sauté until tender with some browning. Remove red peppers from the skillet and set aside.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally. This will give you very thin cutlets so they'll cook faster and more evenly.
- Add other 1 tbsp of oil to pan. Add chicken to the hot pan. Liberally salt and pepper the side facing up. Sauté until each side has some browning and chicken is cooked through or mostly cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside on a plate. Lower heat to medium.
- Add all Creamy Red Pepper Sauce ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce into skillet. Add the red peppers, chicken, and spinach to your sauce. Cover. Let simmer on medium to medium low for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is warmed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324 kcal, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 34 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 97 mg, Sodium 1443 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, TransFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHICKEN WITH RED PEPPER SAUCE
- For the chicken: Put the chicken in a resealable bag. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to the bag and smush everything together. Seal and refrigerate.
- For the red pepper sauce: Melt the butter and add the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Add the red peppers and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until hot.
- Add the broth (if you like a thicker sauce only add 1 cup broth, for a thinner sauce add 2 cups broth), salt and pepper and stir until heated. Splash in the cream.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Carefully transfer the contents of the skillet to a food processor or blender. Place on the lid and puree the pepper mixture until totally blended (there will still be some texture to the peppers). You can serve the sauce right away or cool it and bag it up.
- When ready to cook, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill the chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes a side.
- Heat up the red pepper sauce in a pan. Serve everyone a piece of chicken, spoon some sauce over each piece, and garnish with Parmesan shavings and a sprinkling of parsley. Serve with roasted vegetables alongside.
CHICKEN AND BASIL-PEPPER CREAM SAUCE
I got this recipe long ago from another site and DH and I have made this many times over the years. It has a really nice creamy flavor.
Provided by Dr. Jenny
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp of oil until hot, but not smoking over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring until browned, about 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tsp oil to the skillet. Add the roasted peppers and garlic, and cook, stirring, until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the broth, 1/2 cup of the evaporated milk, basil, salt, and black pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor and process to a smooth puree.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk with the cornstarch.
- Return the basil-pepper puree to the skillet along with the chicken and cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring, until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Toss the sauce with the hot pasta. Sprinkle parmesan over and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477.6, Fat 9, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 61.9, Sodium 1480, Carbohydrate 62.7, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 7.5, Protein 34.9
CHICKEN BREAST WITH RED PEPPER CREAM SAUCE
In Italian the Recipe is called "Pollo in Padella con Salsa ai Peperoni" This is simple to prepare yet tastes as if you slaved in the kitchen all day. The flavor combination is marvelous!
Provided by Steve P.
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the bell peppers and 1/2 cup of water,and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor, and add the cream.
- Season with salt and pepper, and puree until smooth; Keep warm.
- In another skillet warm the remaining 2 Tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and add them to the skillet.
- Saute until golden, add the wine and cook for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon the pepper sauce onto a serving platter, and top with the chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311, Fat 19.3, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 81.2, Sodium 80.8, Carbohydrate 4.3, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 2.7, Protein 27.1
FETTUCINE WITH CHICKEN AND BELL PEPPER CREAM SAUCE
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to plate. Add green and red bell peppers and onion to same skillet and sauté until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and crushed red pepper to skillet and sauté 4 minutes. Add whipping cream and chicken stock. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 8 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips and add to sauce. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Add basil and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese to sauce, stirring to incorporate. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain and return to pot. Add sauce and toss to coat. Serve, passing additional Parmesan separately.
CHICKEN WITH PEPPER CHEESE SAUCE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine pasta and cook for 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, mix together 1/4 cup flour, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and cook until browned on the outside and no longer pink inside. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, garlic and jalapeno pepper to the skillet; cook and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce and milk. Bring to a simmer. Stir in 1 tablespoon of flour and simmer over medium-low heat until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and stir in sour cream and Monterey Jack cheese until melted. Return chicken to the pan and stir to coat with sauce. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 468.4 calories, Carbohydrate 51.5 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 181.3 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND ROASTED PEPPER CREAM SAUCE (LIGHTER)
- Place peppers in food processor or blender; cover. Pulse until peppers are 1/8- to 1/4-inch in size.
- Cook sauce, peppers and chicken in large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil). Add pasta; toss well.
- Serve with cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350.2 calories, Carbohydrate 43.2 g, Cholesterol 114.8 mg, Fat 10.4 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 21.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 607.3 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED PEPPER-GARLIC SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss garlic cloves with 1 tablespoon oil in small glass baking dish. Roast uncovered until garlic is tender and golden, about 30 minutes. Cool. Peel garlic. Set aside.
- Char both peppers over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag and let stand 10 minutes. Peel and seed peppers. Cut into matchstick-size strips.
- Melt butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add wine and lemon juice and simmer until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 7 minutes. Add cream and simmer until reduced to sauce consistency, about 5 minutes. Mix in roasted garlic and bell peppers. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Brush chicken with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Place 1 chicken breast on each plate. Spoon sauce over. Sprinkle feta over and serve.
DORITOS CHICKEN BITES WITH 1UP SAUCE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: chicken breast, Doritos Nacho Cheese-Flavored Tortilla Chips, all purpose flour, eggs, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, blue cheese, hot sauce, butter, fresh chive
Provided by Kyle Richmond
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place the doritos in a food processor (or use a large resealable bag and rolling pin to finely crush the chips) and blitz until the chips become a fine crumb. Transfer the pulsed chips to a bowl. Add the flour and eggs to their own respective bowls, then begin breading the chicken. Dip each piece of chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the chip crumbs and toss around to coat evenly. Repeat for each piece of chicken, then transfer to a parchment lined baking tray. Bake for 14 - 16 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- While the chicken bakes, start to make the 1UP sauce. In a food processor combine the mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, and blue cheese. Pulse well to combine evenly, then transfer to your serving bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the hot sauce and melted butter. When the chicken bites are cooked, remove from the oven and toss in the hot sauce and butter. Top with freshly sliced chives and serve alongside the 1UP sauce.
More about "chicken and peppers in cream sauce recipes"
SKILLET CHICKEN WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER CREAM SAUCE
5/5 (1)Cholesterol 95mg 32%Servings 5Calories 310 per serving
EASY CREAMY PEPPER SAUCE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
EASY CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA WITH BELL PEPPERS - BAKING …
ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE WITH CHICKEN THIGHS
10 BEST CHICKEN WITH CREAM SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY PAPRIKA CHICKEN & PEPPERS | MY LIFE COOKBOOK
ROASTED RED PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CREAMY SKILLET CHICKEN AND PEPPERS RECIPE - COOK …
BAKED CHICKEN AND PEPPERS · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
CHICKEN AND PEPPERS IN WHITE SAUCE - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
CHICKEN IN ROASTED BELL PEPPER SAUCE - EASY MEALS WITH VIDEO …
CHICKEN WITH BASIL CREAM SAUCE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
CAJUN CHICKEN IN CREAMY BELL PEPPER PARMESAN SAUCE + VIDEO!
CREAMY CHICKEN THIGHS | COOKTORIA
BAKED CHICKEN WITH PEPPERS AND ONIONS - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE | KIERSTEN HICKMAN
CHICKEN WITH RED PEPPER SAUCE - FOODNETWORK.CA
CHICKEN WITH HEAVY CREAM SAUCE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WITH CREAM SAUCE - WHITE ON RIC
CHICKEN AND NOODLES IN PEPPER CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - WHAT'S FOR …
SKILLET CHICKEN WITH CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
CHICKEN & PEPPERS IN SPICY CREAM SAUCE - DENVER GREEN CHILI
CHICKEN AND PEPPERS IN A PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE
CHICKEN AND BASIL PEPPER CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CREAMY PEPPERED CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS - MCCORMICK
CREAMY PEPPERCORN CHICKEN - ONE PAN! - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
CHICKEN BREAST WITH CREAMY GREEN PEPPERCORN SAUCE
CHICKEN AND PEPPERS IN CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHICKEN WITH DIJON CREAM SAUCE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
10 BEST CREAMY PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
PAPRIKA CREAM CHICKEN - ONCE UPON A FOOD BLOG
DICED CHICKEN AND RED PEPPERS CREAM SAUCE - ITALIAN FOOD BOSS
EASY CHICKEN IN CREAM SAUCE FOR TWO - BAKING MISCHIEF
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER CREAM SAUCE - THIS MOM IS ON …
CHICKEN IN ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE | COOKTORIA
CREAMY CHICKEN PICASSO — LET'S DISH RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #main-dish #poultry #european #chicken #dietary #meat #chicken-breasts
You'll also love